1. Agreeable: [adjective] pleasing to the mind or senses especially as according well with one's tastes or needs.
Agreeable, Adjective, As, According
2. Synonyms for Agreeable: all right, alright, copacetic, ducky, fine, good, hunky-dory, jake; Antonyms for Agreeable: disAgreeable, unsatisfactory, pleasureless
Agreeable, All, Alright, Antonyms
3. Agreeable definition, to one's liking; pleasing: Agreeable manners;an Agreeable sensation
4. (foll by: to or with) in keeping; consistent: salaries Agreeable with current trends
5. ( foll by to) to one's liking: he said the terms were not Agreeable to him.
6. Find 92 ways to say Agreeable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Agreeable, Along, Antonyms, And, At
7. Agreeableness is a personality trait that can be described as cooperative, polite, kind, and friendly
Agreeableness, As, And
8. People high in Agreeableness are more trusting, affectionate, altruistic, and generally
Agreeableness, Are, Affectionate, Altruistic, And
9. 'Agreeable' is a 9 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Agreeable' Clue Answer; In harmony; pleasant (9) Agreeable: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Agreeable We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Agreeable will help you to finish your crossword today
Agreeable, And, Answer, Answers
10. Agreeableness is one of the five basic elements, or traits, of personality according to the "Big Five" theory of personality
11. "Agreeable" is a technical term used by personality psychologists in this context, and it is used to describe the level of friendliness, kindness, cooperativeness, and politeness a person reliably displays.
12. The Crossword Solver found 197 answers to the Agreeable crossword clue
13. Agreeable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: willing to say yes) favorable adj adjectif : modifie un nom
Agreeable, Adj, Adjective, An, Adjectif
14. Agreeable to refers to a decision or policy that is agreed, or consented to, by someone
15. Examples : The new rules were Agreeable with the feelings of the employees.
16. Agreeable reduces the amount of paper, fossil fuels and pollution
Agreeable, Amount, And
17. The Agreeableness trait is a measure of how easily an individual can get along with other people
Agreeableness, An, Along
18. Those who are more Agreeable tend be more patient and empathetic toward others
Are, Agreeable, And
19. Those who rank lower in Agreeableness tend to be more blunt about their opinions.
20. Agreeable Gray is often referred to as a chameleon color, meaning it can pick up the undertones and colors around it
Agreeable, As, And, Around
21. In general, Agreeable Gray is a warm gray paint color.
22. Agreeable definition: If something is Agreeable , it is pleasant and you enjoy it
23. Agreeable - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
24. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Agreeable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (pleasing) agradable adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en
Agreeable, Adj, Adjective, An, Agradable, Adjetivo, Adjetivos, Amable
25. 77 synonyms for Agreeable: pleasant, pleasing, satisfying, acceptable, delightful, enjoyable
26. Agreeableness is evident in team performance through its impact on team processes and contextual performance
27. The friendly, trusting, compliant, and altruistic nature of the Agreeable teammate fosters positive group processes such as cohesion, cooperation, and conflict resolution (Barrick et al., 1998).
And, Altruistic, Agreeable, As, Al
28. What does Agreeable mean? Ready to consent or submit
29. The Councillor then added the business people of the town would not be Agreeable to the on-street parking charges if long term parking was not provided.: It is understood the local authority is Agreeable to the proposal but will have to receive funding for the ancillary road works which the project will require.: The Councillor was Agreeable to an adjournment on the proviso the …
Added, Agreeable, , Ancillary, An, Adjournment
30. Another word for Agreeable: pleasant, pleasing, satisfying, acceptable, delightful Collins English Thesaurus
Another, Agreeable, Acceptable
31. Definition of Agreeable in the Definitions.net dictionary
32. What does Agreeable mean? Information and translations of Agreeable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
33. They produce a capital black and are more Agreeable for working in large studies.
And, Are, Agreeable
34. Later on I was told she wanted this picture taken and was Agreeable for the $2,500.
35. These conditions were Agreeable for the seniors and made it possible for them to domesticate the technology.
36. It may be Agreeable for certain people to live a retired life in a …
37. (foll by: to or with) in keeping; consistent: salaries Agreeable with current trends
38. ( foll by to) to one's liking: he said the terms were not Agreeable to him.
39. Agreeable (adj.) late 14c., of things, "to one's liking, pleasant, satisfactory, suitable," from Old French agreable "pleasing; in agreement; consenting" (12c., Modern French agréable), from agreer "to satisfy; to take pleasure in" (see agree).Of …
Agreeable, Adj, Agreable, Agreement, Agr, Able, Agreer, Agree
40. Being Agreeable isn't all sunshine and rainbows, though
Agreeable, All, And
41. While Agreeable people aren't in fact less intelligent than their less Agreeable peers, unfortunately there is a risk that Agreeable people
42. Things Agreeable enough in small quantities, pall and cloy if the ration be overmuch augmented
Agreeable, And, Augmented
43. They form an Agreeable contrast to the chaos of oppressive learning of the time, and have an insinuative air about them
An, Agreeable, And, Air, About
44. The coleus, as a window plant, affords fine color effects, but the plant is too tender to be Agreeable for house-culture.
As, Affords, Agreeable
45. Agreeable people are more helpful than less Agreeable people are, whether we are talking about helping family members, friends, or strangers
Agreeable, Are, About
46. Highly Agreeable people are even more likely to donate their money and time when other people are in need
Agreeable, Are, And
47. On the other hand, people low in Agreeableness tend to be more prejudiced.
48. ‘He was a consummate horseman, an Agreeable companion, a hospitable host.’ ‘Equiano refers to him as ‘a kind interpreter, an Agreeable companion, and a faithful friend’.’ ‘Eden was a capable man of business and an Agreeable companion but acquired a reputation for self-seeking.’
An, Agreeable, As, And, Acquired
49. Nevertheless the climate is considered healthy and Agreeable; copious rains fall in general in winter
50. The old difficulty as to the appointments to the royal household was tactfully removed, and Tory appointments were made, which were Agreeable both to the queen and to Peel.
As, Appointments, And, Agreeable
51. Agreeable people like to give others the benefit of the doubt but they don’t put up with unreasonable behavior
52. They don’t know how to say “No.” Agreeable people are happy to make compromises or let trivial matters go, but they don’t act against their own principles.
Agreeable, Are, Act, Against
53. The Agreeable child was liked by all his teachers due to his easygoing personality 🔊
54. After considerable negotiations, both parties became Agreeable by each side giving in to some part of the situation
55. A lawsuit could have been prevented if the contractor and homeowner had an Agreeable contract where price and the job description were
And, An, Agreeable
56. Definition of Agreeable adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Agreeable, Adjective, Advanced
57. The best 97 synonyms for Agreeable, including: pleasant, amenable, kind, harmonious, friendly, acceptable, charming, incompatible, unsuitable, incongruous, discordant
Agreeable, Amenable, Acceptable
58. Report: Manchin Agreeable to Biden's wealth tax plan
59. Agreeableness is a personality trait that can be described as cooperative, polite, kind, and friendly
Agreeableness, As, And
60. People high in Agreeableness are more trusting, affectionate, altruistic, and generally
Agreeableness, Are, Affectionate, Altruistic, And
61. Pleasing, either to the mind or to the senses; to one's liking: as, Agreeable manners; fruit Agreeable to the taste
62. Agreeable was able to provide Aidan and his partner with certification outside of normal business hours in the evening and weekend
Agreeable, Able, Aidan, And
63. Definition of Agreeable adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
Agreeable, Adjective, Advanced, American
64. Agreeable-Weather-89 1 point 2 points 3 points 19 hours ago Imo the p2w model is a worthwhile tradeoff
Use agreeable in a sentence. adjective. The definition of agreeable is the likeliness of a person consenting to an idea or action or the likeliness that some action will be accepted. An example of someone who is agreeable is a person who goes along with the plans that a group of friends have made regarding where to have dinner.
willing, amenable, compliant, complying, consenting, assenting, in accord, in agreement, disposed, accommodating, acquiescent, tractable, obliging, complaisant. View synonyms. 2.1. (of a course of action) acceptable. 'a compromise which might be agreeable to both coal owners and unions'. More example sentences.
Another word for agreeable. adjective. To one's liking: congenial, favorable, good, grateful, gratifying, nice, pleasant, pleasing, pleasurable, satisfying, welcome. See like. Pleasant and friendly in disposition: affable, amiable, congenial, cordial, genial, good-natured, good-tempered, pleasant, sociable, warm.