1. Acrobatic synonyms, Acrobatic pronunciation, Acrobatic translation, English dictionary definition of Acrobatic
2. The meaning of Acrobatic is relating to or suggestive of an acrobat or Acrobatics : performed with leaps, body contortions, or other maneuvers requiring the great athleticism of an acrobat
Acrobatic, An, Acrobat, Acrobatics, Athleticism
3. Acrobatics: [noun, plural in form but singular or plural in construction] the art, performance, or activity of an acrobat.
Acrobatics, Art, Activity, An, Acrobat
4. Acrobatic definition, of, relating to, or like an acrobat or Acrobatics
Acrobatic, An, Acrobat, Acrobatics
5. Verb) A display of spectacular virtuosic skill and agility: vocal Acrobatics
And, Agility, Acrobatics
6. Acrobatics, (Greek: “to walk on tip-toe,” or “to climb up”), the specialized and ancient art of jumping, tumbling, and balancing, often later with the use of such apparatus as poles, one-wheel cycles, balls, barrels, tightropes, trampolines, and flying …
Acrobatics, And, Ancient, Art, Apparatus, As
7. Definition of Acrobatic in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Acrobatic mean? Information and translations of Acrobatic in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Acrobatic Arts training and certification for teachers and dancers
Acrobatic, Arts, And
10. The Shanghai Portman Acrobatic Show is one of the best Acrobatic shows in Shanghai
11. Currently it is presented in both the Shanghai Center Theatre (Shangcheng Acrobatic Show Center) and the Yunfeng Theatre
12. The Shanghai Portman Acrobatic Show is a typical Acrobatic performance using traditional folk art to tell historical tales of Shanghai.
13. A soccer player kicking the ball in an Acrobatic position
14. Hip hop Acrobatic break dancer breakdancing young man handstand
15. One hip hop Acrobatic break dancer breakdancing young man handstand silhouette white background.
16. Acrobatic gymnastics is a competitive gymnastic discipline where partnerships of gymnasts work together and perform figures consisting of Acrobatic moves, dance and tumbling, set to music
17. This page shows answers to the clue Acrobatic, followed by 5 definitions like “Pertaining to an acrobat”, “Vigorously active” and “Athletic vigorously active”.Synonyms for Acrobatic are for example athletic, energetic and flexible.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Answers, Acrobatic, An, Acrobat, Active, And, Athletic, Are
18. Acrobatic describes something that's an amazing physical feat, especially if it involves agility and balance
Acrobatic, An, Amazing, Agility, And
19. An Acrobatic dance routine might include back flips and handstands.
An, Acrobatic, And
20. Acrobatic definition: An Acrobatic movement or display involves difficult physical acts such as jumping and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Acrobatic, An, Acts, As, And
21. A strong, stable handstand is the foundation of circus Acrobatics, and a whole-body skill that anyone can learn! In our entry-level Intro to Handstand class, you'll be introduced to the three pillars of handstand—lighter, thinner, more alive—and practice the basic handstand form.
Acrobatics, And, Anyone, Alive
22. ‘Their Acrobatic movements, their pliant little bodies, could perform gyrations beyond adults.’ ‘The performers displayed their physical prowess in the most Acrobatic style.’ ‘She is the only girl in the Acrobatic troupe, and at 17 the youngest of the performers.’ ‘He even started adding a few Acrobatic moves that he had seen on
Acrobatic, Adults, And, At, Adding
23. Acrobatic gymnastics began to develop as a discipline through use of apparatus and through tumbling
Acrobatic, As, Apparatus, And
24. The first competition rules for Acrobatics were formed in the Soviet Union, where stadiums filled with spectators hoping to witness athletic feats, like forming giant human pyramids.
25. Acrobatic gymnastics favours body control in various positions, both on the ground and in the air
Acrobatic, And, Air
26. Cartwheels are an Acrobatic exercise commonly found in gymnastics
Are, An, Acrobatic
27. Cartwheels are the foundation to more advanced flips practiced in Acrobatic sports
Are, Advanced, Acrobatic
28. Benefit: You get a +2 bonus on all Acrobatics and Fly skill checks
All, Acrobatics, And
29. One of the most Acrobatic sonneteers since Shakespeare, Henri Cole has breathed life and risk into variations of fourteen lines, making memorable music that often reminds us of Donne’s hot metaphysics, Wordsworth’s investigative self, and Lowell’s erudite playfulness
30. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Examples from the Corpus Acrobatic • His save from McLoughlin four minutes from the break was as Acrobatic as it was unbelievable
31. • an Acrobatic catch • Dineh used various tricks and Acrobatic feats to escape them, but eventually exhaustion set in.
An, Acrobatic, And
32. Look through examples of Acrobatic translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar.
33. Founded in 2011 by Kristin Allen, the Acrobatic Gymnastics Foundation (AGF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation
Allen, Acrobatic, Agf
34. Green dived to his left side and took an Acrobatic one-handed catch to dismiss the Pakistani left-hander
And, An, Acrobatic
35. Adult female Acrobatic hoop athlete in a park playing sport
Adult, Acrobatic, Athlete
36. What does Acrobatic mean? Of or pertaining to an acrobat
Acrobatic, An, Acrobat
37. (adjective) Borrowing from different types of dance, martial arts and Acrobatic displays are all ways to insert new themes into competitive cheerleading.
Adjective, Arts, And, Acrobatic, Are, All
38. Definition of Acrobatic adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Acrobatic, Adjective, Advanced
39. In a back-and-forth overtime, Bowen made his only basket of the game in Acrobatic fashion to give Denver a 96-95 lead with 5.4 seconds remaining.
40. Highly skilled and rigorously trained in Chinese Acrobatic tradition, this award-winning troupe has performed in over 30 countries all over the world.
And, Acrobatic, Award, All
41. The Acrobatic dance show, La Dolce Vita - Europe's most famous Acrobatic aerialist team - will bring the golden age of Italy's 60s rock 'n' roll era to life, interpreting bogie acts with enchanting costumes, comedy and aerial performances.
Acrobatic, Aerialist, Age, Acts, And, Aerial
42. The guard recorded a flurry of highlight-reel plays, including a must-see Acrobatic layup
43. 259,235 Acrobatics stock photos, vectors, and illustrations are available royalty-free
Acrobatics, And, Are, Available
44. The splits pose gymnast group gymnast wheel circus acrobat gymnast dancer Acrobatics children yoga studio flexible girl woman body jump Acrobatic muscle
Acrobat, Acrobatics, Acrobatic
45. 258,552 Acrobatic stock photos, vectors, and illustrations are available royalty-free
Acrobatic, And, Are, Available
46. The splits pose gymnast group gymnast wheel circus acrobat gymnast dancer Acrobatics children yoga studio flexible girl woman body jump Acrobatic muscle
Acrobat, Acrobatics, Acrobatic
47. Unlock NBA League Pass to watch: Ja Morant makes an Acrobatic assist to Steven Adams Your ticket to the action: watch the whole league or your favorite team, choose a …
An, Acrobatic, Assist, Adams, Action
48. A graphical representation of the words that rhyme with Acrobatic
49. Acrobatic matic static rheumatic schematic somatic adriatic astigmatic blastematic aquatic emphatic dogmatic dramatic attic fanatic pneumatic asiatic classic asthmatic fantastic socratic mattick ecstatic erratic hepatic aerobatic aromatic climatic hieratic lymphatic quadratic
Acrobatic, Adriatic, Astigmatic, Aquatic, Attic, Asiatic, Asthmatic, Aerobatic, Aromatic
50. Acrobatics are most often associated with gymnastics, but they are also a part of many other sports including martial arts, free running, skateboarding, cheer leading and dancing
Acrobatics, Are, Associated, Also, Arts, And
51. Acrobatics require balance, flexibility, agility, coordination and strength and can help you gain overall fitness and
Acrobatics, Agility, And
52. Athletico win Copa Sudamericana with Acrobatic goal
53. Unlock NBA League Pass to watch: Caleb Martin gets Acrobatic on lob from Kyle Lowry Your ticket to the action: watch the whole league or your favorite team, choose a …
1. acrobatic - vigorously active; "an acrobatic dance"; "an athletic child"; "athletic playing"; "gymnastic exercises"
Acrobatics is the performance of extraordinary feats of balance, agility, and motor coordination.
Related WordsSynonymsLegend: Switch to new thesaurus Noun 1. acrobatic feat - a stunt performed by an acrobat stunt stunt - a difficult or unusual or dangerous feat; usually done to gain attention acrobatics, tumbling - the gymnastic moves of an acrobat backbend - an acrobatic feat in which the trunk is bent backward from a standing position until the hands touch the floor back ...
[stuhnt] noun. a performance displaying a person's skill or dexterity, as in athletics; feat: an acrobatic stunt. any remarkable feat performed chiefly to attract attention: The kidnapping was said to be a publicity stunt.