1. Administer: [verb] to manage or supervise the execution, use, or conduct of.
2. Administer synonyms, Administer pronunciation, Administer translation, English dictionary definition of Administer
3. To give or apply in a formal way: Administer the last
4. Administer definition, to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to Administer the law
5. Synonyms for Administer: allocate, apportion, deal (out), dispense, distribute, dole out, hand out, mete (out); Antonyms for Administer: misallocate
Administer, Allocate, Apportion, Antonyms
6. When you Administer something, you give it to others
7. Administer can also mean to run something — such as a school or an office.
Administer, Also, As, An
8. To give or apply in a formal way: Administer the last rites
9. Administer - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
10. Find 80 ways to say Administer, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Administer, Along, Antonyms, And, At
11. Administer ( third-person singular simple present Administers, present participle Administering, simple past and past participle Administered ) ( transitive) To cause to ingest (a drug), either by openly offering or through deceit
Administer, Administers, Administering, And, Administered
12. We Administered the medicine to our dog by mixing it in his food.
13. Administer (v.) late 14c., aministren, later administren, "to manage as a steward, control or regulate on behalf of others," from Old French aministrer "help, aid, be of service to" (12c., Modern French administrer), and directly from Latin administrare "to help, assist; manage, control, guide, superintend; rule, direct," from ad "to" (see ad-) + ministrare "to serve, attend, wait upon," from
Administer, Aministren, Administren, As, Aministrer, Aid, Administrer, And, Administrare, Assist, Ad, Attend
14. ‘The nurses Administer anti-inflammatory medications intramuscularly or per rectum rather than using narcotics, if possible.’ ‘Medical skills are needed to start intravenous lines, set up intravenous infusion sets, and measure out and Administer the appropriate drugs.’
Administer, Anti, Are, And, Appropriate
15. Administer definition: If someone Administers something such as a country, the law , or a test , they take Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Administer, Administers, As, And
16. Administer means to carry out a task or give something to someone
17. Administer appears in a variety of contexts in the legal field
18. For example: A trustee Administers the assets of an estate by dispersing, selling, or managing the assets
Administers, Assets, An
19. Corporate officers Administer the affairs of the company by making transactions, managing
20. To give an oath, as to Administer the oath of office to the president at the inauguration
An, As, Administer, At
21. Immigration laws are Administered largely by the Immigration and Naturalization Service
Are, Administered, And
22. To take care of affairs, as an executor Administers the estate of a deceased person.
Affairs, As, An, Administers
23. Administer Managed care To direct and manage personnel—e.g., to Administer a programme
24. Looking for online definition of Administer or what Administer stands for? Administer is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Administer, And, , Abbreviations, Acronyms
25. ‘The nurses Administer anti-inflammatory medications intramuscularly or per rectum rather than using narcotics, if possible.’ ‘Medical skills are needed to start intravenous lines, set up intravenous infusion sets, and measure out and Administer the appropriate drugs.’
Administer, Anti, Are, And, Appropriate
26. Physical therapists (PT) (chapter 18.74 RCW) May purchase, store and Administer certain drugs as determined by law and may Administer such other drugs or medications as prescribed by an authorized healthcare practitioner for the practice of physical therapy
And, Administer, As, An,
27. Usage notes Administrate'' is widely regarded as a non-standard alternative to ''Administer , however in some dialects it is preferred or accepted, and in some industries it is preferred as a jargon term in certain contexts.Although sources such as Mirriam-Webster show the etymology of administrate'' as being directly from Latin in the 16th century, those same sources also indicate that
Administrate, As, Alternative, Administer, Accepted, And, Although, Also
28. In short, to Administer is to direct the execution or application of laws
29. To dispense, as to Administer justice or the sacrament
30. To afford, give or furnish; as, to Administer relief, that is, to act as the agent
Afford, As, Administer, Act, Agent
31. To Administer medicine is to direct and cause it to be taken
32. [ transitive] to manage the work or money of a company or organization The money will be Administered by local charities
33. Grammar Administer is often passive in this meaning
34. [ intransitive, transitive] to provide or organize something officially as part of your job Administer
35. Synonyms for Administer include manage, direct, run, conduct, control, oversee, govern, handle, superintend and supervise
36. 74 synonyms for Administer: manage, run, control, rule, direct, handle, conduct, command, govern
37. Definition of Administer in the Definitions.net dictionary
38. What does Administer mean? Information and translations of Administer in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
39. What does Administer mean? To have charge of; manage
40. Rx: Protocol or Rx (Depending on Age and/or Vaccine) Patient-age Limitations: >18yo (Via Rx) Authority to Administer Zoster (Shingles) Vaccine: Yes (via Rx Only) Authority to Administer MMR Measles, Mumps, Rubella Vaccine: Yes (Via Rx Only), (Age Limitation [May Not Allow Or May Require Rx For Certain Ages
Age, And, , Administer, Allow, Ages
41. Administer 'Administer' is a 10 letter word starting with A and ending with R Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Administer We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Administer will help you to finish your crossword today
Administer, And, Answers
42. 3 Administer something (to somebody) (formal) to give or to provide something, especially in a formal way The teacher has the authority to Administer punishment
43. A taxi driver Administered first aid to the victims
44. To someone Administer something Police believe his wife could not have
45. The doctor Administered the flu shot to his patient.
46. California health officials said Wednesday the state will have 4,000 sites ready to Administer 1.2 million Covid shots to children 5 to 11 years …
47. Administer is a Finnish, authorized financial management services provider specialised in digital accounting
Administer, , Accounting
48. Administer something to manage and organize the affairs of a company, an organization, a country, etc
Administer, And, Affairs, An
49. To Administer a charity/fund/school; the high cost of Administering medical services; The pension funds are Administered by commercial banks.
Administer, Administering, Are, Administered
50. The Biden administration plans to Administer 100 million COVID-19 booster shots over the fall and winter in a move that underscores the complexity of the pandemic at the current moment.
Administration, Administer, And, At
51. As verbs the difference between minister and Administer is that minister is to attend to (the needs of); to tend; to take care (of); to give aid; to give service while Administer is to cause to take, either by openly offering or through deceit
As, And, Administer, Attend, Aid
52. "Administer Intramuscular, Subcutaneous, and Intradermal Injections" was originally developed by the U.S Army Medical Department, to help train their medical personnel.
Administer, And, Army
53. The best 70 synonyms for Administer, including: direct, bring in, control, govern, provide with, undertake, conduct, give, furnish, dispense, regulate and more
54. Pharmacists must verify that they will maintain professional liability insurance coverage in the minimum amount of $1,000,000.00 per occurrence or claims made while their authorization to Administer injectable medications
Amount, , Administer
55. The Administer > Information Modeling > Manage Assets screen gives a grid-view of all the Asset Types created in the repository
Administer, Assets, All, Asset
56. Air Force Airmen assigned to the 86th Medical Group Administer the mumps, measles and rubella, and chickenpox vaccines to an evacuee, at Ramstein Air Base, Germany, Sept
Air, Airmen, Assigned, Administer, And, An, At
57. Public health remains at the forefront of this situation, Administering vaccines is one more step in protecting the community and evacuees.
At, Administering, And
administer (verb) · administers (third person present) · administered (past tense) · administered (past participle) · administering (present participle)