1. The meaning of Abnormal is deviating from the normal or average; often : unusual in an unwelcome or problematic way
Abnormal, Average, An
2. Abnormal definition, not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: Abnormal powers of concentration; an Abnormal amount of snow; Abnormal behavior
Abnormal, Average, An, Amount
3. Abnormal synonyms, Abnormal pronunciation, Abnormal translation, English dictionary definition of Abnormal
4. Synonyms for Abnormal: aberrant, aberrated, anomalous, atypical, especial, exceeding, exceptional, extraordinaire; Antonyms for Abnormal: common, customary, normal
Abnormal, Aberrant, Aberrated, Anomalous, Atypical, Antonyms
5. Of the 23 Abnormal occurrences involving radioactive materials, two of the events involved exposure of an embryo or fetus, one involved an exposure to the extremities of a radiographer, and a fourth involved a stolen gamma radiography camera.
Abnormal, An, And
6. Find 49 ways to say Abnormal, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Abnormal, Along, Antonyms, And, At
7. The Crossword Solver found 171 answers to the Abnormal crossword clue
8. Abnormal provides total protection against the widest range of attacks including phishing, malware, ransomware, social engineering, executive impersonation, supply chain compromise, internal account compromise, spam, and graymail.
Abnormal, Against, Attacks, Account, And
9. DECIEM is an Abnormal Beauty Company housing a humble and happy umbrella of skincare and makeup brands like The Ordinary, Hylamide, NIOD and more.
An, Abnormal, And
10. If you get a snowstorm in the middle of July, you could say that you are experiencing “Abnormal weather.” Something that is Abnormal is out of the ordinary, or not typical.
11. Abnormal 'Abnormal' is a 8 letter word starting with A and ending with L Crossword clues for 'Abnormal'
12. Left atrial Abnormality an atrial conduction Abnormality accompanied by an enlarged left atrium; on the electrocardiogram it is seen as notched upright P waves in leads I, II, and V4 to V6, and a deep broad terminal trough in V1
Atrial, Abnormality, An, Accompanied, Atrium, As, And
13. According to the American Psychological Association, Abnormal behavior is defined as ‘behavior that is atypical or statistically uncommon within a particular culture or that is maladaptive or detrimental to an individual or those around that individual.’
According, American, Association, Abnormal, As, Atypical, An, Around
14. In the DSM-5, Abnormal behavior is characterized by four general criteria: maladaptive
15. Definition of Abnormal in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Abnormal mean? Information and translations of Abnormal in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
17. Abnormality: noun aberration , anomaly , curiosity , deformity , deviation , divergence , erraticism, exception , idiosyncrasy , irregularity , malformation
Abnormality, Aberration, Anomaly
18. Abnormality (or dysfunctional behaviour) is a behavioral characteristic assigned to those with conditions that are regarded as rare or dysfunctional
Abnormality, Assigned, Are, As
19. Behaviour is considered to be Abnormal when it is atypical or out of the ordinary, consists of undesirable behaviour, and results in impairment in the individual's functioning
Abnormal, Atypical, And
20. An "Abnormal" (奇行種 Kikō-shu?) was an uncommon type of Pure Titan which could possess unusual intelligence or perform unpredictable actions
An, Abnormal, Actions
21. Unlike the typical Titan that attacked and devoured humans on sight, Abnormal Titans might choose to ignore single or isolated humans, and exhibited unpredictable behavior that could lead to greater damage as they disrupted …
Attacked, And, Abnormal, As
22. Someone or something that is Abnormal is unusual, especially in a way that is troublesome
23. [formal] Abnormal heart rhythms and high anxiety levels
Abnormal, And, Anxiety
24. Synonyms: unusual, different, odd, strange More Synonyms of Abnormal
25. Abnormal definition: Someone or something that is Abnormal is unusual , especially in a way that is worrying
26. Synonyms for Abnormal include unusual, odd, uncommon, atypical, anomalous, exceptional, extraordinary, irregular, peculiar and strange
Abnormal, Atypical, Anomalous, And
27. Abnormal definition, not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: Abnormal powers of concentration; an Abnormal amount of snow; Abnormal behavior
Abnormal, Average, An, Amount
28. Home; Abnormal Psychology; Abnormal Psychology Abnormal Psychology
29. Abnormal psychology is a division of psychology that studies people who are "Abnormal" or "atypical" compared to the members of a given society.
Abnormal, Are, Atypical
30. What does Abnormal mean? Not typical, usual, or regular; not normal; deviant
31. MUTANT MONSTERnew mini album "Abnormal"1.いざまいらん2.Abnormal3.RAY OF LIGHT4.DEAR JOE5.黒に染めろ6.木っ端微塵ロケット全6曲入り￥1,620(＋tax)ANGRY CAT recordsAGCMM
Album, Abnormal, Angry
32. Abnormal Security is a key part of a plan meant to make Microsoft's Azure cloud cool for startups
33. Under the program, Abnormal would move onto Azure, and Microsoft would cosell Abnormal's products.
Abnormal, Azure, And
34. Abnormal - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
35. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Abnormal adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (not normal) anormal adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en
Abnormal, Adj, Adjective, An, Anormal, Adjetivo, Adjetivos, Amable
36. • The Abnormal can be left, for news of it will inevitably rise like a suppurating boil
37. • an Abnormal chest x-ray • More importantly, the display highlights any system or area experiencing Abnormal conditions, whether plant malfunction or unacceptable ambience levels.
An, Abnormal, Any, Area, Ambience
38. Abnormal: Outside the expected norm, or uncharacteristic of a particular patient.
39. Abnormal ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Abnormal là gì: 1
40. Abnormal behaviour in zoo animals is often due to the stress of captivity
41. It is a special secure hospital for mentally Abnormal prisoners
42. The accidents were due to Abnormal weather conditions
43. The test detects Abnormal cells that could become cancerous.
44. ‘Some Abnormal smears do in fact revert to normal without treatment, but some go on to become cancerous.’ ‘A true food allergy is an Abnormal response to a food triggered by the immune system.’ ‘Seabed sensors detect Abnormal wave movements and …
Abnormal, Allergy, An, And
45. William worried that his Abnormal bleeding was a symptom of cancer
46. Bill’s Abnormal behavior convinced Jenna to stop dating him
47. It was Abnormal that the student could not sit through the lecture
48. The Abnormal winds forced us to pull off of the road.
49. Abnormal psychology focuses on the study and treatment of mental and emotional disorders that interfere with a person’s ability to feel like themselves and carry out their day-to-day functions
Abnormal, And, Ability
50. While an Abnormal white blood cell count can point to a blood disorder or other medical condition, there are a variety of causes for both a high or low count
An, Abnormal, Are
51. 47 synonyms for Abnormal: unusual, different, odd, strange, surprising, out there, extraordinary
52. An Abnormal test result for potassium, then, is one whose value is greater than the highest in the range of values in normal people
53. This emphasis on Abnormal psychology —the application of psychological science to understanding and treating mental disorders—is appropriate, as more psychologists are involved in the diagnosis and treatment of psychological disorder than in any other endeavor, and these are probably the most important tasks psychologists face
Abnormal, Application, And, Appropriate, As, Are, Any
54. It is horizontal and torsional with the slow phase of the nystagmus toward the Abnormal side in …