1. Guided by a mission to help, Ability, an Inovalon company, is a leading information technology company helping healthcare providers and payers simplify administrative and clinical complexity by enabling data-driven improvements in healthcare
Ability, An, And, Administrative
2. Ability definition is - the quality or state of being able; especially : physical, mental, or legal power to do something
3. 6 synonyms of Ability from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 37 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Ability, And, Antonyms
4. Ability: the physical or mental power to do something.
5. Ability SMARTFORCE Attendance Ability SMARTFORCE Credentialer Ability SMARTFORCE Physician Ability SMARTFORCE Scheduler AUTOMATE esMD CAREWATCH CAREWATCH PBJ CHOICE All-Payer Claims CHOICE All-Payer Claims CHOICE All-Payer Eligibility CHOICE Medicare Claims CHOICE Medicare Eligibility COMPLETE COMPLETE Financial Clearance Coverage …
Ability, Attendance, Automate, All
6. Ability definition, power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc
7. Find 79 ways to say Ability, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Ability, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. Synonyms for Ability include capacity, capAbility, power, strength, means, potential, propensity, wherewithal, potentiality and facility
9. It has helped our agency achieve the highest potential in patient care through their efficiency, dependAbility and punctuality
Agency, Achieve, And
10. We are truly grateful for the partnership we have with Ability Therapy, Inc.
11. The first inquiry includes looking at the requesting spouse’s Ability to work or otherwise earn income
12. Ability a general word for power, native or acquired, enabling one to do things well: an Ability for math Not to be confused with: capacity – actual or potential Ability to perform or withstand: a capacity for hard work faculty – a natural Ability for a particular kind of action: a faculty for choosing the right friends talent – native Ability or
Ability, Acquired, An, Actual, Action
13. Ability SMARTFORCE offers new functionality that: auto-calculates the correct staffing based on defined ratios + helps your managers make sure you are never under- or over-staffed
Ability, Auto, Are
14. Ability Center specializes in finding the best wheelchair accessible vehicle for you, your needs and your budget
Ability, Accessible, And
15. 47 synonyms for Ability: capAbility, power, potential, facility, capacity, qualification, competence
16. Ability Rehabilitation believes in placing the well-being of our patients first
17. Ability is a nonprofit charitable organization providing direct services and support for individuals with developmental disabilities from birth through adulthood
Ability, And, Adulthood
18. Enhanced 9-1-1 arrived in about 1980 and included the then-new Ability to report emergencies from coin telephones without using a coin
Arrived, About, And, Ability
19. Ability is a family owned, non-franchised, company providing care to individuals in our community
20. The Ability team is dedicated to providing exceptional care tailored to fit both your family’s lifestyle and budget
21. What does Ability mean? Ability means a special talent or skill
22. (noun) An example of Ability is a batting average of .500 in baseball.
An, Ability, Average
23. Ability definition, power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc
24. Ability is also used as a suffix – probAbility, suitAbility, disAbility, usAbility, stAbility etc…
Ability, Also, As
25. The Ability-theory of concepts and concept possession defines them in terms of two abilities: the Ability to discriminate between positive and negative cases and the Ability to draw inferences to related concepts.
Ability, And, Abilities
26. A long-time provider of prosthetics and orthotics in the mid-Atlantic region, Ability has ABC-certified facilities in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and North Carolina
And, Atlantic, Ability, Abc
27. At Ability, we put the patient first and take pride in the experience they have with us, and quality of the devices we provide.
At, Ability, And
28. Ability Housing plans redevelopment of former Lake Forest Elementary site Read More » November 1, 2021
29. An Ability (Japanese: 特性 Ability) is a game mechanic introduced in Generation III that provides a passive effect in battle or in the overworld
30. Individual Pokémon may have only one Ability at a time
31. Prior to Generation VI, an Ability could not be changed after a Pokémon was obtained except by Evolution—where the new Ability is determined by the former Ability—and form change.
An, Ability, After, And
32. ‘All you are paying for is the Ability to say that you've seen it early.’
All, Are, Ability
33. ‘Britain should adopt a graduated income tax based on the Ability to pay.’
34. Definition of Ability in the Definitions.net dictionary
35. What does Ability mean? Information and translations of Ability in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
36. Ability definition: Your Ability to do something is the fact that you can do it
37. Students with Disabilities R'Ability for Students with Disabilities
38. Through this portal, you can register for disAbility related services, complete forms, and schedule quizzes, tests, and final exams.
39. This page has all the downloads for version 10 and can be used as follows: New to Ability — the download will install as a 30-day trial version.; Existing users of earlier versions — the trial version will install and run next to your existing Ability Office installation.; Re-installs of version VERS — the best option is to select Tools and Check for
All, And, As, Ability
40. Ability takes great pride in the oversized lab area in the practice, which allows for all the "customization" to begin
Ability, Area, Allows, All
41. Our practitioners have the "Ability" to design, create, modify, and assure that the orthotic they will be donning on a patient is the best it can be and it's all done right in the office, without having to send anything away.
Ability, And, Assure, All, Anything, Away
42. The American Lung Association (ALA) prepares an annual report card for US counties, grading their Ability to meet federal standards for short- and long-term pollution
American, Association, Ala, An, Annual, Ability, And
43. The AbilityOne Program is the largest source of employment for people with disabilities, by providing products and services for the Federal government and DoD.
44. The Ability SMARTFORCE workforce management application, previously known as ShiftHound, is the leader in cloud-based staff scheduling and Human Capital Management software
Ability, Application, As, And
45. Healthcare organizations across the country use Ability SMARTFORCE to reduce labor costs by preventing overtime, decreasing em…
46. Ability - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
47. Ability (n.) late 14c., "state or condition of being able; capacity to do or act," from Old French ableté "Ability (to inherit)," from Latin habilitatem (nominative habilitas, in Medieval Latin abilitas) "aptitude, Ability," noun of quality from habilis "easy to manage, handy" (see able).One case where a Latin silent -h-failed to make a return in English (despite efforts of 16c.-17c
Ability, Able, Act, Ablet, Abilitas, Aptitude
48. Ability Office is an integrated suite of seven software applications - word processor, spreadsheet, presentations, relational database, photo-editor, photo album and draw - and is ideal for use
Ability, An, Applications, Album, And
49. When Ability means ‘the fact of being able to do something’, it is followed by an infinitive
Ability, Able, An
50. It is never used in the pattern ‘the Ability of doing something’: Imagination is the Ability of making up pictures in your mind.
51. Ability to evaluate/create term sheets, side letters, cap tables and other deal documents; Strong project management and execution skills and Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy; Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a dynamic and demanding environment
Ability, And, Accuracy
52. This-Ability works with a variety of players to advance the rights of women and girls with disabilities in Kenya
Ability, Advance, And
53. The Ratings Game Signet’s Ability to avoid supply-chain problems will offset COVID-19 recovery spending shifts, says Bank of America Last Updated: …
Ability, Avoid, America
54. Our News page has the latest from the assistive technology sector, as well as updates about what Ability is doing
Assistive, As, About, Ability
55. Ability now offers a brokerage service to NDIS clients needing to purchase approved equipment
ability (noun) · abilities (plural noun)