1. Active is the leader in online event registrations from 5k running races and marathons to softball leagues and local events
2. Active also makes it easy to learn and prepare for all the things you love to do with expert resources, training plans and fitness calculators.
Active, Also, And, All
3. Active: [adjective] characterized by action rather than by contemplation or speculation.
Active, Adjective, Action
4. Synonyms for Active: alive, functional, functioning, going, live, living, on, operating; Antonyms for Active: broken, dead, inActive, inoperative, kaput, nonactivated
Active, Alive, Antonyms
5. Active definition, engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an Active life
Active, Action, An
6. Active Ride Shop is the top online skate shop in the business
7. For all your skate needs, Active Ride Shop has got you covered.
8. The :Active pseudo-class is commonly used on <a> and <button> elements
9. Styles defined by the :Active pseudo-class will be overridden by any subsequent link-related pseudo-class (:link, :hover, or …
10. Active@ Boot Disk is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk
11. An Active runtime is the number of instances of software from the ActiveState Platform that are run in a 24 hour period
An, Active, Activestate, Are
12. If you need more than five Active Runtimes, please see …
13. Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 is the latest sync software release for Windows Mobile-powered devices
14. ActiveSync provides a great synchronization experience with Windows®-powered PCs and Microsoft Outlook right out of the box
15. Note: Microsoft ActiveSync works only with Windows XP SP2 or earlier.
16. Something that is Active is characterized by movement and action
Active, And, Action
17. That action might be a random or temporary movement, such as someone who is Active and exercises only now and then, or something continuous, like an Active strain of a virus.
Action, As, Active, And, An
18. Active synonyms, Active pronunciation, Active translation, English dictionary definition of Active
19. Being in physical motion: Active fish in the aquarium
20. In the Active voice, the subject always “does” the action of the sentence
Active, Always, Action
21. Most writing occurs in the Active writing voice, as it is generally clearer and more concise
Active, As, And
22. Find 135 ways to say Active, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Active, Along, Antonyms, And, At
23. Active voice means that a sentence has a subject that acts upon its verb.Passive voice means that a subject is a recipient of a verb’s action
Active, Acts, Action
24. Stream workouts on Active.popsugar.com, POPSUGAR Active iOS app, Android app, Roku app, Apple TV, or using Chromecast
Active, App, Android, Apple
25. Active Network is on a mission to make the world a more Active place
26. With deep expertise in activity and participant management™, our Active Works® cloud technology and online event registration software powers the world’s activities and connects people with the things they love, want and need to do.
Activity, And, Active, Activities
27. Join the Active Advantage premium membership for deals that make it cheaper and easier for you to pursue the activities you love, no matter what your passions are.
Active, Advantage, And, Activities, Are
28. Active listening is an important social skill that has value in a variety of social settings
29. If you find it hard to engage in Active listening, consider whether there might be something getting in the way, such as social anxiety or problems with inattention.
Active, As, Anxiety
30. Active@ Partition Manager is a separate, lightweight module of Active@ UNDELETE - advanced data recovery toolbox
31. An Active-Active cluster is typically made up of at least two nodes, both Actively running the same kind of service simultaneously
An, Active, At, Actively
32. The main purpose of an Active-Active cluster is to achieve load balancing
An, Active, Achieve
33. Active Arcade is a fresh take on how to get Active while having fun, just by playing a few simple games
34. InterActive elements will make you feel like you're immersed in an entirely new type of arcade game.
35. The ActiveMQ Artemis append-only journal comes in several different flavors
Activemq, Artemis, Append
36. Active911 is a leader in emergency response and emergency coordination software, providing reliabilty and innovation to first responders.
37. Substantial discounts on premium fitness memberships at most of Active&Fit Direct's boutique studios and fitness centers
At, Active, Amp, And
38. Apache ActiveMQ® is the most popular open source, multi-protocol, Java-based message broker
39. Download Active fire products from the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) and Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite (VIIRS) for the last 24, 48 hours and 7 days in shapefile, KML or text file formats
40. See the list of the most Active stocks today, including share price change and percentage, trading volume, intraday highs and lows, and day charts.
41. Active@ UNDELETE is an advanced data recovery tool designed to recover lost data (files) from hard drives, disk, dynamic volumes, USB cards and hardware RAID and other data storages
Active, An, Advanced, And
42. Active@ KillDisk is a disk sanitation and partition eraser utility, supporting U.S
43. Mens Basketball Shorts - Athletic Active Gym Sports Short with Pockets for Men, 3 or 5 Pack 2493
44. All of us at Active-Domain.com are constantly looking for ways to improve and to add value to our products and services through the valuable feedbacks of our customers
All, At, Active, Are, And, Add
45. Therefore, tenses also have "Active forms" and "passive forms." You must learn to recognize the difference to successfully speak English
Also, Active, And
46. In Active sentences, the thing doing the action is the subject of the sentence and the thing receiving the action is the object
Active, Action, And
47. On basic disks, marks the partition with focus as Active
48. Active investing requires a hands-on approach, typically by a portfolio manager or other so-called Active participant
49. Michael Prince explains, “Active learning is generally defined as any instructional method that engages students in the learning process
Active, As, Any
50. In short, Active learning requires students to do meaningful learning activities and think about what they are doing” (Prince, 2004)
Active, Activities, And, About, Are
51. We listed Active and passive forms in the following table
52. An Active shooter is an individual engaged in attempting to kill people in a confined space or populated area
An, Active, Attempting, Area
53. Active shooters typically use firearms and have no pattern to their selection of victims
54. Students are Actively engaged in using technology as a tool rather than passively receiving information from the technology
Are, Actively, As
55. The Active characteristic makes the distinction between lessons in which students passively receive information and lessons in which students discover, process, and apply their learning.
Active, And, Apply
56. The :Active selector is used to select and style the Active link
57. Tip: The :Active selector can be used on all elements, not only links
58. Active Administrator is a complete and integrated Microsoft AD management software solution that helps you move faster and more nimbly than with native tools
Active, Administrator, And, Ad
59. With a single consolidated view into the management of your AD, you can address Active Directory administration gaps left by native tools and quickly meet auditing requirements and
Ad, Address, Active, Administration, And, Auditing
60. Active ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Active là gì: 1
61. Active voice definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
Active, At, And
Active is the most general, connoting physical or mental exertion in a variety of contexts: an active toddler; an active imagination; remained active in later years by walking and swimming. Busy suggests engagement in sustained activity on a particular task or job: a busy newspaper staff rushing to meet the deadline.
The major difference between active and passive transport is that passive transport does not require the application of external energy, while active transport does. Both processes move molecules across the cell membrane, but passive transport always takes advantage of existing concentration gradients to allow a natural diffusion of molecules.
Active/active (also called dual active) is a storage array configuration in which two (or more) storage controllers work together to process inputs/outputs (I/Os).
active that is acting, functioning, working, moving, etc. capable of acting, functioning, etc. causing action, motion, or change characterized by much action or motion; lively, busy, agile, quick, etc.: an active mind, an active boy actual, not just nominal; participating: an active interest, to play an active role necessitating action or work