1. The meaning of Acquire is to get (something) : to come to own (something)
2. Synonyms for Acquire: cultivate, develop, form, attain, bag, bring in, capture, carry; Antonyms for Acquire: lose, forfeit
Acquire, Attain, Antonyms
3. Acquire synonyms, Acquire pronunciation, Acquire translation, English dictionary definition of Acquire
4. To gain possession of: Acquire 100 shares of stock.
5. The Acquire Platform Always keep pace with the latest in CX.
6. Find 52 ways to say Acquire, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Acquire, Along, Antonyms, And, At
7. Acquire’s GIM Solutions provides you with the big picture of your geoscientific data
8. GIM is short for Geoscientific Information Management, a term coined by Acquire who realised geoscientific data is a strategic asset
9. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW), the global cybersecurity leader, announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to Acquire Bridgecrew, a developer-first cloud security company
Alto, Announced, Agreement, Acquire
10. PENNSYLVANIA FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 433 Church St Huntingdon Huntingdon PA-16: Registered Agent: Filing Date: October 12, 1999: File Number: 2900657: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Acquire 1, Inc.
Address, Agent, About, Acquire
11. Osram has agreed to Acquire U.S.-based LED Engin Inc
12. Acquire definition, to come into possession or ownership of; get as one's own: to Acquire property
13. Many user interface and game play elements are based on Kensit's NetAcquire Windows application
And, Are, Application
14. Acquire is honoured to be a finalist in the 2021 Lenovo ANZ Partner Awards as Growth Partner of the Year - Services
Acquire, Anz, Awards, As
15. By using this website you agree to Zonal Retail Data Systems Limited’s standard terms and conditions of trade unless you have expressly agreed in writing alternative terms for the use of Acquire
Agree, And, Agreed, Alternative, Acquire
16. Checkout is a quick and easy way for people to make a purchase from your business on Acquire, and their payment credentials are securely saved for future purchases.
And, Acquire, Are
17. The Acquire Platform Always keep pace with the latest in CX.
18. You Acquire a painting by paying for it, or when someone gives it you
19. You Acquire a sense of calm in crisis through experience.
20. SF Motors announces plans to Acquire commercial automotive assembly plant in Mishawaka, Indiana
Announces, Acquire, Automotive, Assembly
21. Acquire ( v.) come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes); Synonyms: grow / develop / produce / get
Acquire, And, Attributes
22. Acquire ( v.) locate (a moving entity) by means of a tracking system such as radar; Acquire ( v.) win something through one's efforts; I Acquired a passing knowledge of Chinese.
Acquire, As, Acquired
23. From Longman Business Dictionary Acquire ac‧quire / əˈkwaɪəəˈkwaɪr / verb [transitive] 1 FINANCE to buy a company The group wants to Acquire the company for $18 a share
24. 2 Acquire a holding/an interest/a stake FINANCE to buy part of a company It has Acquired a 50% stake in a French electronics retailer
Acquire, An, Acquired
25. 52 synonyms for Acquire: get, win, buy, receive, land, score, gain, achieve, earn, pick up, bag, secure
26. As Acquire’s Country Manager in the Philippines, Dana is responsible for managing the company’s shared services platform in Manila and ensuring the team adopts the company’s culture of People, Process and Performance
As, Acquire, And, Adopts
27. In Acquire, each player strategically invests in businesses, trying to retain a majority of stock
28. As the businesses grow with tile placements, they also start merging, giving the majority stockholders of the Acquired business sizable bonuses, which can then be used to reinvest into other chains.
As, Also, Acquired
29. Acquire is a multi-player mergers and acquisitions themed board game.It is played with tiles representing hotels that are arranged on the board, play money and stock certificates
Acquire, And, Acquisitions, Are, Arranged
30. Acquire equips enterprise teams with the digital tools they need to create the best customer experiences
31. The Respondents' scheme to Acquire First Western was undertaken as part of a broader fraudulent scheme by Greater Ministries
32. That is, another company is buying the Acquiree's shares with the intent of obtaining a majority stake.This may occur with or without the authorization of the Acquiree's board of directors.An acquiring company identifies potential Acquirees based on a variety of factors, including share price and growth potential; in the event of a hostile
Another, Acquiree, , An, Acquiring, Acquirees, And
33. Acquire - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
34. Acquire has given me a solid foundation for honing in on my business and sales skills
35. Acquire - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
36. Inflections of 'Acquire' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Acquires v 3rd person singular acquiring v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Acquired v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Acquire, Acquires, Acquiring, Acquired
37. For example, Because it is so salty, caviar for many individuals is an Acquired taste, or With its lack of decorative detail, this china pattern is definitely an Acquired taste
38. ‘Instead, tax will become payable automatically 30 days after the date that the purchaser Acquires the property or land.’
Automatically, After, Acquires
39. ‘On the other side sit large investors who Acquire supplier assets at an
Acquire, Assets, At, An
40. Acquire definition: If you Acquire something, you buy or obtain it for yourself, or someone gives it to you
41. The Director expressed concern that TBC's proposal to convert Emerald to a savings association and Acquire it pursuant to section 4 of the BHC Act was designed to evade Florida's interstate banking statute, which requires a Florida bank to be in existence and continuously operating for more than three years before it can be Acquired by an out-of-state holding company.(6)
Association, And, Acquire, Act, Acquired, An
42. Acquire something to obtain something by buying or being given it
43. Not all of the land Acquired for the road has been paid for yet
44. Property Acquired through crime will be confiscated
45. How did the gallery come to Acquire so many Picassos?
46. Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) today announced that its subsidiary, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., has entered into a definitive agreement to Acquire NUVIA for approximately $1.4 billion before
Announced, Agreement, Acquire, Approximately
47. Learn, learn thoroughly, become proficient in, know inside out, know backwards, become expert in, Acquire, pick up, grasp, understand
48. What does Acquire mean? The definition of Acquire means to get or to come into control of something
49. US LBM, a leading distributor of specialty building materials in the United States, has reached a definitive agreement to Acquire Barrons, a top provider of lumber and building materials to professional builders in the Washington, D.C
Agreement, Acquire, And
50. GHY Culture Deal to Acquire Singapore’s Clover Films Is Canceled
51. Agiliti Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Sizewise Combination expands Agiliti’s end-to-end service offering to customers, strengthening capabilities in …
Agiliti, Announces, Agreement, Acquire
52. Formal : to get (something) : to come to own (something) They're planning to Acquire [= buy] a new home in the country
53. He Acquired [= got, inherited] a small fortune after the death of her parents
54. The two ships were Acquired by the navy after the war
acquire (verb) · acquires (third person present) · acquired (past tense) · acquired (past participle) · acquiring (present participle)