1. Admire: [verb] to feel respect and approval for (someone or something) : to regard with admiration.
Admire, And, Approval, Admiration
2. Synonyms for Admire: appreciate, consider, esteem, regard, respect
3. Admire definition, to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval
4. Admire synonyms, Admire pronunciation, Admire translation, English dictionary definition of Admire
5. To regard with pleasure, wonder, and approval: Admired the sculptures at the art museum
And, Approval, Admired, At, Art
6. If you hold someone in high esteem or look up to someone, you Admire that person
7. If you ask four-year-olds who they most Admire, they are likely to list their mom, dad, and grandparents — or superheroes and comic book characters.
Ask, Admire, Are, And
8. Find 63 ways to say Admire, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Admire, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. (verb) The definition of Admire means to regard someone or something with amazement, delight and approval.
Admire, Amazement, And, Approval
10. The tourists Admired the architecture of the cathedral.
11. Admire ® Pro Systemic Protectant is a soil- and foliar-applied systemic insecticide that provides economical and enduring control of damaging insects in a variety of fruit and vegetable crops
Admire, And, Applied
12. Consistently delivering outstanding control of many sucking and chewing pests, Admire Pro was developed for today’s farming operations.
13. Adrenaline, Admire’s new browser-based, mobile friendly product is the result of cutting edge technology fused with user simplicity
14. 56 synonyms for Admire: respect, value, prize, honoured, praise, appreciate, esteem, approve of, revere, venerate, big up, take your hat off to
Admire, Appreciate, Approve
15. 「Admire (敬服する)」は「respect (尊敬する)」より浅いです。相手のことは好きだけれど、自分の行動がその人によって変わることはないでしょう。「Respect」は、その人を好きかどうかに関係なく、見せたり・持つことができます。
16. Naomi Campbell may be beautiful and poised, but it's probably best to just Admire her from afar
And, Admire, Afar
17. However, as those who Admire the look of vintage lingerie know, a garter belt that sits on the waist and has enough fabric to cover the hips is going to …
As, Admire, And
18. SHARE OR ACCESS EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AS A VIP OR AdmireR. BECOME A FOLLOWER BECOME A VIP
Access, As, Admirer
19. CONTENT AS A VIP OR AdmireR. Become a VIP and make money by uploading exclusive content and charging your followers a monthly subscription fee
As, Admirer, And
20. Or become an Admirer and start following your favourite …
An, Admirer, And
21. To regard with pleasure, wonder, and approval: Admired the sculptures at the art museum
And, Approval, Admired, At, Art
22. To have a high opinion of; esteem or respect: I Admired her ability as a violinist
Admired, Ability, As
23. Chiefly New England & Upper Southern US To enjoy (something): "I just Admire to get letters, but I don't
24. Admire definition: If you Admire someone or something, you like and respect them very much
25. Admire is the latest innovation in iterative reconstruction
26. Admire: To regard with pleasure, wonder, and approval
Admire, And, Approval
27.  I Admire the _first_ sincerely, and in turn call upon you to _Admire_ the following on Anacreon Moore's new operatic farce,  or farcical opera -- call it which you will:
Admire, And, Anacreon
28. In the field of fiction the book I most Admire is The Great Gatsby by Fitzgerald.
29. Admire has also helped us to focus on how we can automate (or, in some cases, eliminate) migration tasks
Admire, Also, Automate
30. Admire - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
31. Inflections of 'Admire' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Admires v 3rd person singular admiring v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Admired v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Admire, Admires, Admiring, Admired
32. I Admire the inventiveness, and while not everything is a raging success, there's a lot to like
33. Instead he's had to content himself with knowing that writers he respects Admire his work
34. I Admire and respect them both, and they seem nice guys, but boring and bland.
35. ‘I Admire and respect them both, and they seem nice guys, but boring and bland.’ ‘The entire nation is proud of them and Admires their courage and professionalism.’ ‘I Admired him for his courage and determination to see his aim achieved.’ ‘The passion for what they were doing was obvious and I Admired their courage.’
Admire, And, Admires, Admired, Aim, Achieved
36. Admire somebody/something I really Admire your enthusiasm
37. You have to Admire the way he handled the situation
38. Admire 'Admire' is a 6 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Admire'
39. To respect and like someone because they have done something that you think is good, or to respect their qualities or skills I really Admire the way she brings up those kids all on her own
And, Admire, All
40. Admire somebody for (doing) something Lewis was much Admired for his work on medieval literature
41. Rachelle Enns wrote: "One person that I Admire is the professor I had in my Economics class
42. As an aspiring manager, I want to emulate those same qualities of openness, and helpfulness." Rachelle Enns wrote: "I greatly Admire the work of Seth Godin.
As, An, Aspiring, And, Admire
43. Admire (one) for (something) To form a positive opinion of someone for a particular quality or attribute
44. George Admired Jenna for her ability to remain calm in stressful situations
45. I Admire Mother Teresa for her unwavering devotion to the poor
46. See also: Admire, for Admire to (do something) To want to do something
47. Admire (one) for (something) To form a positive opinion of someone for a particular quality or attribute
48. George Admired Jenna for her ability to remain calm in stressful situations
49. I Admire Mother Teresa for her unwavering devotion to the poor
50. See also: Admire, for Admire to (do something) To want to do something
51. People I (Mostly) Admire is a production of the Freakonomics Radio Network
52. People I (Mostly) Admire Stitcher Society & Culture 4.7 • 1K Ratings; Steve Levitt, the iconoclastic University of Chicago economist and co-author of the Freakonomics book series, tracks down other high achievers and asks questions that only he would think to ask
Admire, Amp, And, , Achievers, Asks, Ask
53. Another word for Admire: respect, value, prize, honour, praise Collins English Thesaurus
54. Admire My Skin Collagen Beauty Cream - Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer - Powerful Hyaluronic Acid Cream Face Lotion Won't Clog Pores & Will Provide You With That Healthy Youthful Glow (2 fl
Admire, Acid, Amp
55. Although Admire 5 permits significantly higher noise reduction potential than Admire 3, it does not facilitate higher levels of radiation dose reduction
56. Admire nonetheless holds remarkable potential for radiation dose reduction, which features a …
57. I Admire her the most as she possesses most of the qualities, but the ones that influence me the most are that she is empathetic, patience and great cook
Admire, As, Are, And
58. I Admire him so much because he fought for our freedom
59. Look through examples of Admire translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar.
60. Adjectives for Admire include admirable, admirative, admiring, Admired, admiered and admiering
Adjectives, Admire, Admirable, Admirative, Admiring, Admired, Admiered, And, Admiering
61. : to feel respect or approval for (someone or something) I Admired the way he handled the crisis
62. To respect and like someone because they have done something that you think is good, or to respect their qualities or skills I really Admire the way she brings up those kids all on her own
And, Admire, All
63. Admire somebody for (doing) something Lewis was much Admired for his work on
64. That is what American conservatives Admire about Orban
American, Admire, About
admire (verb) · admires (third person present) · admired (past tense) · admired (past participle) · admiring (present participle)