1. The meaning of Aggrieved is troubled or distressed in spirit
2. Aggrieved synonyms, Aggrieved pronunciation, Aggrieved translation, English dictionary definition of Aggrieved
3. Aggrieved definition, wronged, offended, or injured: He felt himself Aggrieved
4. Aggrieved definition: If you feel Aggrieved , you feel upset and angry because of the way in which you have Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Aggrieved, And, Angry
5. If the person claiming to be Aggrieved does not request a right-to-sue notice, the department shall issue the notice upon completion of its investigation, and not later than one year after the filing of the complaint
Aggrieved, And, After
6. And the “Aggrieved employees,” it would still be deficient because it does not provide sufficient information to apprise the LWDA and the “employer” of the facts and theories supporting the claimed Labor Code violations
And, Aggrieved, Apprise
7. Aggrieved: (Harmed), adjective abused , afflicted , bilked , damnified , deprived of legal rights , grieved , having suffered invasion of legal rights , hurt , ill
Aggrieved, Adjective, Abused, Afflicted
8. 'Aggrieved' is a 9 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Aggrieved' Clue Answer; Hurt or upset (9) Aggrieved: Upset and angry (9) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Aggrieved We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Aggrieved will help you to finish your crossword today
Aggrieved, And, Answer, Angry, Answers
9. Find 18 ways to say Aggrieved, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Aggrieved, Along, Antonyms, And, At
10. What does Aggrieved mean? Treated wrongly; offended
11. Aggrieved minority groups are protesting against the proposed law
Aggrieved, Are, Against
12. Aggrieved adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (troubled) agraviado adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
Aggrieved, Adj, Adjective, An, Agraviado, Adjetivo
13. Being Aggrieved with the decision of the **30;147590;TOOLONG.
14. I understand it was a difficult call but I'd Aggrieved with their goal.
15. The day after my past life regression I was seriously Aggrieved with myself.
16. Being Aggrieved with both conviction and sentence, he has now appealed to this court.
Aggrieved, And, Appealed
17. Aggrieved ( comparative more Aggrieved, superlative most Aggrieved ) Angry or resentful due to unjust treatment
18. I am Aggrieved at the conditions which have been forced upon me
Am, Aggrieved, At
19. ‘Thus an Aggrieved party had an alternative remedy for the wrong valuation, a remedy against the valuer.’ ‘If a judgment has been obtained by perjured evidence remedies are available to the Aggrieved party.’ ‘What was necessary was that the Aggrieved party should be able to identify the basis of the decision.’
An, Aggrieved, Alternative, Against, Are, Available, Able
20. Aggrieved PARTY The party that is injured or suffered damages
21. Aggrieved person or party: A person who suffers a particularized injury as a result of the grant or denial of a permit, approval, or variance under this ordinance.
Aggrieved, As, Approval
22. Aggrieved person means a person who has suffered a substantial damage from a zoning decision not in common to other property owners similarly situated, and who has actively opposed the decision in question.
Aggrieved, And, Actively
23. For the past month, dozens of Bay Area mayors, city managers and planning directors who are Aggrieved by regional housing mandates have been tuning in …
Area, And, Are, Aggrieved
24. [more Aggrieved; most Aggrieved] : feeling anger because of unfair treatment
25. He felt Aggrieved by their refusal to meet with him
26. An Aggrieved party can make complaints to the National Human Rights Commission against discrimination in employment in the public sector
An, Aggrieved, Against
27. Aggrieved law students raise questions about AG’s directive to GLC to admit them
Aggrieved, About, Ag, Admit
28. The 499 Aggrieved law students have sought to interrogate the Attorney General’s recommendation to the General Legal Council, GLC, to now admit them into the Ghana School of Law
Aggrieved, Attorney, Admit
29. Aggrieved employees to allow them to bring actions on behalf of the state
Aggrieved, Allow, Actions
30. Through PAGA, California effectively authorized Aggrieved em-ployees to act as private attorney generals to sue their employers to en-force the labor code
Aggrieved, Act, As, Attorney,
31. The All Progressives Congress (APC) National Reconciliation Committee, has so far received 35 petitions from Aggrieved members across the country
All, Apc, Aggrieved, Across
32. The Aggrieved enumerators of the Agriculture for Food and Job Plan (AFJP) under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural …
Aggrieved, Agriculture, And, Afjp
33. • In malicious falsehood the Aggrieved, in this case Miss Joyce, must show the Today's comments are false
34. • The detainee can make a formal complaint after release, but this offers little solace to the Aggrieved individual
35. • the Aggrieved parties • Prosecutions by private individuals are much rarer, being brought mainly by Aggrieved
36. 2 days ago · Aggrieved CDCians gives Weah ultimatum
37. Several Aggrieved partisans of President George Manneh Weah’s Congress for Democratic Change party, now the ruling Coalition for Democratic Change in Nimba County have expressed disappointment in the President’s administration, giving him a 14-day ultimatum to respond to their concerns.
38. Aggrieved party members in Bauchi State who instituted the case with suit number: FHC/ABJ/CS/841/2021 between Babaji Abdullahi and six others vs the APC and five others, insist on going ahead with
Aggrieved, Abj, Abdullahi, And, Apc, Ahead
39. Aggrieved (at/by something) feeling that you have been treated unfairly He had every right to feel Aggrieved at the decision
40. The villagers felt deeply Aggrieved by the closing of the railway station.
41. Aggrieved Policemen Attempt To Disrupt Anambra Collation Over Feeding Allowance by dre11 ( m ): 8:50pm On Nov 06
Aggrieved, Attempt, Anambra, Allowance
42. Aggrieved policemen staged a protest at the collation centre of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State on Saturday
Aggrieved, At, Anaocha, Area, Anambra
43. “Aggrieved person” means a person who is the target of an electronic surveillance or any other person whose communications or activities were subject to electronic surveillance
Aggrieved, An, Any, Activities
44. By Nseobong Okon-Ekong The Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, (APC) reconciliation committee, Senator Abdullahi Adamu has told members of the party that are Aggrieved to …
All, Apc, Abdullahi, Adamu, Are, Aggrieved
45. The Illinois Supreme Court, through statutory interpretation, analyzed the meaning of Aggrieved as it pertains to Illinois law, holding that a person is "Aggrieved" when an individual's rights have been invaded, infringed, denied or adversely affected
Analyzed, Aggrieved, As, An, Adversely, Affected
46. The revolutionary and imperial epoch had seen a great development of Italian patriotism, and Santarosa was Aggrieved by the great extension given to the Austrian power in Italy in 1815, which reduced his own country to a position of inferiority.
And, Aggrieved, Austrian
47. The Aggrieved picks up right where it left off, bringing you right up to speed and asking the question, what do they do now? The short answer, read this and find out
Aggrieved, And, Asking, Answer
48. 12 synonyms for Aggrieved: hurt, wronged, injured, harmed, disturbed, distressed, unhappy, afflicted
49. Under the tentative pact, the firm would put aside $180,000 for a so-called Aggrieved persons fund to cover any discrimination claims
Aside, Aggrieved, Any
50. Mary looked from her to Neil and back, and her expression turned Aggrieved