1. Accidental: [adjective] occurring unexpectedly or by chance
2. Synonyms for Accidental: casual, chance, fluky, fortuitous, inadvertent, incidental, unintended, unintentional; Antonyms for Accidental: calculated, deliberate
3. Accidental definition, happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an Accidental meeting
Accidental, Accident, An
4. Find 25 ways to say Accidental, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accidental, Along, Antonyms, And, At
5. An Accidental is a symbol in music notation that raises or lowers a natural note by one or two half steps.The Accidental changes the pitch, so that the note is either higher or lower than the original natural note
6. Accidentals are written in front of the notes, but in text, Accidentals are written after the note names.
Accidentals, Are, After
7. Accidental 'Accidental' is a 10 letter word starting with A and ending with L Crossword clues for 'Accidental' Clue Answer; Happening by chance (10) Accidental: Occurring unintentionally (10) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Accidental
Accidental, And, Answer, Answers
8. Accidental Nude Photos Reflected in Objects People Were Selling on Ebay
9. An elementary school virtual classroom nearly got an eyeful from one of the student’s mothers, who Accidentally walked in naked while her daughter was on a Zoom call.
10. Accidental synonyms, Accidental pronunciation, Accidental translation, English dictionary definition of Accidental
11. Accidental left to right: G natural, G flat, G sharp adj
12. An Accidental in music is a symbol that indicates the modification of a pitch
13. A music Accidental can turn a pitch sharp, flat, or back to its natural state.The most commonly used Accidentals in music are the sharp (♯), the flat (♭), and the natural (♮).
Accidental, Accidentals, Are, And
14. Accidentally synonyms, Accidentally pronunciation, Accidentally translation, English dictionary definition of Accidentally
15. Accidental left to right: G natural, G flat, G sharp adj
16. The D has a double sharp Accidental next to it, raising it two semitones, and the G has a double flat Accidental, lowering it two semitones
17. The reason you see double Accidentals so rarely is that a D raised by two semitones is enharmonically equivalent to (in other words, it sounds the same as) an E♮, which is in the key signature of C Major.
Accidentals, As, An
18. In music, an Accidental is a note of a pitch (or pitch class) that is not a member of the scale or mode indicated by the most recently applied key signature.In musical notation, the sharp (♯), flat (♭), and natural (♮) symbols, among others, mark such notes—and those symbols are also called Accidentals.
An, Accidental, Applied, And, Among, Are, Also, Accidentals
19. In the measure (bar) where it appears, an Accidental sign raises or lowers the
Appears, An, Accidental
20. Accidental definition: An Accidental event happens by chance or as the result of an accident , and is not Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Accidental, An, As, Accident, And
21. ‘Jurgis moves downtown to look for a job and gets a chance through an Accidental meeting of an old union buddy on his way to work at a …
And, An, Accidental, At
22. What does Accidental mean? An animal that has strayed beyond its normal range
Accidental, An, Animal
23. The Accidental Tourist: Directed by Lawrence Kasdan
24. Accidental: /ac·ci·den·tal/ ( ak″sĭ-den´t'l ) 1
Accidental, Ac, Ak
25. An "Accidental discharge" of a firearm at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport caused chaos for travelers on Saturday
An, Accidental, At, Atlanta, Airport
26. Accidental Presidents adds immeasurably to our understanding of the power and limits of the American presidency in critical times
Accidental, Adds, And, American
27. Anything Accidental happens by chance or unintentionally
28. The Accidental delete feature is designed to protect you from Accidental configuration changes and changes to your on-premises directory that would affect many users and groups
Accidental, And, Affect
29. This feature allows you to: configure the ability to prevent Accidental deletes automatically
Allows, Ability, Accidental, Automatically
30. Accidental is a full-length steamy standalone billionaire romance
31. But if you LOVE best friends to lovers, steamy bedroom scenes, office romances, and intense family drama then you’ll love Accidental.
32. Accidentally on purpose Seemingly unintentionally but actually deliberately
33. Paula is pretty shy, so I think she forgot to attend the party Accidentally on purpose
34. See also: Accidentally, on, purpose on purpose With deliberate intention; not Accidentally. I bet you he left his report card here on purpose so we would compliment him
35. An Accidental leak of anthrax spores from a biological warfare laboratory in the former USSR in 1979 near Sverdlovsk is believed to have caused at least 64 deaths
An, Accidental, Anthrax, At
36. The other two defendants could have been convicted by virtue of common purpose given that the death was an Accidental departure from the general plan of the affray.
An, Accidental, Affray
37. Happening without being planned or intended OPP deliberate an Accidental discharge of toxic waste Buy an insurance policy that covers Accidental damage
38. Examples from the Corpus Accidental • The group, which includes about 600 financial planners from around the country, contends the confusion is not Accidental
Accidental, About, Around
39. An Accidental Studio charts the early years of HandMade Films seen through the eyes of the filmmakers, key personnel, and the man who started it all: former Beatle George Harrison
An, Accidental, And, All
40. 2 days ago · “Accidental Gods” doesn’t follow a strict chronological order, but its overall sweep moves backward in time, starting with 20th-century deifications in a decolonizing world and ending
Ago, Accidental, And
41. The Accidental Wolf Season 2 also stars Marsha Stephanie Blake, Mike Doyle, Stephen McKinley Henderson, Judith Ivey, and Zainab Jah, and premieres exclusively on …
Accidental, Also, And
42. Accidental (adj.) late 14c., "non-essential," from Old French accidentel or directly from Medieval Latin Accidentalis, from Latin accidentem "an accident, chance" (see accident).Meaning "outside the normal course of nature" is from early 15c.; that of "coming by chance, unintentional" is from 1570s.
Accidental, Adj, Accidentel, Accidentalis, Accidentem, An, Accident
43. The Accidental/Undetermined group also had more chronic pain, increased use of pain and sleep medication, and more chronic illness or intellectual disability than the Suicide group
Accidental, Also, And
44. Accidental ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Accidental là gì: 1
45. Definition of Accidental adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Accidental, Adjective, Advanced
46. Following an Accidental shooting incident that occurred on the set of the indie-western "Rust," Alec Baldwin is cooperating with an investigation …
An, Accidental, Alec
accidental (noun) · accidentals (plural noun)