1. Adapt definition is - to change your behavior so that it is easier to live in a particular place or situation
2. ( tr) to fit, change, or modify to suit a new or different purpose: to Adapt a play for use in schools
3. [C17: from Latin Adaptāre, from ad- to + aptāre to fit, from aptus apt]
Adapt, Ad, Apt, Aptus
4. 14 synonyms of Adapt from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 63 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Adapt, And, Antonyms
5. Adapt: to change (something) so as to make it suitable for a new use or situation
6. Wade Blank and Mike Auberger, Co-Founders of Adapt - Tom Olin - 1992
And, Auberger, Adapt
7. Adapt definition, to make suitable to requirements or conditions; adjust or modify fittingly: They Adapted themselves to the change quickly
Adapt, Adjust, Adapted
8. Adapt Community Network is the leading human service not-for-profit and a pioneer in providing cutting edge programs and services for people with disabilities.Every day, we build a more inclusive world for thousands of New Yorkers through education, technology, health, residential and recreational programs in all five boroughs.
Adapt, And, All
9. Adapt Integrated Health Care We are committed to providing access to world-class primary care, addictions treatment, behavioral health care and prevention services to promote health and restore lives
Adapt, Are, Access, Addictions, And
10. Helping you Adapt to newsituations life throws your way
11. AdaptHealth is a full-service home medical equipment company that uses tailored products and services to empower patients to live their fullest lives – out of the hospital and in their homes
12. The FAA has developed the ADS-B Deviation Authorization Preflight Tool (Adapt) to manage these authorization requests
Ads, , Adapt
13. In order to be considered for an ADS-B deviation authorization with Adapt, requests must meet the following criteria: Aircraft must be equipped with an operational transponder and operational altitude encoder (e
An, Ads, , Adapt, Aircraft, And, Altitude
14. Adapt Prospector - Find Emails On Websites Find work emails and phone numbers by clicking on the Adapt icon in Chrome’s address bar on any LinkedIn profile or website
Adapt, And, Address, Any
15. Adapt is a survival evolution game designed to simulate the constantly changing environments life must navigate to thrive
16. Find 41 ways to say Adapt, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Adapt, Along, Antonyms, And, At
17. Getting Started with Adapt A quick guide to using Adapt
18. Adapt is a computational modeling platform developed for pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic applications
Adapt, And, Applications
19. Adapt is a general service company that offers expertise in every area
20. Simply put we Adapt to any situation that gets thrown our way
21. Adapt brings over 30 years experience to to the table
22. Adapt.io, a sales acceleration software platform that provides B2B contact database for Sales and Marketing to run outbound campaigns, generate leads, and close deals faster than ever.
Adapt, Acceleration, And
23. Adapt: Neurology Alzheimer's Disease Anti-Inflammatory Prevention Trial
Adapt, Alzheimer, Anti
24. Adapt creates HTML5 e-learning courses, which work on any device
25. Adapt is a non-profit, community-based, outpatient addiction, assessment and treatment agency funded by the Ministry of Health & Long Term Care, the Ministry of Children and Youth Services, the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services, and the United Way to provide a range of services throughout the Halton Region.
Adapt, Addiction, Assessment, And, Agency, Amp
26. Adapt - free Revision Timetable App for A-level & GCSE
Adapt, App, Amp
27. Adapt makes your perfect revision timetable in less than a minute, and automatically keeps track of your revision for you - so you always feel in control.
Adapt, And, Automatically, Always
28. Looking for online definition of Adapt or what Adapt stands for? Adapt is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Adapt, And, , Abbreviations, Acronyms
29. Instantly adjust your Nike Adapt shoes, check battery levels and more using just your smartphone
Adjust, Adapt, And
30. "Adapt has provided us a great service as we grow our company and need cost-effective ways to market our products
Adapt, As, And
31. Welcome To Adapt Adapt is a national grass-roots community that organizes disability rights activists to engage in nonviolent direct action, including civil disobedience, to assure the civil and human rights of people with disabilities to live in freedom
Adapt, Activists, Action, Assure, And
32. Resources Resources to help guide our activism with National Adapt
33. Donate Now you can make a donation … Continue reading "National Adapt"
34. Adapt definition: If you Adapt to a new situation or Adapt yourself to it, you change your ideas or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
35. Adapt: To make suitable to or fit for a specific use or situation.
36. "Adopt, Adapt, and improve," says the thief in a Monty Python skit when he robs a lingerie shop instead of a bank
Adopt, Adapt, And
37. Adopt is to take something over, and to Adapt is to change something to suit your needs
Adopt, And, Adapt
38. To gradually change your behaviour and attitudes in order to be successful in a new situation Adapt to The children are finding it hard to Adapt to the new school
And, Attitudes, Adapt, Are
39. Flowers which are well Adapted to harsh winters The ability to Adapt is a definite asset
Are, Adapted, Ability, Adapt, Asset
40. When used in this way, the phrase does not take a noun or pronoun between "Adapt" and "to." When Fran moved to China, she struggled to Adapt to her new surroundings
41. Adapt: 1 v make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose “ Adapt our native cuisine to the available food resources of the new country” Synonyms: accommodate Types: show 13 types hide 13 types adjust make correspondent or conformable gear , pitch set the level or character of fit insert or adjust several objects or people anglicise ,
Adapt, Available, Accommodate, Adjust, Anglicise
42. Adapt IT serves over 10 000 global customers, with headquarters in Johannesburg, South Africa, and regional offices in Durban and Cape Town
Adapt, Africa, And
43. To service international customers, Adapt IT focuses on the Pan African market, through a presence in Mauritius, Botswana, Kenya and Nigeria, as well as on the Asia Pacific market, where the group has a
Adapt, African, And, As, Asia
44. For more information about Adapt services or to book an appointment, call our Intake Desk at 905-639-6537 ext.0 If this is long distance, call 905-693-4250 ext.0
About, Adapt, An, Appointment, At
45. Adapt allows students and staff to access a range of applications on Any Device, Any Place and any Time
Adapt, Allows, And, Access, Applications, Any
46. The Nike Adapt BB 2.0 electrifies the basketball court with power-lacing technology that delivers a customized and consistent fit at the touch of a button
Adapt, And, At
47. Adapt ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Adapt là gì: 1
48. ‘They Adapt to the conditions here, the climate, the training, the food.’ ‘It is willing to Adapt to new world conditions, and to absorb new technologies and investments.’ ‘These archetypes defy history and Adapt to local conditions in order to live on.’
Adapt, And, Absorb, Archetypes
49. Adapt is Amari Digital Printing Technologies and we are passionate about what we do
Adapt, Amari, And, Are, About
50. My name is Alex I'm 22 Years old and I like to play video gamesand do other fun stuff Make sure to follow me on all my social medias! Twitter: @FaZeAdapt Instagram: TheFaZeAdapt Snpachat
Alex, And, All
adapt (verb) · adapts (third person present) · adapted (past tense) · adapted (past participle) · adapting (present participle)
Adaptation refers to the changes that an organism undergo in order to fit natural surroundings.
English Language Learners Definition of adapt. : to change your behavior so that it is easier to live in a particular place or situation. : to change (something) so that it functions better or is better suited for a purpose.
Definition of Adapt. 1. Verb. (transitive) To make suitable; to make to correspond; to fit or suit; to proportion. ¹ 2. Verb. (transitive) To fit by alteration; to modify or remodel for a different purpose; to adjust: as, to adapt a story or a foreign play for the stage; to adapt an old machine to a new manufacture. ¹ 3. Verb.
As verbs the difference between modify and adapt is that modify is to make partial changes to while adapt is to make suitable; to make to correspond; to fit or suit; to proportion. adapted; fit; suited; suitable.