1. The meaning of Adamant is not willing to change an opinion or decision : very determined
2. The Meaning and History of Adamant Synonym Discussion of Adamant.
3. Adamant definition, utterly unyielding in attitude or opinion in spite of all appeals, urgings, etc
Adamant, Attitude, All, Appeals
4. Adamant synonyms, Adamant pronunciation, Adamant translation, English dictionary definition of Adamant
5. Synonyms for Adamant: Adamantine, bullheaded, dogged, hard, hard-nosed, hardened, hardheaded, headstrong; Antonyms for Adamant: acquiescent, agreeable, amenable
Adamant, Adamantine, Antonyms, Acquiescent, Agreeable, Amenable
6. If you stubbornly refuse to change your mind about something, you are Adamant about it.
About, Are, Adamant
7. Find 54 ways to say Adamant, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Adamant, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. Adamant adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (stubborn, refusing to be dissuaded) ferme, inflexible adj adjectif : modifie un nom
Adamant, Adj, Adjective, An, Adjectif
9. Adamant Namiki provides essential components for optical communications, with a focus on parts such as ferrules, sleeves, and connectors
Adamant, As, And
10. The more Adamant you mine, the more value you can get out of the game
11. To ensure a positive growth for Adamant Coin, we burn a percentage of it every transaction.
12. College authorities are Adamant that the issue has been dealt with.: At the time, they were Adamant that women were queuing up for copies.: Andrew was Adamant that his son would not suffer the horrors he had.: As far as underage attendees, Dottley remains Adamant that 18 was the cutoff point.: When Winston Foster first hit the scene in the '80s, he seemed Adamant on overshadowing his albino
Are, Adamant, At, Andrew, As, Attendees, Albino,
13. The Adamant warhammer is a warhammer stronger than the mithril warhammer
14. Unlike other Adamant weapons, it requires 30 Strength to wield
15. Players can make them using the Smithing skill at level 79 using 3 Adamantite bars, giving the player 187.5 Smithing experience.
16. Adamant is here for you! With our dedicated team we strive towards a perfectly delivered event
17. What does Adamant mean? The definition of Adamant is someone who will never change his mind, or something that will never be changed
18. Adamant chainbody is piece of armour made from Adamant
19. A player can create an Adamant chainbody by using an Adamant bar on an anvil while a hammer and 3 Adamant bars are in the player's inventory
An, Adamant, Anvil, And, Are
20. A Smithing level of 81 is required to make an Adamant chainbody and doing so will grant the player 187.5 Smithing experience
An, Adamant, And
21. Level 30 Defence is required to wear an Adamant chainbody.
22. Adamant is a complete overhaul of Skyrim’s perk trees designed to balance existing skills and add powerful new perks to the game
Adamant, And, Add
23. (Redirected from Adamant) Natures ( せいかく) are an element of gameplay that was introduced in Generation III and are carried through as a game mechanic through Generation IV and Generation V
Adamant, Are, An, And, As
24. [From Middle English, a hard precious stone, from Old French adamaunt, from Latin adamās, Adamant-, from Greek, unconquerable, hard steel
Adamaunt, Adam, Adamant
25. Adamant Coin price today is $0.00000201 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,537
26. If you are looking to buy or sell Adamant Coin, PancakeSwap (v2) is …
27. Adamant 'Adamant' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Adamant'
28. Adamant definition: If someone is Adamant about something, they are determined not to change their mind about Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Adamant, About, Are, And
29. Adamant IT is a small computer repair shop in Shaftesbury, England
30. Broiles and Kirkley were Adamant about getting out of the lawsuit, but Mike and Dee were equally Adamant about not wanting to sign a letter of apology ; Johan is determined to play the field and Adamant about never committing.; What good would such foolishness do a mountain man? But Pa had been Adamant.Just as he'd been Adamant about their reading, writing, numbers, geography, and
And, Adamant, About, Apology, As
31. In Adamant, Lisa Bevere will guide you on a journey in discovering an anchor for your soul in a raging sea of opinions, giving you a clear sense of direction in a wandering world.
Adamant, An, Anchor
32. 45 synonyms for Adamant: determined, firm, fixed, stiff, rigid, set, relentless, stubborn
33. Adamant is a leading provider of sports gear primarily focused on outdoor sports: Running, Mountaineering and Hiking
34. Mary was Adamant about the fact that, for the surrogate mother, it was basically trafficking babies
35. Sophocles represents man's life as woven with a "shuttle of Adamant " (Antigone, 622-624)
As, Adamant, Antigone
36. Stewart is Adamant: It is NOT a rehashed version of the audit exemption report that …
37. Robert, a first year physics student, is Adamant in his decision to peruse a career in engineering
38. He is so Adamant in his beliefs that no one can change his mind! 🔊
39. Unemployed residents are Adamant about finding job openings
Are, Adamant, About
40. Definition of Adamant in the Definitions.net dictionary
41. What does Adamant mean? Information and translations of Adamant in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
42. Adamant is an ability word introduced in Throne of Eldraine for spells of the five courts that make up "the Realm"
Adamant, An, Ability
43. Spells with Adamant have additional or alternative effects if you cast the spell with three or more mana of one color
Adamant, Additional, Alternative
44. Adamant is a content blocker for Safari and iOS 9+ that removes distracting advertising, trackers, and other unwanted elements from web pages
Adamant, And, Advertising
45. Adamant'INE, adjective Made of Adamant; having the qualities of Adamant; that cannot be broken, dissolved, or penetrated, as Adamantine bonds, or chains.
Adamant, Adjective, As, Adamantine
46. Adamantine Spar, a genus of earths, of three varieties
47. • Taylor was Adamant that she was not going to quit
48. • The commission says it's Adamant that the public will have the final say
49. Remained Adamant • For two years critics argued that nuclear power stations should not be included in the sale, but the government remained Adamant.
50. ESPN's Dan Orlovsky is 'Adamant' the Bills are best team in NFL
51. Definition of Adamant adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Adamant, Adjective, Advanced
52. What Is Adamant? Adamant is a frictionless, yield-generating contract that aims to let the community participate in charity work