1. Abrade: [verb] to rub or wear away especially by friction : erode
2. 19 synonyms of Abrade from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 47 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Abrade, And, Antonyms
3. Abrade: to damage or diminish by continued friction.
4. Abrade synonyms, Abrade pronunciation, Abrade translation, English dictionary definition of Abrade
5. To wear down, rub away, or scrape by friction: water that Abraded the canyon walls
6. Abrade - wear away abrase , corrade , rub down , rub off excoriate , chafe - tear or wear off the skin or make sore by abrading; "This leash chafes the dog's neck"
Abrade, Away, Abrase, Abrading
7. Abrade definition, to wear off or down by scraping or rubbing
8. Abrade (redirected from Abraded) Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia
Abrade, Abraded, Also
9. Find 12 ways to say Abrade, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Abrade, Along, Antonyms, And, At
10. The Crossword Solver found 48 answers to the Abrade crossword clue
11. Eczema tic itching leads making his skin reddish and Abraded
12. Abrade 'Abrade' is a 6 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Abrade' Clue Answer; Wear down by friction (6) Abrade: Use sandpaper on, say (6) Wear away by friction (6) Scrape off (6) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Abrade
Abrade, And, Answer, Away, Answers
13. Abrade: 1 v rub hard or scrub Synonyms: scour Type of: rub move over something with pressure v wear away Synonyms: abrase , corrade , rub down , rub off Types: chafe , excoriate tear or wear off the skin or make sore by abrading rasp scrape with a rasp Type of: wear away , wear off diminish, as by friction
Abrade, Away, Abrase, Abrading, As
14. Abrade is a geometric sans serif with rational design choices for contemporary functionality
15. Communal life can Abrade some of the rough edges of a person, the monks agreed, but in communal living you also learn surprising things about yourself
Abrade, Agreed, Also, About
16. It might be necessary to Abrade the roof tile so that the roof tile, including the roof hook is bond again
17. Milling machines have rotating cutting surfaces that Abrade
18. ‘it was a landscape slowly Abraded by a fine, stinging dust’
19. ‘She stayed longer than usual in the shower, wishing for the rushing hot needles of water to Abrade her skin and erode the still-vivid impressions of his touch.’.
20. • Start to "Abrade" the area by distressing the marked area with sandpaper.Denimology
21. She wiped the piece of broccoli away from the hairs on his arm, taking care not to Abrade his skin.
Away, Arm, Abrade
22. Definition of Abrade in the Definitions.net dictionary
23. What does Abrade mean? Information and translations of Abrade in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
24. Abrade Meaning: ""to rub or wear away; rub or scrape off," 1670s, from Latin Abradere "to scrape off, shave away," from… See definitions of Abrade.
Abrade, Away, Abradere
25. ‘a landscape slowly Abraded by a fine, stinging dust’
26. ‘She stayed longer than usual in the shower, wishing for the rushing hot needles of water to Abrade her skin and erode the still-vivid impressions of his touch.’.
27. Abrade something to rub the surface of something, such as rock or skin, and damage it or make it rough Word Origin late 17th cent.: from Latin Abradere , from ab- ‘away, from’ + radere ‘to scrape’.
Abrade, As, And, Abradere, Ab, Away
28. I repair phones :) Watch the latest video from Abrade (@Abrade_).
29. A‧brade /əˈbreɪd/ verb [ intransitive, transitive] technical to rub something so hard that the surface becomes damaged → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Abrade • We are chalk and cheese; our personalities are radically different and likely to Abrade each other
Abrade, Are, And
30. Abrade definition: To Abrade something means to scrape or wear down its surface by rubbing it
31. Find 12 ways to say Abrade, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
Abrade, Along, Antonyms, And, At
32. Blast-Abrade, Inc.'s product lines include shot blast equipment, dust collectors, steel shot media and used or rebuilt machines
33. All samples except the Alcryn MPR showed a tendency to Abrade, scrap can be recycled repeatedly with no detrimental effect on performance or appearance, according to the company
All, Alcryn, Abrade, Appearance, According
34. See authoritative translations of Abrade in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Abrade, And, Audio,
35. This page shows answers to the clue Abrade, followed by 4 definitions like “ Corrade wear away ”, “ • To rub or wear off ” …
Answers, Abrade, Away
36. As verbs the difference between Abrade and sand is that Abrade is to rub or wear off; erode or Abrade can be (abraid) while sand is to Abrade the surface of (something) with sand or sandpaper in order to smooth or clean it
As, Abrade, And, Abraid
37. Abdrade 1R Instant (C) Choose one - Abrade deals 3 damage to target creature
38. Blast-Abrade stocks a full line of new, used & rental Goff shot blasting machines for shot blasting operations
39. We've got 157 rhyming words for Abrade » What rhymes with Abrade? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Abrade.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
40. Another word for Abrade: scrape, grind, skin, file, scratch Collins English Thesaurus
41. Meaning and definitions of Abrade, translation of Abrade in Hindi language with similar and opposite words
42. Spoken pronunciation of Abrade in English and in Hindi
43. Tags for the entry "Abrade" What Abrade means in Hindi, Abrade meaning in Hindi, Abrade definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of …
44. Definition and synonyms of Abrade from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
45. This is the British English definition of Abrade.View American English definition of Abrade.
46. Choose one - Abrade deals 3 damage to target creature