1. Acerbic: [adjective] sharply or bitingly critical, sarcastic, or ironic in temper, mood, or tone.
2. Synonyms for Acerbic: acerb, acid, acidic, acidulous, acrid, barbed, biting, caustic
Acerbic, Acerb, Acid, Acidic, Acidulous, Acrid
3. Acerbic: marked by the use of wit that is intended to cause hurt feelings
4. Acerbic synonyms, Acerbic pronunciation, Acerbic translation, English dictionary definition of Acerbic
5. If you say something Acerbic, or harshly bitter, to someone, it can leave a bitter taste in your own mouth that lingers, and the Acerbic, or acidic, words can eat away at …
Acerbic, And, Acidic, Away, At
6. Acerbic definition, sour or astringent in taste: Lemon juice is Acerbic
7. The Crossword Solver found 33 answers to the Acerbic crossword clue
8. Here is the answer for: Acerbic crossword clue answers, solutions for the popular game Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Answer, Acerbic, Answers
9. Known for an Acerbic wit, Herb was a kind and supportive father who always encouraged his two children in every endeavor
An, Acerbic, And, Always
10. Find 11 ways to say Acerbic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Acerbic, Along, Antonyms, And, At
11. What does Acerbic mean? Acerbic is defined as language or actions which are hostile or sharp
Acerbic, As, Actions, Are
12. Acerbic definition: Acerbic humour is critical and direct
13. After John heard his teacher’s Acerbic comments, he was not motivated to complete his project
14. The writer’s Acerbic tone did not sit well with people who had an issue with harsh criticism
15. While you may think your Acerbic joke is funny and helpful, others may not appreciate your humor.
Acerbic, And, Appreciate
16. Another word for Acerbic: sharp, cutting, biting, severe, acid Collins English Thesaurus
Another, Acerbic, Acid
17. Definitions, Meanings, Synonyms and Antonyms of “Acerbic” “Acerbic” Sentence Examples
And, Antonyms, Acerbic
18. When you first started learning English, you may have memorized lists of words like: Acerbic.
19. Acerbic Meaning: "sour, harsh, severe" (of speech, manners, etc.), from Latin acerbus "harsh to the taste, sharp, bitter,… See definitions of Acerbic.
20. 68 synonyms for Acerbic: sharp, cutting, biting, severe, acid, bitter, nasty, harsh, stern, rude
21. Acerbic may be defined as “ Harsh or corrosive in tone“Acerb, Acerbic Having a bitter or sour taste“Sour or astringent in taste: Lemon juice is Acerbic”
Acerbic, As, Acerb, Astringent
22. A surprise voice of her generation, she melds Acerbic lyrics with a pop-punk ethos, grinding out gnarly guitars and moody basslines against her upbeat but often ironic delivery
Acerbic, And, Against
23. Mordaz (4) acerbo (2) mordaces (2) virulento (2) Through Acerbic dialogues, this delicate tale evokes aging and friendship with humor
Acerbo, Acerbic, Aging, And
24. It is lyrical, funny, ironic, committed, delirious, playful, Acerbic.
25. Examples "It was [Dave Chappelle's] first comedy special in 17 years, and even though the specials were filmed in 2015 and 2016, they confirmed that Dave still had his … Acerbic wit and impeccable comedic timing…."
26. ‘Full of my usual razor sharp wit and Acerbic commentary coupled with pithy, erudite and provoking insights into the unfolding world about me.’ ‘The author's uncompromising critical insights and Acerbic style, both humorous and original, make the reading of this work a feast for both the mind and soul.’
And, Acerbic, About,
27. Definition of Acerbic in the Definitions.net dictionary
28. What does Acerbic mean? Information and translations of Acerbic in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
29. Those consumers who object to the Acerbic taste of garlic can purchase de-odorized garlic or allicin extract
30. 22, " West Germany: Last Taunts From the Lip ," Time (retrieved 25 Apr 2014) : Supercompetent, superconfident and supercritical, Schmidt is a gifted orator whose Acerbic wit
Apr, And, Acerbic
31. Acerbic adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." figurative (sharp, harsh) acerbe, mordant, caustique adj adjectif : modifie un nom
Acerbic, Adj, Adjective, An, Acerbe, Adjectif
32. ‘Full of my usual razor sharp wit and Acerbic commentary coupled with pithy, erudite and provoking insights into the unfolding world about me.’
And, Acerbic, About
33. ‘The author's uncompromising critical insights and Acerbic style, both
34. Acerbic- watch the video to know the pronunciation & definition / meaning of the word.Click Here to SUBSCRIBE -- https://goo.gl/b4fiOATroll / Like / Follow /
35. Wapner found Sheindlin's Acerbic style to be not very judicial
36. Definition of Acerbic adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Acerbic, Adjective, Advanced
37. Your god, replied Youssaf, quietly, but with a touch of the Acerbic still in his voice, finally
38. They loved the old woman’s Acerbic wit and her candid views on life, both personal and impersonal ones
39. Acerbic 'Acerbic' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with C Crossword clues for 'Acerbic'
40. The computerized response lacked any trace of personality, quite unlike the Acerbic tone Seven expected from his own Beta 5 computer.
41. They seemed to find her lack of response rather daunting, even the more Acerbic Gelana.
42. What made the book different from routine, Acerbic attacks on the industry was the scholarly thoroughness of its author, Dr.
43. Stan Sussman, the founding president of the Palo Alto Community Eruv Inc., offered an Acerbic analogy of the city manager's watered-down proposal
Alto, An, Acerbic, Analogy
44. Synonym for Acerbic Acerbic: used to describe a person's personality or behavior as mean or rude
45. "She was mean to me, her personality is so Acerbic." Acrid: used to describe air or a smell as toxic or unpleasant
Acerbic, Acrid, Air, As
46. Related words - Acerbic synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
Acerbic, Antonyms, And
47. Jane Lynch, known as Acerbic cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester on "Glee," will host the event.
48. Frances, 69, best known as the Acerbic host of The Weakest Link, is the only silent presence in the room.
49. Definitions and Meaning of Acerbic in English Acerbic adjective
And, Acerbic, Adjective
50. The girl ate the berry, but found its flavor quite Acerbic.La niña comió la baya, pero le resultó bastante acre
Ate, Acerbic, Acre
51. • The most entertaining moments of the debate took place during Acerbic cross fires among the leading candidates
52. • Thomas's witty and sometimes Acerbic voice became the other side of her inner dialogue
53. • He is known for his Acerbic wit and his mean streak
54. Origin Acerbic (1800-1900) Latin acerbus, from acer “ sharp ”
Acerbic, Acerbus, Acer
55. How to say Acerbic in English? Pronunciation of Acerbic with 3 audio pronunciations, 30 synonyms, 1 meaning, 10 translations, 3 sentences and more for Acerbic.
Acerbic, Audio, And
56. Norm Macdonald, a comedian and 1990s cast member of “Saturday Night Live,” whose Acerbic satires of news events as anchor of the “Weekend Update” segment led to acclaim and controversy
And, Acerbic, As, Anchor, Acclaim
57. Dictionary entry overview: What does Acerbic mean? • Acerbic (adjective) The adjective Acerbic has 2 senses:
58. Harsh or corrosive in tone Familiarity information: Acerbic used as an adjective is rare.
Acerbic, As, An, Adjective