1. Admonishment synonyms, Admonishment pronunciation, Admonishment translation, English dictionary definition of Admonishment
2. Synonyms for Admonishment: adjuration, admonition, advice, counsel, guidance, input, alarm, alert
Admonishment, Adjuration, Admonition, Advice, Alarm, Alert
3. Find 14 ways to say Admonishment, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Admonishment, Along, Antonyms, And, At
4. Admonishment, Gray Television Licensee, LLC, Station WITN
5. Full Title: Admonishment, Gray Television Licensee, LLC, Station WITN, Washington, North Carolina
6. Description: Issued an Admonishment to Station WITN for a violation of the Commission's commercial limits in children's programming rules.
7. Admonishment 'Admonishment' is a 12 letter word starting with A and ending with T Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Admonishment We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Admonishment will help you to finish your crossword today
Admonishment, And, Answers
8. Admonishment and reprimand based on conduct or performance
9. English dictionary definition of Admonishment along with additional meanings, example sentences, and different ways to say.
Admonishment, Along, Additional, And
10. Admonishment definition: to reprove firmly but not harshly Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
11. The conduct committee finally ruled: "The committee was satisfied that an Admonishment of one year's duration was sufficient to maintain public confidence in the social work profession." Social worker rapped over racial abuse
An, Admonishment, Abuse
12. UK English definition of Admonishment along with additional meanings, example sentences, and ways to say.
Admonishment, Along, Additional, And
13. Letter of Admonishment " is a letter sent by the Board to an educator cautioning the educator to avoid or take specific actions in the future
Admonishment, An, Avoid, Actions
14. Letter of Admonishment up to suspension (one day to one year) of a license for using one’s position for personal gain; III
15. Letter of Admonishment up to revocation/denial of a license for other acts
16. Admonishment: 1 n a firm rebuke Synonyms: admonition , monition Type of: rebuke , reprehension , reprimand , reproof , reproval an act or expression of criticism and censure
Admonishment, Admonition, An, Act, And
17. Full Title: Notice of Apparent Liability for Forfeiture and Admonishment, Gray Television Licensee, LLC, Station WJHG, Panama City, Florida Document Type(s): Notice of Apparent Liability For Forfeiture Bureau(s): Media Description: Issued a Notice of Apparent Liability for Forfeiture in the amount of $6,000 for public file violations and an Admonishment …
Apparent, And, Admonishment, Amount, An
18. Definition of Admonishment in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Admonishment mean? Information and translations of Admonishment in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
20. Find stories, quotes, humor, and statistics to bring your sermon on Admonishment to life
21. It's a polite inquiry, a courtesy veiling an Admonishment, an accusation
An, Admonishment, Accusation
22. It was a lovely Admonishment, a lovely astonishment
23. Then, without addition, another loose drive and self-Admonishment
Addition, Another, And, Admonishment
24. The Admonishment has teeth because of its inherent plausibility.
25. Dictionary entry overview: What does Admonishment mean? • Admonishment (noun) The noun Admonishment has 1 sense:
26. A firm rebuke Familiarity information: Admonishment used as a noun is very rare.
27. Forums pour discuter de Admonishment, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
28. Synonyms for Admonishment include adjuration, admonition, advice, counsel, guidance, input, monition, cautionary reminder, warning and caution
Admonishment, Adjuration, Admonition, Advice, And
29. A Judicial Investigation Commission ("JIC") Admonishment "constitutes advice or caution to a judge to refrain from engaging in similar conduct which is deemed to constitute a violation of the Code of Judicial Conduct" See Rule of Judicial Disciplinary Procedure ("RJDP") 4.12
30. RJDP 2.7 (c) gives the JIC the authority to issue an Admonishment
31. Psychē) in his Admonishment is instructive, because it tells us that the apostle intends to ground our motivation for abstinence from lust in the well-being of our whole inner-person
Admonishment, Apostle, Abstinence
32. Minnie doesn’t mind honest advice, but her father’s Admonishment came off as cold and uncaring
Advice, Admonishment, As, And
33. After listening to his grandmother’s critical Admonishment, the young boy felt horrible about stealing the candy from the store.
After, Admonishment, About
34. Admonishment ( countable and uncountable, plural Admonishments ) The act of admonishing; a reprimand or rebuke.
Admonishment, And, Admonishments, Act, Admonishing
35. Admonishment n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
36. Admonishment on the back of the “DS-367 DMV form” unless she declined to “provide a sample.”2 In other words, the officer misunderstood, and did not comply with, Vehicle Code section 23612, subdivision (a)(1)(D), which provides that the person “shall be told that his or
37. (9) There is a recommendation for a duty of candour to be placed in the NHS constitution, obliging hospitals to be "honest, open and truthful", in effect an Admonishment for past misdeeds
And, An, Admonishment
38. Admonishment (California Penal Code § 148.6) in order to have a complaint investigated
39. FIREARM Admonishment PRIOR TO PLEA OR UPON CONVICTION
40. Spoken pronunciation of Admonishment in Hindi and in English
41. Tags for the entry "Admonishment" What Admonishment means in English, Admonishment meaning in English, Admonishment definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Admonishment in English.
42. An Admonishment normally will be delivered to an employee orally and in private by the deciding official or other management official, who should discuss with the employee the conduct involved and provide appropriate counseling
An, Admonishment, And, Appropriate
43. The employee is not entitled to written notice or an opportunity to respond in writing to an Admonishment.
44. 14 synonyms for Admonishment: admonition, rebuke, reprimand, reproach, reproof, scolding, rap
45. The letter of Admonishment shall inform the licensee, registrant, or applicant that within 30 days of service of the letter of Admonishment the licensee, registrant, or applicant may do either of the following: (1) Submit a written request for an office conference to the registrar to contest the letter of Admonishment
Admonishment, Applicant, An
46. Admonishment, pursuant to rule 116 of the Rules of the Commission on Judicial Performance
47. Hotfix (2020-11-19): The global cooldown of Admonishment is now correctly 1 second.; Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Converted from a rank 16 honor talent to a PvP talent.; Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Redesigned as an active ability replacing Provoke
Admonishment, As, An, Active, Ability
admonishment (noun) · admonishments (plural noun)
to caution, advise, or counsel against something. to reprove or scold, especially in a mild and good-willed manner: The teacher admonished him about excessive noise. to urge to a duty; remind: to admonish them about their obligations.
Admonish. To instruct or direct. Moses was admonished of God, when he was about to make the tabernacle. Hebrews 8 . 4. In ecclesiastical affairs, to reprove a member of the church for a fault, either publicly or privately the first step of church discipline. It is followed by of, or against as, to admonish of a fault committed,...
definition : admonishment. Admonition (or "being admonished") is a punishment under Scots law when an offender has been found guilty but is neither imprisoned nor fined but receives verbal discipline and is afterwards set free; the conviction is still recorded.
Another word for admonition. Words expressive of strong disapproval: admonishment, rebuke, reprimand, reproach, reproof, scolding. (Slang) rap1. Advice to beware, as of a person or thing: admonishment, caution, caveat, monition, warning. Roget's II: The New Thesaurus Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.