1. Acrid: [adjective] sharp and harsh or unpleasantly pungent in taste or odor : irritating.
Acrid, Adjective, And
2. Acrid definition, sharp or biting to the taste or smell; bitterly pungent; irritating to the eyes, nose, etc.: Acrid smoke from burning rubber
3. Synonyms for Acrid: acrimonious, bitter, embittered, hard, rancorous, resentful, sore, acerb; Antonyms for Acrid: unbitter
Acrid, Acrimonious, Acerb, Antonyms
4. Acrid synonyms, Acrid pronunciation, Acrid translation, English dictionary definition of Acrid
5. Acrid is almost always used to describe a smell, and it ain't a pretty one
Acrid, Almost, Always, And, Ain
6. Acrid is the nasty sting that you feel in your nose when you walk by a building that …
7. A macabre, poison-spewing ex-prisoner, Acrid fights with a potent array of damage-over-time effects and self-sustaining melee ability, as well as a mix of long-range and crowd control options for any situation
Acrid, Array, And, Ability, As, Any
8. Find 35 ways to say Acrid, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Acrid, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. The Acrid is a Grineer weapon firing Toxin-filled flechettes
10. Acrid's Poison can't kill on its own, it takes enemies down to 1hp
11. Acrid’s secondary is arguably more important than his primary
12. Acrid - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
13. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Acrid adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (sharp, pungent) (sabor, olor) acre adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí
Acrid, Adj, Adjective, An, Acre, Adjetivo, Adjetivos, Amable
14. Acrid 'Acrid' is a 5 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Acrid' Clue Answer; Bitterly pungent (5) Acrid: Sharp-tasting (5) Unpleasantly bitter (5) Irritating to the nose (5) Like thick smoke (5) Having a sharp taste (5) Offensively pungent (5) Biting, pungent (5)
Acrid, And, Answer
15. Acrid (adj.) 1712, "sharp and bitter to the taste," formed irregularly (perhaps by influence of acrimonious) from Latin acer (fem
Acrid, Adj, And, Acrimonious, Acer
16. An Acrid smell or taste is strong and bitter and causes a burning feeling in the throat: 2
An, Acrid, And
17. Nouns for Acrid include Acridities, Acridity, Acridness, acritude and acritudes
Acrid, Acridities, Acridity, Acridness, Acritude, And, Acritudes
18. For some reason, the orange had an Acrid taste I found quite bitter
19. Sulfur has an Acrid smell that is quite similar to the odor of rotten eggs
20. Because the firemen wore masks, they did not have to deal with the Acrid fumes coming from the burning building.
21. ‘Smith, who lives above the damaged flat, said the hallway had been filled with smoke and an Acrid smell of burning.’
Above, And, An, Acrid
22. ‘The air possessed a pungent, Acrid smell because the cigarette had burned through a filter stub in the overflowing
23. Acrid definition: An Acrid smell or taste is strong and sharp, and usually unpleasant
Acrid, An, And
24. ‘an Acrid smell’ ‘Smith, who lives above the damaged flat, said the hallway had been filled with smoke and an Acrid smell of burning.’ ‘The air possessed a pungent, Acrid smell because the cigarette had burned through a filter stub in the overflowing ashtray.’
An, Acrid, Above, And, Air, Ashtray
25. Acrid: Unpleasantly sharp, pungent, or bitter to the taste or smell
26. Looking for online definition of Acrid or what Acrid stands for? Acrid is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of …
27. An Acrid smell is strong and unpleasant, especially the smell of smoke or burning, but not the smell of food
An, Acrid, And
28. A(n) bitter/ pungent/ sour/ Acrid/ sharp/ acid taste/ flavour; a(n) bitter/ pungent/ Acrid/ sharp/ acid smell/ odour; a(n) bitter/ sour/ sharp/ acid fruit; pungent/ sharp cheese; pungent/ Acrid smoke
29. Gordon Walker (FunGuy)(@fascinatedbyfungi), Acrid on YT(@Acridgg), Acrid on YT(@Acridgg), Acrid.cryptid fanpage(@allhailkeith), Davaghn Whiting(@davaghnmdw)
Acrid, Acridgg, Allhailkeith
30. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #Acrid, #Acridofobia, #Acridgaming .
Acrid, Acridofobia, Acridgaming
31. Acrid, Rotten-egg Smell, Noxious Gas, Headaches, Stomach Pain: Tale Of A City In U.S
32. Find 35 ways to say Acrid, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
Acrid, Along, Antonyms, And, At
33. An Acrid smell or taste is strong and unpleasant and stings your nose or throat a cloud of Acrid smoke 2 formal
An, Acrid, And
34. An Acrid remark expresses anger and criticizes someone strongly Examples from the Corpus Acrid • The air was stale and Acrid, and a cluster of black flies hovered over the bed.
An, Acrid, Anger, And, Air
35. The burning heavy plastic caused Acrid smoke which left a thick layer of soot on over everything in the room and means an awful lot of cleaning up.: The leaves and latex have an Acrid taste and are mildly poisonous to grazing animals.: Oxidative-rancidity odors are generally sharp and Acrid and usually may be described as linseed-oil-like, tallowy, fishy, or perfumelike.
Acrid, And, An, Awful, Are, Animals, As
36. The Acrid has written in Grineer near the barrel, this translates to "Obey"
37. The Acrid also has written in Grineer near the bottom of the weapon, this translates to "Rot"
38. Inside of a Chem Lab, a holographic Acrid can be seen, similar to many other Grineer weapons
39. The Acrid is the only non-Infested weapon available via the Bio Lab.
40. Bitter, Acrid smoke billowed out of the warehouse as the fire gained strength
41. The firefighters used their masks to keep the Acrid, burning fumes out of their lungs, but breathing was still difficult near the entrance engulfed by black smoke.The few employees still remaining in the building coughed and choked on the biting, Acrid smoke as they ran toward the exits.
Acrid, And, As
42. Sammie kept having uneasy dreams of her house in flames and smelling something Acrid and strong
43. The bark of the tree contains a thick, resinous, Acrid sap which blackens on exposure to the air
44. The odour of cubebs is agreeable and aromatic; the taste, pungent, Acrid, slightly bitter and persistent
Agreeable, And, Aromatic, Acrid
45. 60 synonyms for Acrid: pungent, biting, strong, burning, sharp, acid, bitter, harsh, stinging, irritating
46. For those who may not have played the first game in the series, Acrid is a returning character from the original Risk of Rain
47. Players also don’t have access to Acrid from the beginning.
Also, Access, Acrid
48. Not to be confused with the first game's version, the Acrid
49. Acrid is a melee-range hybrid who uses powerful poisons to melt tanky enemies
50. Poison can not apply more than once from multiple Acrid players
51. Acrid [8 Mod Combo] (13.2k SUS DPS) 6 Forma /w Reactor 55,490 Endo No Rivens No Exilus
52. Acrid: Bad Medicine is a challenge in Risk of Rain 2
53. It is completed by landing the final blow on a Scavenger as Acrid
54. Early Access Artifacts Content Update Major Content Added New Acrid Challenge: Bad Medicine
Access, Artifacts, Added, Acrid
55. What does Acrid mean? The definition of Acrid is a thing or person that is bitter and/or harsh
56. Definition of Acrid adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
Acrid, Adjective, Advanced, American
57. Provided to YouTube by Carpark RecordsAcrid · The BethsJump Rope Gazers℗ 2020 Carpark RecordsAuto-generated by YouTube.
58. Acrid can cause double-trouble by adding gasoline attacks to his deadly poison bolts
Acrid, Adding, Attacks
59. Acrid Business Plan, Argumentative Essay On Budget, Secret Life Of Bees Essay On Racism, Esl Term Paper Writing Website For Phd Service Rating: Working with this service is a pleasure
60. Their Support is real Acrid Business Plan people, and they are always friendly and supportive
Acrid, And, Are, Always
61. Acrid - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Acrid