1. Adhere: [verb] to hold fast or stick by or as if by gluing, suction, grasping, or fusing.
2. To hold to something firmly as if by adhesion everyone started calling her "Cookie" when she was little and the name Adhered
As, Adhesion, And, Adhered
3. Adhere definition, to stay attached; stick fast; cleave; cling (usually followed by to): The mud Adhered to his shoes
Adhere, Attached, Adhered
4. Adhere synonyms, Adhere pronunciation, Adhere translation, English dictionary definition of Adhere
5. To stick fast to something; stay attached: Glue makes the wallpaper Adhere to the wall
6. Find 64 ways to say Adhere, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Adhere, Along, Antonyms, And, At
7. AdhereRx coordinates medication needs for patients, providers, and healthcare facilities to ensure each patient’s long-term pharmacy and social determinants of care are addressed
Adhererx, And, Are, Addressed
8. AdherePack™ compliance packaging equips high-risk
9. A recent analysis from the Acute Decompensated Heart Failure Registry (Adhere) of over 35,000 hospitalized HF patients in need of vasoactive agents (vasodilators or inotropic agents) showed that patients who received vasoactive agents within 6 hours of hospital admission had a significantly lower in-hospital mortality rate and shorter lengths
Analysis, Acute, Adhere, Agents, Admission, And
10. Adhere™ is AdhereHealth’s unified platform of integrated solutions that use advanced analytics to stratify population cohorts, prioritize consumer and provider outreach to resolve medication Adherence issues that achieve value-based care outcomes.
Adhere, Adherehealth, Advanced, Analytics, And, Adherence, Achieve
11. Member Benefits of Adhere™ Platform Digital Pharmacy Services
12. AdhereRx clinicians work closely with care providers and patients to conduct monthly medication reviews and drug utilization reviews (DURs) that can prevent
13. Adhere “Adhere” is a mnemonic tool that can be very helpful for health care providers to gain an understanding of the patient’s lifestyle and culture
Adhere, An, And
14. If you don't want monkey droppings to Adhere to the sole of your shoe, watch where you’re walking
15. Maybe if you'd Adhere, or stick to, the zoo rules and stay on …
16. Synonyms for Adhere include stick, affix, attach, cling, bind, bond, clasp, cleave, cohere and fasten
Adhere, Affix, Attach, And
17. What does Adhere mean? To stick fast; stay attached
18. Inflections of 'Adhere' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Adheres v 3rd person singular adhering v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Adhered v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Adhered v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
Adhere, Adheres, Adhering, Adhered
19. Adhere - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
20. Inflections of 'Adhere' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Adheres v 3rd person singular adhering v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Adhered v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Adhere, Adheres, Adhering, Adhered
21. Adhere 'Adhere' is a 6 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Adhere'
22. The masking tape was so old that it would no longer Adhere to anything
23. If I don't Adhere to a strict routine during the workweek, I usually start feeling stressed
24. I'm not serving pork at the dinner party because I know Richard Adheres to a Kosher
25. Adhere.ly is a free, secure, hipaa compliant platform where providers can schedule reminders for clients, send out messages, help with self-monitoring and relaxation …
26. These spores Adhere to the grain, and unless destroyed, by "steeping" or other treatment, are sown with it, and again produce sporidia and yeast-conidia which infect the seedlings
Adhere, And, Are, Again
27. 0 The concentrates are washed down a sloping table of corrugated iron which is smeared with grease, and it is found that practically all the diamonds Adhere to the
Are, And, All, Adhere
28. ‘Failure to Adhere to safe working practices in the laboratory can quickly result in serious injuries or incidents.’ ‘This trade body has a code of practice for members to Adhere to, but it is a toothless watchdog with limited powers.’
29. To stick fast to something; stay attached: Glue makes the wallpaper Adhere to the wall
30. To remain devoted to or be in support of something: Adhered to her beliefs
31. To carry out a plan, scheme, or operation without deviation: We will Adhere to our plan
32. Shanvrolijk commented on the word Adhere "Adhering Adhere'>Adhere to a view of history as a teleological climb by humanity to greater and greater heights of rationality, they see religion as an irrational vestige of a more primitive mankind.
Adhere, Adhering, As, And, An
33. Adhere definition: If you Adhere to a rule or agreement , you act in the way that it says you should
Adhere, Agreement, Act
35. 27 synonyms for Adhere: bond, cleave, cling, cohere, stick, abide by, carry out, comply, conform, follow
36. The association also holds cat shows and judges them based on how closely they Adhere to the standards.: Please Adhere to the following rules in order to safeguard the wholeness of your limbs.: Pagan followers can go by the title of witches, Druids, heathens or shamans, and some Adhere to the tradition of Wicca.: Although parts of the dorsal mesogastrium Adhere to the posterior abdominal wall
Association, Also, And, Adhere, Although, Abdominal
37. Another way to say Adhere? Synonyms for Adhere (other words and phrases for Adhere)
Another, Adhere, And
38. 1 234 other terms for Adhere- words and phrases with similar meaning
39. Ad‧here /ədˈhɪə $ -ˈhɪr/ verb [ intransitive] formal to stick firmly to something Adhere to The eggs of these fish Adhere to plant leaves
40. → Adhere to something → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Adhere • Peeling paint must be scraped away so that new paint will
41. Adhere to (something) : to act in the way that is required by (something, such as a rule, belief, or promise) They will Adhere to the terms of the contract.
Adhere, Act, As
42. When I tell you to sit down, Adhere to my order! Students who do not Adhere to my rules will be sent home
43. Restaurants that don't Adhere to strict health codes can be shutdown
44. Adhere to the speed limit or you are at risk of being pulled over.
Adhere, Are, At
45. Find 335 ways to say Adhere TO, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Adhere, Along, Antonyms, And, At
46. Re: Breaking: Auburn Will Not Adhere To Ivey’s X.O
47. Once in the bloodstream, the bacteria Adhere to the surface of the red cells
48. Clean the surface first, or the paint will not Adhere
49. The tiles may not Adhere properly if you do not use the correct glue.
50. Definition of Adhere in the Definitions.net dictionary
51. What does Adhere mean? Information and translations of Adhere in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
52. Capto Adhere Capto™ Adhere is a multimodal BioProcess™ resin designed for post-protein A purification of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) at process scale (Fig 1)
Adhere, Antibodies, At
53. The White House on Monday called on employers to Adhere to the Biden administration’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for private businesses, after an appeals court temporarily blocked it on Nov
Adhere, Administration, After, An, Appeals
54. To stick firmly to something Once in the bloodstream, the bacteria Adhere to the surface of the red cells
55. Clean the surface first, or the paint will not Adhere
56. Adhere to something From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Adhere to something phrasal verb formal to continue to behave according to a particular rule , agreement , or belief We Adhere to the principles of equal rights and freedom of expression for all.
Adhere, According, Agreement, And, All
57. 27 synonyms for Adhere: bond, cleave, cling, cohere, stick, abide by, carry out, comply, conform
58. At a time of rapid change and uncertainty, Hisense will continue to firmly Adhere to the principles of Integrity, Innovation, Customer Focus, and Sustainability
At, And, Adhere