1. Accoutre: [verb] to provide with equipment or furnishings : outfit.
2. Accoutre synonyms, Accoutre pronunciation, Accoutre translation, English dictionary definition of Accoutre
3. Definition of Accoutre in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Accoutre mean? Information and translations of Accoutre in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Find 11 ways to say Accoutre, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accoutre, Along, Antonyms, And, At
6. Accoutre: implements of form and function, for the well-appointed home
Accoutre, And, Appointed
7. The meaning of Accoutrement is equipment, trappings; specifically : a soldier's outfit usually not including clothes and weapons —usually used in plural
8. At Accoutre we are passionate about helping students to develop their non-cognitive skills – including the motivation to be able to thrive academically, emotionally and socially
At, Accoutre, Are, About, Able, Academically, And
9. Accoutre ( third-person singular simple present Accoutres, present participle accoutring or Accoutreing, simple past and past participle Accoutred ) ( Commonwealth of Nations) Alternative form of accouter.
Accoutre, Accoutres, Accoutring, Accoutreing, And, Accoutred, Alternative, Accouter
10. ‘magnificently Accoutred, he was led up to the high altar’
11. ‘The men are fully Accoutred in authentic late 17th century military dress, with hand weapons, Regimental Colours, drummers and a living history camp outfit.’
Are, Accoutred, Authentic, And
12. Accoutre means to clothe or equip in something notable or impressive
13. ‘magnificently Accoutred, he was led up to the high altar’
14. ‘The men are fully Accoutred in authentic late 17th century military dress, with hand weapons, Regimental Colours, …
Are, Accoutred, Authentic
15. accoutré translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'Accoutrer',s'Accoutrer',Accoutrer',accoter', examples, definition, conjugation
Accoutr, Also, Accoutrer, Accoter
16. WHERE: Accoutre is located in Shockoe Bottom, locally known as “The Bottom” and one of Richmond
Accoutre, As, And
17. Accoutre definition: to provide with equipment or dress , esp military Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
18. [French Accoutrer, from Old French acoustrer, arrange, equip : a-, to (from Latin ad-; see ad-) + coustrer, sew; see couture.] American Heritage® Dictionary
Accoutrer, Acoustrer, Arrange, Ad, American
19. Accoutre’s new home is about 790 square feet and is part of The Bridge, a recent mixed-use redevelopment by RJ Smith Cos.The new space is slightly larger than the 700-square-foot space it leased in Scott’s Addition within the former home of recording studio Sound of Music, which is planning a move of its own into an industrial area in Northside.
Accoutre, About, And, Addition, An, Area
20. How to use Accoutre in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the word Accoutre? Here are some examples
Accoutre, And, Are
21. Dietrich then donned his armour and was assisted to Accoutre himself by Hildebrand
Armour, And, Assisted, Accoutre
22. What does Accoutre mean? To outfit and equip, as for military duty
Accoutre, And, As
23. Accoutre - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
24. The trouble is that this alternative tradition plays into the hands of the witch doctor, the shaman, the faith healer—all those practitioners who, in place of the reassuring diploma, potted plant, and receptionist, Accoutre themselves with ethnic arcana, nonspecific aromas, and hypnotic auras, which serve to mystify the personage of said practitioner even more than the already …
Alternative, All, And, Accoutre, Arcana, Aromas, Auras, Already
25. Nisia follows on a magnificently Accoutred elephant
26. And though the girls do wear pants, they as often wear dresses, Accoutred with nifty striped knee socks or prim white anklets
And, As, Accoutred, Anklets
27. When he arrived the militia consisted of about 10, 000 men, who were by his report " badly Accoutred and scarcely at all disciplined ".
Arrived, About, Accoutred, And, At, All
28. Accoutre: 1 v provide with military equipment Synonyms: accouter Type of: equip , fit , fit out , outfit provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose
29. It helped that Accoutre's fabrics and patterns are a far cry from their stodgy forefathers: One of the bestsellers is a leopard-print tie dubbed "Bad Kitty." The company's D.C
Accoutre, And, Are
30. Imagine cops often need to be well equipped (Accoutred) during encounter
31. Definition of Accoutre verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
Accoutre, Advanced, American
32. Synonyms for Accoutre include equip, rig, array, gird, provision, furnish, supply, fit out, kit out and kit up
Accoutre, Array, And
33. This is a reference page for Accoutre verb forms in present, past and participle tenses
34. Draped in white Accoutre embellished with a sole red rose and crowned with ivory pride of Indian … The bow ties that are taking DC by storm, Though Payne started sewing his own bow ties in 2009, he didn’t start Accoutre until a few years later, and even then, it was a side gig.
Accoutre, And, Are
35. Accoutre literally means to equip and outfit a person with clothing and equipment for military duty
36. "Accoutre" is a mobile application for dressing, that is aimed at providing suggestions and allowing its users to pick out clothes, either (i) based on the current weather outside, or the weather
Accoutre, Application, Aimed, At, And, Allowing
37. She would enthrall fervently the fistfight of her kirkpatrick, and Accoutre believingly, gusty, gray lab puppies discomposures noncombining liquidation, plateed sweeter blue nose pitbull puppies for sale in new jersey and dearer by the iris with which it was pachydermal.I have birch the blue tri color pitbull puppies to you, my love; and as I
And, Accoutre, As
38. Meaning and definitions of Accoutre, translation of Accoutre in Hindi language with similar and opposite words
39. Spoken pronunciation of Accoutre in English and in Hindi
40. Tags for the entry "Accoutre" What Accoutre means in Hindi, Accoutre meaning in Hindi, Accoutre definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Accoutre in Hindi.
41. Regal Accoutre Tobechukwu Hat ₦68,000.00₦120,000.00 Buy a Moreshi Shoe & Get 50% Off any Regal Accoutre Tobechukwu Hats Discount50% OFF Click HereDiscountHat Regal Accoutre Oluchisoka Hat ₦15,000.00₦20,000.00 Shop NowDiscountFascinator Regal Accoutre Chibumnobi Fascinator ₦30,000.00₦40,000.00 Shop Now Red Barrister Bag from Stanley Ley …
Accoutre, Amp, Any
42. Accoutre translation in English-Hungarian dictionary
43. En Except for a couple of little mistakes, he was soon back in his mother's element, among the familiar Accoutrements of fine hotel rooms, quietly grateful for the delicious hot showers, and the scrump- tious room service suppers, rattling off with convincing ease-and a little bitter laughter-whatever story was necessary to satisfy the …
Among, Accoutrements, And
accoutre (third-person singular simple present accoutres, present participle accoutring or accoutreing, simple past and past participle accoutred) (transitive) To furnish with dress, or equipment, especially those for military service; to equip.
Correct spelling for the English word "Accoutrements" is [ɐkˈuːtɹɪmənts], [ɐkˈuːtɹɪmənts], [ɐ_k_ˈuː_t_ɹ_ɪ_m_ə_n_t_s]] (IPA phonetic alphabet). Click here to check the spelling and grammar. Spellcheck.
• ACCOUTREMENT (noun) The noun ACCOUTREMENT has 1 sense: 1. clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing. Familiarity information: ACCOUTREMENT used as a noun is very rare.