1. The meaning of Accident is a sudden event (such as a crash) that is not planned or intended and that causes damage or injury
Accident, As, And
2. Accident synonyms, Accident pronunciation, Accident translation, English dictionary definition of Accident
3. An unexpected and undesirable event, especially one resulting in damage or harm: an Accident on the assembly line; car Accidents on icy roads.
An, And, Accident, Assembly, Accidents
4. Accident definition, an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, or loss; casualty; …
Accident, An, And
5. 1 day ago · The Accident occurred Saturday, with details to be made public at "the appropriate time," Lt
Ago, Accident, At, Appropriate
6. A fatal train Accident in Fairfield Wednesday morning was a case of suicide, Fairfield police said Thursday
7. Auto Accident on Embarcadero Road Left Pet Dog Dead, Two Injured
8. Car Accident Lawyers at 1301 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 330, Alameda, CA 94501-1084
Accident, At, Alameda
9. The police conclude the Accident was the senior citizen's fault
10. 2 days ago · Pickup strikes, kills cyclist in 2nd recent fatal Accident along N.J
Ago, Accident, Along
11. 2 days ago · Vincent man dies in Webster County Accident
12. Synonyms for Accident: casualty, mischance, mishap, chance, circumstance, hap, hazard, luck
13. Man burned alive following Accident on Northwest Side
14. A group of teenagers suffer a terrible Accident during a joy ride and get trapped at the bottom of a ravine.
Accident, And, At
15. An Accident (Greek συμβεβηκός), in metaphysics and philosophy, is a property that the entity or substance has contingently, without which the substance can still retain its identity.An Accident does not affect its essence
An, Accident, And, Affect
16. It does not mean an "Accident" as used in common speech, a chance incident, normally harmful
An, Accident, As
17. Examples of Accidents are color, taste, movement, and stagnation.
Accidents, Are, And
18. What Does Accident Mean? An Accident is an unintentionally-caused event
19. Accidents which take place in the workplace are referred to as occupational Accidents.Workplace Accidents include events that damage property, inhibit a particular workplace function, or …
Accidents, Are, As
20. Accident: The word Accident is derived from the Latin verb accidere, signifying "fall upon, befall, happen, chance." In its most commonly accepted meaning, or in its ordinary or popular sense, the word may be defined as meaning: some sudden and unexpected event taking place without expectation, upon the instant, rather than something that
Accident, Accidere, Accepted, As, And
21. A car Accident, also referred to as a “traffic collision,” or a “motor vehicle Accident,” occurs when a motor vehicle strikes or collides another vehicle, a stationary object, a pedestrian, or an animal.While some car Accidents result only in property damage, others result in severe injuries or death.There are many factors that can contribute to car Accidents, and sometimes …
Accident, Also, As, Another, An, Animal, Accidents, Are, And
22. [ countable] an event in which a car, train, plane etc is damaged and often someone is hurt Over 70,000 people are seriously injured every year in road Accidents
An, And, Are, Accidents
23. The Accident happened at the junction of Forest Road and Pine Walk
Accident, At, And
24. Accident is full-released, so watch Developers Stream! Accident Dev stream
25. Accident has just left Early Access and became a full-released game, so update your copy or buy it with a 30% launch discount! Accident is full-released now with a 30% launch discount!
Accident, Access, And
26. Accident, unexpected event, typically sudden in nature and associated with injury, loss, or harm
Accident, And, Associated
27. Accidents are a common feature of the human experience and result in injury or permanent disability to large numbers of people worldwide every …
Accidents, Are, And
28. California law requires traffic Accidents on a California street/highway or private property to be reported to the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) within 10 days if there was an injury, death or property damage in excess of $1,000
29. Rear-ending the car ahead of you, spilling milk, losing your footing on an icy sidewalk — all of these are considered Accidents.
Ahead, An, All, Are, Accidents
30. Accident definition: An Accident happens when a vehicle hits a person, an object, or another vehicle, causing Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Accident, An, Another, And
31. Accident: [ ak´sĭ-dent ] an unforeseen occurrence, especially one of an injurious nature
Accident, Ak, An
32. Cerebral vascular Accident ( cerebrovascular Accident (CVA)) stroke syndrome .
33. Accident (214) 3.3 1 h 31 min 2018 X-Ray 16+ A group of teenagers suffer a terrible Accident during a joy ride
34. Find Accident Latest News, Videos & Pictures on Accident and see latest updates, news, information from NDTV.COM
Accident, Amp, And
35. What does Accident mean? An unpleasant and unintended happening, sometimes resulting from negligence, that results in injury, loss, damage, etc
Accident, An, And
36. Accident Fund offers workers’ compensation insurance policies, loss control consulting, and risk management services to businesses
37. File a reportYou are required by the NY State Vehicle and Traffic Law to file an Accident report if you are involved in any Accident where there is damage to the property of one individual (including yourself) that is more than $1,000
Are, And, An, Accident, Any
38. The report must be filed within 10 days.File an Accident (crash) report Search for and get a reportDMV keeps Accident reports for only 4 years
An, Accident, And
39. "The Accident occurred when the SUV driver lost control over his vehicle and hit the truck coming from the opposite direction near Pipara village early on Tuesday
40. Find 48 ways to say Accident, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accident, Along, Antonyms, And, At
41. Accident Analysis & Prevention provides wide coverage of the general areas relating to Accidental injury and damage, including the pre-injury and immediate post-injury phases
Accident, Analysis, Amp, Areas, Accidental, And
42. Accident is a sudden unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in major causalities, damage or injury.
43. Become a journalist who researches old car Accident cases
44. Fukushima Accident, disaster that occurred in 2011 at the Fukushima Daiichi (‘Number One’) nuclear power plant on the Pacific coast of northern Japan, which was caused by a severe earthquake and powerful series of tsunami waves and was the second worst nuclear power Accident in history.
Accident, At, And
45. An Accident is when something goes wrong when it is not meant to
46. Physical Accidents are things like collisions, injuries, and falling.Non-physical Accidents are things like Accidentally telling someone a secret, forgetting something important, or deleting an important computer file.
Accidents, Are, And, Accidentally, An
47. Road Accidents kill thousands of people each month in the United States, and thousands each week …
accident (noun) · accidents (plural noun)