1. The meaning of Accommodation is a place (such as a room in a hotel) where travelers can sleep and find other services
Accommodation, As, And
2. Accommodation synonyms, Accommodation pronunciation, Accommodation translation, English dictionary definition of Accommodation
3. Accommodation is all about making room — it can mean a room or place where you will stay or an agreement about sharing something.
Accommodation, All, About, An, Agreement
4. Accommodation definition, the act of accommodating; state or process of being accommodated; adaptation
Accommodation, Act, Accommodating, Accommodated, Adaptation
5. If you are a person who needs an accessibility Accommodation in order to utilize this Site and our Services, we offer certain assistance that may help
Are, An, Accessibility, Accommodation, And, Assistance
6. A California jury returned a special verdict holding the employer liable for discrimination and “failure to engage in the interactive process,” but not for “failure to provide a reasonable Accommodation.”
7. Under Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), a reasonable Accommodation is a modification or adjustment to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done during the hiring process
Americans, Act, Ada, Accommodation, Adjustment, Are
8. Accommodation: [ ah-kom″ah-da´shun ] adjustment, especially adjustment of the eye for seeing objects at various distances
Accommodation, Ah, Adjustment, At
9. Flattening and rounding of lens during Accommodation
10. Accommodation: a place to sleep and related amenities for the temporary use of a tourist or traveler
Accommodation, And, Amenities
11. Accommodation is where you live or stay, especially when you are on holiday or when you are staying somewhere for a short amount of time
Accommodation, Are, Amount
12. In British English, Accommodation is an uncountable noun
13. Don't talk about 'Accommodations' or 'an Accommodation'.
About, Accommodations, An, Accommodation
14. A job Accommodation is an adjustment to a job or work environment that makes it possible for an individual with a disability to perform their job duties
Accommodation, An, Adjustment
15. Accommodations may include specialized equipment, modifications to the work environment or adjustments to work schedules or responsibilities
16. The process of Accommodation involves altering one's existing schemas, or ideas, as a result of new information or new experiences
Accommodation, Altering, As
17. Accommodation is the process by which the vertebrate eye changes optical power to maintain a clear image or focus on an object as its distance varies
Accommodation, An, As
18. 1) a favor done without compensation (pay or consideration), such as a signature guaranteeing payment of a debt, sometimes called an Accommodation indorsement
As, An, Accommodation
19. Such Accommodation is not the smartest business practice, since the holder of the note can go after the accommodator rather than the debtor and will do so if the
Accommodation, After, Accommodator, And
20. Accommodation definition: Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay
21. Accommodation in Lesotho spans a wide range, from hotels, lodges and guest houses, to B&Bs and campsites
Accommodation, And, Amp
22. If your college isn't able to house you, the University has a range of Accommodation options for full-time graduate students, including Accommodation for couples and families.There are a range of rooms, flats and houses in and around Oxford, on sites owned and managed by the University.
Able, Accommodation, And, Are, Around
23. The Accommodation reflex of the eye is a response that automatically occurs when you switch focus from an object that's far away to one that's closer
Accommodation, Automatically, An, Away
24. These loans are often accompanied by Accommodation bills, which guarantee that a third party compensates the lender, should the borrower be unable.Â Troubled …
Are, Accompanied, Accommodation
25. Accommodation Author: Onome Okpe • Reviewer: Ryan Sixtus MPhEd Last reviewed: October 05, 2021 Reading time: 9 minutes Accommodation is the process in which the eyes see objects at different distances and maintain clear images of the objects by the convergence and divergence of light.
Accommodation, , At, And
26. Accommodation (eye), the process by which the eye increases optical power to maintain a clear image (focus) on an object as it draws near Accommodation in psychology, the process by which existing mental structures and behaviors are modified to adapt to new experiences according to Jean Piaget, in the learning broader theory of Constructivism
Accommodation, An, As, And, Are, Adapt, According
27. ‘But cultural Accommodation to profoundly changing technological realities is the underlying issue - not security.’ ‘In chronic illness, the meaning and experience of the illness affect not only Accommodation to the disease but, in some cases, the progress of the disease itself.’
Accommodation, And, Affect
28. Accommodation - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
29. What does Accommodation mean? The automatic adjustment of the eye, esp
Accommodation, Automatic, Adjustment
30. Find 14 ways to say Accommodation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accommodation, Along, Antonyms, And, At
31. Find & book your perfect Accommodation with SafariNow: Self catering, guesthouses, b&b's, hotels, camping sites, backpackers and more Best Price Guarantee South …
Amp, Accommodation, And
32. A place for someone to stay, live, or work The price for the holiday includes flights and Accommodation
33. Living Accommodations for the crews travel and hotel Accommodations rented Accommodation secure Accommodation for young offenders Universities have to provide student Accommodation for first-year students.
Accommodations, And, Accommodation
34. If you are looking for South Africa holiday Accommodation , SafariNow has a selection of Self-catering, Guest House, Bed and Breakfast holiday Accommodation in South Africa and surrounds
Are, Africa, Accommodation, And
35. With 20960 listings in South Africa, our handy South Africa map search and great low prices, it's easy to book the perfect holiday Accommodation for your South Africa visit.
Africa, And, Accommodation
36. Find purrfectly pet-friendly Accommodation in Melbourne and regional Victoria, from cottages, mountain retreats and beach houses to city apartments
Accommodation, And, Apartments
37. The Accommodation reflex is the visual response for focusing on near objects
38. It also has the name of the Accommodation-convergence reflex or the near reflex. It is synkinesis which consists of the convergence of both eyes, contraction of the ciliary muscle resulting in a change of lens shape (Accommodation), and pupillary constriction.
Also, Accommodation, And
39. Accommodation noun (theology) An adaptation or method of interpretation which explains the special form in which the revelation is presented as unessential to its contents, or rather as often adopted by way of compromise with human ignorance or weakness.
Accommodation, An, Adaptation, As, Adopted
40. Accommodation ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Accommodation là gì: 1
41. London Accommodation includes everything from luxury hotels and serviced apartments in London, to caravan and camping sites
Accommodation, And, Apartments
42. Please use this form if you need a reasonable Accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act in applying for employment
Accommodation, Americans, Act, Applying
43. Ready to save with amazing rates on Accommodation, flights and holiday packages? Book with Wotif - Australia's 1st booking site for travel.
Amazing, Accommodation, And, Australia
44. In linguistics, Accommodation is the process by which participants in a conversation adjust their accent, diction, or other aspects of language according to the speech style of the other participant
Accommodation, Adjust, Accent, Aspects, According
45. Also called linguistic Accommodation, speech Accommodation, and communication Accommodation
Also, Accommodation, And
46. The Accommodation reflex (or near response) is a three-part reflex that brings near objects into focus through lens thickening, pupillary constriction, and inward rotation of the eyes—eye convergence
47. An Accommodation is a place that can accommodate human beings, e.g
An, Accommodation, Accommodate
48. Many Accommodations are for overnight stays, but this is not a mandatory requirement.
49. If you are an individual with a disability who may need assistance with the application process, we're happy to help! Email us at [email protected] to request Accommodations
Are, An, Assistance, Application, At, Att, Accommodations
50. Accommodation in psychology is the process we use to adjust and modify our cognitive schemas to incorporate new information and experiences.
Accommodation, Adjust, And