1. Agree: [verb] to concur in (something, such as an opinion) : admit, concede
Agree, As, An, Admit
2. Synonyms for Agree: coincide, concur, bargain, contract, covenant, acknowledge, admit, allow; Antonyms for Agree: differ, disAgree, deny, differ (from), disAgree
Agree, Acknowledge, Admit, Allow, Antonyms
3. Agree synonyms, Agree pronunciation, Agree translation, English dictionary definition of Agree
4. To share an opinion or feeling; be in accord: I Agree with you on that
An, Accord, Agree
5. Find 98 ways to say Agree, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Agree, Along, Antonyms, And, At
6. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Agree crossword clue
7. Agree 'Agree' is a 5 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Agree' Clue Answer; Be in accord (5) Agree: Be concordant (5) Be of the same mind (5) Feel the same way (5) Go well together (5) Say "uh-huh" (5) What toadies do (5) Be willing to shake on it (5)
Agree, And, Answer, Accord
8. The Appraisal of Guidelines for Research and Evaluation (Agree) Instrument evaluates the process of practice guideline development and the quality of reporting
Appraisal, And, Agree
9. The original Agree Instrument has been updated and methodologically refined
10. The Agree II is now the new international tool for the assessment
11. Contactate con nosotros a través de [email protected]Agree.ag ¡Importante! Al registrarte, aceptás nuestros Términos y Condiciones y Política de Privacidad de Agree.
Agree, Ag, Al, Acept
12. A-gre' (sumphoneo, "to be of the same mind," "to come to a mutual understanding"): This is the sense of the word in Matthew 20:2; John 9:22, and other passages.In Mark 14:56 the word is isos and has the thought not only that their words did not Agree, but also that the testimony was not in Agreement with or equal to what the law required in such a case.
And, Agree, Also, Agreement
13. Agree can mean 'be of the same opinion' (i) People can Agree on or about a particular topic or issue
14. (ii) A person can Agree with another person on or about a particular topic or issue
Agree, Another, About
15. (iii) A person can Agree that something is the case
16. (i) A person or organisation can Agree to or with something suggested.
17. Agree II is the new (2010) international tool to assess the quality and reporting of practice guidelines
Agree, Assess, And
18. Please use the following reference when citing the Agree II: Brouwers M, Kho ME, Browman GP, Burgers JS, Cluzeau F, Feder G, Fervers B, Graham ID
19. Agree definition, to have the same views, emotions, etc.; harmonize in opinion or feeling (often followed by with): I don't Agree with you
20. To harmonize in opinion, statement, or action; to be in unison or concord; to be or become united or consistent; to concur; as, all parties Agree in the expediency of the law.
Action, As, All, Agree
21. Synonyms for Agree include assent, consent, accede, comply, subscribe, approve, accept, acquiesce, come round and engage
Agree, Assent, Accede, Approve, Accept, Acquiesce, And
22. Agree with [sb] about/on [sth] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (have same opinion about) coincidir con vi + prep : We all Agreed with Jack about the colour of the new chairs
Agree, About, As, An, All, Agreed
23. Agree that is followed by the thing that we Agree on
24. The difference from the previous example is that Agree on/about is followed by a noun or a question word (Agree on politics, Agree about where to have the party), whereas Agree that is followed by a subject + verb, or the -ING form of the verb: He Agreed that it was a great movie.
Agree, About, Agreed
25. Synonyms for I Agree include yes, Agreed, amen, indeed, I'll say, you said it, you bet, certainly, exactly and verily
Agree, Agreed, Amen, And
26. 86 synonyms for Agree: concur, engage, be as one, sympathize, assent, see eye to eye, be of the same opinion, be of the same mind, correspond, match, accord
Agree, As, Assent, Accord
27. A: "Regardless of what your political views are, we need more civility in our discourse." B: "I couldn't Agree more
28. I'm glad to hear you say that." We've heard what you've had to say, and frankly we couldn't Agree more.
29. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Agree a‧gree / əˈɡriː / S1 W1 verb 1 same opinion [intransitive, transitive] Agree to have or express the same opinion about something as someone else OPP disAgree Teenagers and their parents rarely Agree
Agree, About, As, And
30. Agree with If she felt he was right, she would Agree with him
31. Agree that Most people nowadays would Agree that a good pub is one of our
32. See 15 authoritative translations of Agree in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Agree, And, Audio,
33. Agree, Agree that vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (with clause: share opinion) convenir que vtr + conj : All the pupils Agree that she is a good teacher
34. Agree verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
Agree, All, And
35. Search the definition and the translation in context for “Agree”, with examples of use extracted from …
36. Agree (up)on To accept a proposal or idea in accord with others; to reach a consensus
Agree, Accept, Accord
37. The union and the company have finally Agreed on the terms of the new contract.
38. Agree with something Many experts Agree wholeheartedly with this statement
39. Agree (that)… All parties Agree (that) urgent action is required
Agree, All, Action
40. ‘It's terrible.’ ‘I couldn't Agree more!’ (= I completely Agree) opposite disAgree
41. Facilitating conversations and building Agreements that empower people, transform communities, and advance the public good. 701-224-0588.
And, Agreements, Advance
42. Agree definition: If people Agree with each other about something, they have the same opinion about it or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Agree, About, And
43. Find 13 ways to say Agree WITH, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Agree, Along, Antonyms, And, At
44. This favored method of obtaining consent from users over the terms of your legal Agreement is known as clickwrap
45. Clickwrap, as the name implies, is a method of getting a user to Agree to your terms or legal Agreements by requiring the user take some form of
As, Agree, Agreements
46. So, if you simply say Agree , you are telling the other person to Agree with you.
47. To share an opinion or feeling; be in accord: I Agree with you on that
An, Accord, Agree
48. To express consent; concur: We Agreed to her suggestion
49. To accept or support a policy or program: I Agree with the flat tax
50. You Agree with someone or something when you share or accept an opinion.
Agree, Accept, An
51. You can also Agree with the way something is done, particularly when that method is a matter of opinion or style.This means Agree with can be followed by a method/style of doing something, or by an idea or overall …
Also, Agree, An
52. Agree (v.) late 14c., "to give consent, assent," from Old French Agreer "to please, satisfy; to receive with favor, take pleasure in" (12c.), a contraction of phrase a gré "favorably, of good will," literally "to (one's) liking" (or a like contraction in Medieval Latin) from a, from Latin ad "to" (see ad-) + Old French gre, gret "that which pleases," from Latin gratum, neuter of gratus
Agree, Assent, Agreer, Ad
53. Two users can Agree on a certain point, or a user can Agree with another user or with the point made by another user
54. To be used without a preposition, "Agree" will usually take a "that"- clause, as in DocV's examples (c') and (d').
Agree, As, And
55. More than 99.9% of peer-reviewed scientific papers Agree that climate change is mainly caused by humans, according to a new survey of 88,125 climate-related studies
56. They Agree, for instance, with that family in the presence of a descending flange at the hinder end of each side of the lower jaw; but their dentition is of a more generalized type, comprising the full series of 44 teeth, among which the incisors and canines are of normal form, but specially enlarged, and developing roots in the usual manner.
Agree, At, Among, And, Are
57. The New Orleans Saints and do-it-all player Taysom Hill Agreed to a contract extension
And, All, Agreed
58. Hill Agreed to a four-year, hybrid-type of contract that will pay him anywhere between $40 million and $95
Agreed, Anywhere, And
59. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Agree with something phrasal verb 1 APPROVE to believe that a decision, action, or suggestion is correct or right I don’t Agree with hitting children
Agree, Approve, Action
60. 2 not Agree with somebody DF MI if a type of food does not Agree with you, it makes you feel ill Green peppers don’t Agree with me
61. Qatar, Egypt Agree to supply fuel and building materials to Gaza
62. Adrian Wojnarowski: Indiana Pacers guard Malcolm Brogdon has Agreed to an additional two-year, $45 million extension – guaranteeing him $89.3 …
Adrian, Agreed, An, Additional
agree (verb) · agrees (third person present) · agreed (past tense) · agreed (past participle) · agreeing (present participle)