1. Abusive synonyms, Abusive pronunciation, Abusive translation, English dictionary definition of Abusive
2. Characterized by improper or wrongful use: Abusive utilization of public funds.
3. Synonyms for Abusive: contumelious, invective, opprobrious, scurrile, scurrilous, truculent, vitriolic, vituperative
4. Abusive definition, using, containing, or characterized by harshly or coarsely insulting language: an Abusive author; Abusive remarks
5. Find 32 ways to say Abusive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Abusive, Along, Antonyms, And, At
6. Abusive relationships aren’t defined only by physical violence
7. And, though you might think it would be clear when someone is being Abusive, Abusive patterns can sometimes be hard to spot – especially for the victim.
8. How to spot an Abusive partner before it's too late
9. Dealing with an Abusive sibling is a serious matter
10. Abusive: 1 adj characterized by physical or psychological maltreatment “ Abusive punishment” “arguedthat foster homes are Abusive ” Synonyms: harmful causing or capable of causing harm adj expressing offensive reproach Synonyms: opprobrious , scurrilous offensive causing anger or annoyance
Abusive, Adj, Arguedthat, Are, Anger, Annoyance
11. Abusive power and control (or controlling behaviour or coercive control) is the way that abusers gain and maintain power and control over a victim for an Abusive purpose such as psychological, physical, sexual, or financial abuse.
Abusive, And, Abusers, An, As, Abuse
12. The Internal Revenue Service has a comprehensive strategy in place to combat Abusive tax shelters and transactions
13. This strategy includes guidance on Abusive transactions, regulations governing tax shelters, a hotline for taxpayers to use to report Abusive technical transactions, and enforcement activity against Abusive tax shelter promoters and investors.
Abusive, And, Activity, Against
14. Abusive definition: Someone who is Abusive behaves in a cruel and violent way towards other people
15. Signs of an Abusive man can range from emotional, verbal, physical, or sexual abuse
An, Abusive, Abuse
16. Frequently an emotionally Abusive man is also verbally Abusive or a combination of all abuse types
An, Abusive, Also, All, Abuse
17. We have briefly discussed the signs of an Abusive man, FAQ's and tips which serves as a complete guide for all the related problems.
An, Abusive, And, As, All
18. What does Abusive mean? Being physically injurious; characterized by repeated violence
19. An Abusive person might seem like a nice person a lot of the time, and they might say that they care or are in love
An, Abusive, And, Are
20. ‘an Abusive relationship’ ‘The gratuitous gossip included claims of domestic violence, adultery and Abusive relationships.’ ‘She struggled through divorce, life as a single parent, Abusive relationships and another rocky marriage.’
An, Abusive, Adultery, And, As, Another
21. The Abusive partner will show passive-aggressive behaviors which may result in Abusive reactions
22. The victim’s own behavior might change in an attempt to prevent any Abusive reactions from their partner
An, Attempt, Any, Abusive
23. Abusive behavior isn't always as obvious as physical abuse like being hit or shoved, or verbal abuse such as being called degrading names or cussed out
Abusive, Always, As, Abuse
24. The use of Abusive language and mudslinging or character assassination should be avoided at any cost
Abusive, And, Assassination, Avoided, At, Any
25. The now-familiar relation between an Abusive parent and the eventual chemical dependency of the child is also illustrated
An, Abusive, And, Also
26. She is a brash, Abusive, and obnoxious woman who seems to think she's a real, honest-to-God filmmaker.
27. Abusive is a guy who abuses people for his own amusement
Abusive, Abuses, Amusement
28. Abusive refers to anyone who beats on another physically, uses psychological and verbal abuse against someone or bullies another person.
Abusive, Anyone, Another, And, Abuse, Against
29. Abusive conduct, including malicious verbal, visual, or physical actions, or the gratuitous sabotage or undermining of a person's work performance
30. Abusive conduct that is harassing is defined as any words, gestures or actions directed at an individual or group that may cause a reasonable person to experience fear or intimidation.
Abusive, As, Any, Actions, At, An
31. Abusive OG may not produce the highest yields in the garden, but makes up for it with resin-caked buds
32. A popular Californian cut of OG Kush , Abusive OG is an indica strain that inherited the
33. Presumably, the Abusive fallacy is persuasive because we mistake the context of the argument for one of those in which the character or characteristics of the opponent do actually matter
Abusive, Argument, Actually
34. In any Ad Hominem - Abusive fallacy, the abuse should be in the actual words used, not just in a perceived tone of voice (especially if the fallacy is written
Any, Ad, Abusive, Abuse, Actual
35. An Abusive relationship isn’t just limited to physical violence
36. He became Abusive and his wife was injured in the struggle
37. — Abusively adverb — Abusiveness noun [uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Abusive • After several unwarranted and unreasonably Abusive attacks in the press, Riva Palacio resigned on August 10,1848
Abusively, Adverb, Abusiveness, Abusive, After, And, Attacks, August
38. • Smith was fined £500 for making foul and Abusive comments to match officials.
39. Abusive 'Abusive' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Abusive'
40. We consider Abusive behavior an attempt to harass, intimidate, or silence someone else’s voice
Abusive, An, Attempt
41. Definition of Abusive adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Abusive, Adjective, Advanced
42. Britney Spears freed from "Abusive" conservatorship
43. Elizabeth Holmes details Abusive relationship with Theranos ex-President Balwani ahead of cross-examination
44. An experience is Abusive if it meets any of the conditions listed below
An, Abusive, Any
45. Abusive Head Trauma: Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS) is the group of signs and symptoms experienced by very young children who are shaken
Abusive, And, Are
ABUSIVE [əˈbyo͞osiv, əˈbyo͞oziv]