1. Advocacy: [noun] the act or process of supporting a cause or proposal : the act or process of advocating (see 2advocate) something.
Advocacy, Act, Advocating
2. Advocacy, on the other hand, includes a much broader range of activities
3. The goal of Advocacy isn’t just limited to influencing lawmakers on a piece of legislation
4. Although Advocacy can involve lobbying, it also encompasses everything else you do to communicate and promote your cause.
Although, Advocacy, Also, And
5. Advocacy is defined as any action that speaks in favor of, recommends, argues for a cause, supports or defends, or pleads on behalf of others
Advocacy, As, Any, Action, Argues
6. This fact sheet offers a look at how Advocacy is defined, what kinds of activities comprise Advocacy work, and what kinds of Advocacy projects several tax-exempt groups are currently leading.
At, Advocacy, Activities, And, Are
7. Advocacy strives to be emphatic and vigorous, functioning (speaking, acting, writing) with minimum conflict of interest, on behalf of the sincerely perceived interests of a person or group, in order to promote, protect and defend the welfare of, and justice for, either individuals or groups
Advocacy, And, Acting
8. Advocacy may include issues related to: employment
9. What does Advocacy mean? The definition of Advocacy is the act of speaking on the behalf of or in support of another person, place, or thing
Advocacy, Act, Another
10. The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America's (IIABA) grassroots program is the backbone of legislative Advocacy on agent and broker issues on Capitol Hill and in state capitals
Agents, Amp, America, Advocacy, Agent, And
11. Practical education, compassionate Advocacy, strategic guidance, procedure improvement and EMR protection cost far less than you think
12. Nurses instinctively advocate for their patients, in their workplaces, and in their communities; but legislative and political Advocacy is no less important to advancing the profession and patient care.
Advocate, And, Advocacy, Advancing
13. Advocacy Toolkit (UNICEF) – Chapter 3 of this toolkit provided by UNICEF is devoted to developing an Advocacy strategy and gives an outline of questions that need to be asked
Advocacy, An, And, Asked
14. The chapter concluded with an Advocacy planning worksheet
15. Advocacy synonyms, Advocacy pronunciation, Advocacy translation, English dictionary definition of Advocacy
16. The regional self-Advocacy groups assist people with developmental disabilities to become full and valued members of their communities, and help to educate people on their rights and opportunities
Advocacy, Assist, And
17. Advocacy definition, the act of pleading for, supporting, or recommending; active espousal: He was known for his Advocacy of states' rights
Advocacy, Act, Active
18. Advocacy interventions are organized by the extent that the client is involved as an advocate and thus the role of the counselor as well as the level at which the barrier is experienced and where the intervention takes place
Advocacy, Are, As, An, Advocate, And, At
19. When Advocacy is done in partnership or collaboration with clients and client groups, the role of the counselor and
20. Systems Advocacy means efforts to change policy and practice at the local, national or international level; to change the situation for groups of individuals who share similar problems
Advocacy, And, At
21. While systems Advocacy works to improve the system to the benefit of individuals, it is a long-term approach to problem solving requiring sustained effort.
22. Advocacy is not — Tutoring those students in an after school program
Advocacy, An, After
23. Advocacy is — Gathering signatures from members of your community for a petition to alter public educational practices that are putting your students at a disadvantage and/or not offering ample classroom support.
Advocacy, Alter, Are, At, And, Ample
24. Advocacy means to me: Having a strong and passionate voice
25. Improve your chances of winning a foreign government procurement by working early in the process with the Advocacy Center
26. Advocacy is an organised way to tackle social injustice issues, such as a lack of access to education for all children
Advocacy, An, As, Access, All
27. Advocacy consists of different strategies aimed at influencing decision-making at the organizational, local, provincial, national and international levels
Advocacy, Aimed, At, And
28. Advocacy strategies can include lobbying, social marketing, information, education and …
29. APTA's Advocacy efforts combine expert analysis, a consistent lobbying presence, and the participation of our members
Apta, Advocacy, Analysis, And
30. Advocacy helps to transform policies and services that affect displaced and stateless people on a national, regional and global level
Advocacy, And, Affect
31. Governmental AffairsLocal RepresentationProject AdvocacyReal Estate SolutionsMoving the Needle
32. For 42 years Guy Houston has been bridging the gap between local business owners, developers, property owners, non-profit, social Advocacy causes …
33. Find out how the ADA's Advocacy supports research funding, health care access, and more
Ada, Advocacy, Access, And
34. Learn about the Advocacy priorities at the state and federal levels, as well as those for legal Advocacy
About, Advocacy, At, And, As
35. As always, we provide updates on our positions and Advocacy efforts on important policies and reforms that affect the investment community
As, Always, And, Advocacy, Affect
36. Advocacy; Congressional Update: House Passes Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, COVID-19 Vaccination Rules for Health Care Workers November 9, 2021
37. Self-Advocacy is the ability to speak-up for yourself and the things that are important to you
Advocacy, Ability, And, Are
38. Self-Advocacy means you are able to ask for what you need and want and tell people about your thoughts and feelings
Advocacy, Are, Able, Ask, And, About
39. Self-Advocacy means you know your rights and responsibilities, you speak-up for your rights, and you are able to make choices and
Advocacy, And, Are, Able
40. The RiseOut Advocacy Council works in collaboration with RiseOut as a cohort of diverse thought leaders across progressive sectors
Advocacy, As, Across
41. The Center is a proud member of Equality Federation, a social justice, Advocacy and capacity building organization serving and supporting state-based LGBTQ Advocacy organizations.
42. Advocacy: 1 n active support of an idea or cause etc.; especially the act of pleading or arguing for something Synonyms: protagonism Types: drumbeat a vehement and vociferous Advocacy of a cause insistence , insistency the act of insisting on something urging the act of earnestly supporting or encouraging Type of: support aiding the cause or
Advocacy, Active, An, Act, Arguing, And, Aiding
43. (1) The process of actively supporting the cause of, speaking or writing in favour of, or defending or interceding on behalf of a person (case Advocacy) or group (class Advocacy)
44. Advocacy may include providing information and tools for self-empowerment in patients’ health and social care, and helping them obtain needed services.
45. Community Advocacy Don’ts: Don't take no for answer; Don't take yes for an answer either! Don’t wait; Don’t break the law; Don’t give up! Knowing the Advocacy basics is an important place to start for community Advocacy
Advocacy, Answer, An
46. Simply put, Advocacy is the public support of a particular cause, policy, or position
47. Advocacy can take any number of forms, from raising awareness online to lobbying directly for change within government or other institutions.
Advocacy, Any, Awareness
48. Our Advocacy agenda seeks to transform health and healthcare by connecting people, systems, and ideas
Advocacy, Agenda, And
49. At AHIMA, we’ve embraced three principles that underpin our work, our outlook, and our Advocacy: access, integrity, and connection
At, Ahima, And, Advocacy, Access
50. Find 23 ways to say Advocacy, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Advocacy, Along, Antonyms, And, At
51. APA Advocacy efforts are guided by the Advocacy Coordinating Committee, which evaluates and prioritizes Advocacy goals for the discipline of psychology and the professions of psychologists in scientific, educational, public interest, health service practice and applied practice settings.
Apa, Advocacy, Are, And, Applied
52. The DCF Office of Advocacy assists the Department in its mission to keep New Jersey families safe, healthy and connected by providing information and responding to the concerns of parents, youth, foster parents and others involved with DCF services.
Advocacy, Assists, And
53. Advocacy has had a mission-critical role in the Association's work for more than 40 years
54. What is Advocacy? We all know how frustrating it can be when people aren't listening to us
Advocacy, All, Aren
55. Successful Advocacy can open new doors for pharmacists to use their extensive clinical knowledge to care for their patients
56. Advocacy means supporting and promoting a cause you believe in