1. Absorb: [verb] to take in (something, such as water) in a natural or gradual way
2. Synonyms for Absorb: drink, imbibe, soak (up), sponge, suck (up), take up, bemuse, busy; Antonyms for Absorb: renew, replace
3. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity
4. Absorb definition, to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge Absorbs water
5. Absorb: 1 v take in a liquid “The sponge Absorbs water well” Synonyms: draw , imbibe , soak up , sop up , suck , suck up , take in , take up Types: show 5 types hide 5 types mop , mop up , wipe up to wash or wipe with or as if with a mop blot dry (ink) with blotting paper sponge up Absorb as if with a sponge swab , swob wash with a swab
Absorb, Absorbs, As
6. Find 82 ways to say Absorb, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Absorb, Along, Antonyms, And, At
7. Absorb 'Absorb' is a 6 letter word starting with A and ending with B Crossword clues for 'Absorb' Clue Answer; Completely engross (6) Absorb: Act like a sponge (6) Emulate a sponge (6) Suck up, as a sponge (6) Soak up liquid (6) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Absorb
Absorb, And, Answer, Act, As, Answers
8. Absorb Health offers dietary supplements and natural skin care products with free US domestic shipping and a money-back guarantee.
9. Absorb LMS is a global learning management system that's WCAG 2.0 compliant for learners and administrators, making it a great choice for users with visual, hearing or other impairments
Absorb, And, Administrators
10. The mobile app, Absorb Learn, allows learners to access training materials on their favorite devices, so team members who are often on the go or need quick
App, Absorb, Allows, Access, Are
11. Absorb: See: comprehend , conceive , concern , digest , engage , engross , immerse , impress , include , incorporate , interest , involve , merge , monopolize
12. Absorb the shock v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (soften a physical impact) amortir le choc loc v locution verbale : groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe.
Absorb, As, An, Amortir
13. When "Absorb" went to become a noun it dropped it's "b" and picked up a "p" on the way
14. Anyway, long story short, "Absorbtion" is a misspelling
15. To stop particles of radiation energy so that their energy is totally transferred to the Absorbing material
16. Absorb becomes Absorbent as an adjective.Many things are Absorbent, like clothes, sponges, moss, and carpets
Absorb, Absorbent, As, An, Adjective, Are, And
17. For example, If you spill red wine on a carpet, Absorb as much liquid as possible with a clean rag, then soak the stain in a mixture of vinegar and dish detergent before blotting with another clean rag.
Absorb, As, And, Another
18. Looking for online definition of Absorb or what Absorb stands for? Absorb is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and …
Absorb, And, , Abbreviations
19. (verb) An example of Absorb is when a towel takes in water from your body after a bath.
An, Absorb, After
20. Absorb (Japanese: すいとる Absorb) is a damage-dealing Grass-type move introduced in Generation I
21. Absorb is the first in a line of three Grass-type HP-draining attacks, the other two being Mega Drain and Giga Drain.
Absorb, Attacks, And
22. 92 synonyms for Absorb: soak up, drink in, devour, suck up, receive, digest, imbibe, ingest, osmose
23. Absorb definition: If something Absorbs a liquid, gas, or other substance, it soaks it up or takes it in
24. Ab‧sorb /əbˈsɔːb, əbˈzɔːb $ -ɔːrb/ W3 verb [ transitive] 1 liquid/gas to take in liquid, gas, or another substance from the surface or space around something Plants Absorb nutrients from the soil
Ab, Another, Around, Absorb
25. Absorb something into something Water and salts are Absorbed into our bloodstream
Absorb, And, Are, Absorbed
26. Absorb can also be stated as a condition where the ions, atoms or molecules enter some liquid, solid or gas material
Absorb, Also, As, Atoms
27. Absorb can also be said to the process by which energy of a photon is Absorbed by another entity
Absorb, Also, Absorbed, Another
28. In Absorb, something moves inside an object whereas in adsorb, the substance forms a layer on the surface of an object
Absorb, An, Adsorb
29. Fat Absorb is the result of an extensive research that has led to the development of this effective and all-natural weight loss solution
Absorb, An, And, All
30. Fat Absorb India introduces healthy weight loss programme The Central New Jersey overall industrial availability rate is expected to remain near its current level until sustained demand can Absorb the new
31. Absorb deals damage and the user will recover 50% of the HP drained.
32. In Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eevee, Absorb …
33. Ο όρος 'Absorb' αποτελεί εναλλακτική του όρου 'adsorb'
34. Absorb something to take something into the mind and learn or understand it synonym take in
35. It took me several days to Absorb the fact of her death
36. They spent a week in Paris just Absorbing the atmosphere.
37. 1 day ago · Absorb LMS is an industry-leading and award-winning Learning Management System trusted by over 1,500 businesses, governments, healthcare providers, educators, and non-profit organizations in 34
Ago, Absorb, An, And, Award
38. Definition of Absorb (something/someone) in(to) in the Idioms Dictionary
39. What does Absorb (something/someone) in(to) expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary
40. Absorb (something/someone) in(to) - Idioms by The Free Dictionary.
41. Take up and reduce the effect or intensity of (sound or an impact) ‘deep-pile carpets Absorbed all sound of the outside world’
And, An, Absorbed, All
42. ‘For instance, ceiling tiles that Absorb sounds and reduce noise levels can cost about the same as materials that are less sound
Absorb, And, About, As, Are
43. ‘buildings can be designed to Absorb and retain heat’
44. To suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge Absorbs water
45. To swallow up the identity or individuality of; incorporate: The empire Absorbed many small nations
46. To involve the full attention of; to engross or engage wholly: so Absorbed in a book that he did not hear the bell
47. To occupy or fill: This job Absorbs all of my time.
48. Horton characterizes Absorb activities as information designed to inform, inspire, and spark curiosity
Absorb, Activities, As, And
49. In the Absorb phase, students watch, read, or listen while extracting useful knowledge
50. The previous unit on instructional materials provided great depth into what Horton considers to be Absorb-type activities.
51. Ultra Absorb Not Affiliated in Any Way with Purina , Tidy Cats or Breeze Products
Absorb, Affiliated, Any
52. Ultra Absorb 4 Ct Packs Being Sold Are NOT Same Product as Our 22 Ct Packs! UNAUTHORIZED RESELLERS are Selling 22 Ct Packs at Higher Prices, Often Using Our Images & Copy
Absorb, Are, As, At, Amp
53. The Absorb Learn mobile app empowers learning anytime, anywhere—both online and off—extending the reach and flexibility of your LMS training via this LMS app
Absorb, App, Anytime, Anywhere, And