1. Accustom definition is - to make familiar with something through use or experience
2. 6 synonyms of Accustom from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 23 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Accustom, And, Antonyms
3. Accustom: to impart knowledge of a new thing or situation to.
4. Accustom synonyms, Accustom pronunciation, Accustom translation, English dictionary definition of Accustom
5. Ac·cus·tomed , ac·cus·tom·ing , ac·cus·toms To familiarize, as by constant practice, use, or habit: I have Accustomed myself to working long hours.
Ac, As, Accustomed
6. Accustom definition, to familiarize by custom or use; habituate: to Accustom oneself to cold weather
7. Find 7 ways to say Accustom, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accustom, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. Accustom definition: to make someone familiar with new conditions:
9. The Crossword Solver found 51 answers to the Accustom crossword clue
10. 'Accustomed to' If you are Accustomed to something, you have become familiar with it and you no longer find it strange
Accustomed, Are, And
11. Accustomed to usually comes after linking verbs such as be, become, get, and grow
Accustomed, After, As, And
12. It did not get lighter, but I became Accustomed to the dark
13. Accustom 'Accustom' is a 8 letter word starting with A and ending with M Crossword clues for 'Accustom' Clue Answer; Make used to (8) Accustom: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Accustom We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Accustom will help you to finish your crossword today
Accustom, And, Answer, Answers
14. Accustom is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
15. Years of living in Morocco have Accustomed me to hot weather.
16. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Accustom yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
17. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Accustom”
Also, At, Answers, Accustom
18. Welcome to the page with the answer to the clue Accustom
19. The verb Accustom means to become used to or familiar with something; to make something a habit
20. If there is a new baby in your family, you will most likely become Accustomed to changing diapers.
21. They found it hard to Accustom themselves to the constant eye-watering reek of horse hair and human sweat.
22. ECONOMIST: The American West: A wild, wild place The Still, it feels nice in the hand and isn't likely to weigh down your shooting -- particularly for those Accustom to using a larger DSLR.
American, And, Accustom
23. To bring someone or something into a condition that is harmonious with something else, especially through repeated experience: I have Accustomed myself to waking up at dawn.
24. Accustom ( third-person singular simple present Accustoms, present participle Accustoming, simple past and past participle Accustomed ) ( transitive, often passive or reflexive) To make familiar by use; to cause to accept; to habituate, familiarize, or inure
Accustom, Accustoms, Accustoming, And, Accustomed, Accept
25. Accustom definition: If you Accustom yourself or another person to something, you make yourself or them become Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Accustom, Another, And
26. Of course, in the company of others, Angharad rode side-saddle, for she'd had to Accustom her horse to it for propriety
27. Some people milk the does twice a day and give the kids bottles, which is labor-intensive but helps Accustom kids to human handling
28. Accustom - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
29. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Accustom [sb/sth] to [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (habituate) habituar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda").
30. Accustom Meaning: "familiarize by custom or use," early 15c., from Old French acostumer "become Accustomed; Accustom,… See definitions of Accustom.
Accustom, Acostumer, Accustomed
31. The process of becoming Accustomed to something; habituation
32. To make yourself or another person become used to a situation or place Accustom yourself to something It took a while for me to Accustom myself to all the new rules and regulations
Another, Accustom, All, And
33. → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Accustom • A worn out slob, he can not Accustom himself to the idea of women playing the sport seriously
34. Accustom: To familiarize, as by constant practice, use, or habit
35. Hereafter, at its restoration, it shall confess the sore discipline was all needed to "Accustom" it to God's "easy yoke" (Mt 11: 29, 30)
At, All, Accustom
36. ‘To Accustom inmates to life outside prison they are allowed out on a ‘temporary release’ basis, to do work in the community.’ ‘A democratic version of the debutante ball, the prom was originally intended to Accustom working-class kids to the manners and values of the middle class.’
Accustom, Are, Allowed, And
37. What does Accustom mean? The definition of Accustom means to become familiar with or used to something
38. Another word for Accustom: familiarize, train, coach, exercise, discipline Collins English Thesaurus
39. It is very sound: one can't permit the land to be pillaged and Accustom the troops to marauding
40. Accustom your pet to whichever method of car restraint you choose
41. This will Accustom your dog to eating these new foods, and give you a better idea of what he will accept
Accustom, And, Accept
42. Definition of Accustom (one) to in the Idioms Dictionary
43. What does Accustom (one) to expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
44. Dictionary entry overview: What does Accustom mean? • Accustom (verb) The verb Accustom has 1 sense:
45. Make psychologically or physically used (to something) Familiarity information: Accustom used as a verb is very rare.
46. Definition of Accustom verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
47. Trying to gradually Accustom the students to their new surroundings
48. The time he spent in the army has Accustomed him to rising early in the morning.
49. Conjugate Accustom in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
50. 36 reviews of Accustom Nails & Facial "I usually do my own manicures; but, when I treat myself to a mani/pedi, this is where I go
51. Accustom Nails has been open for a while, and the owners are very generous & sweet
Accustom, And, Are, Amp
52. V.} (przyuczyć, przyzwyczaić) Accustom (also: be in the habit of) volume_up
53. Accustomed definition, customary; usual; habitual: in their Accustomed manner
54. 19 synonyms for Accustom: familiarize, train, coach, discipline, adapt, instruct, make used, school
55. We've got 1 rhyming word for Accustom » What rhymes with Accustom? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Accustom.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
56. See 2 authoritative translations of Accustom in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Accustom, And, Audio,
57. Find 7 ways to say Accustom, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
Accustom, Along, Antonyms, And, At
58. I blinked repeatedly, trying to Accustom my eyes to the bright light from the sun
59. It socialises the child, develops his or her mother tongue and Accustoms him or her to the sounds of a foreign language
60. She had to Accustom herself to eating later in the evening
accustom (verb) · accustoms (third person present) · accustomed (past tense) · accustomed (past participle) · accustoming (present participle)