1. The meaning of Air is the invisible mixture of gases (such as nitrogen and oxygen) that surrounds the Earth and that people and animals breathe
Air, As, And, Animals
2. Air synonyms, Air pronunciation, Air translation, English dictionary definition of Air
3. The atmosphere: The Air is fresher in the mountains.; expose: Air grievances; a tune: She hummed an Air.
Atmosphere, Air, An
4. Air is the invisible mixture of gases that surrounds the Earth.Air contains important substances, such as oxygen and nitrogen, that most species need to survive.Human beings, of course, are one of those species
Air, As, And, Are
5. Sometimes, the word "atmosphere" is used instead of the word "Air."Standard Dry Air is the composition of gases that make up Air at sea level.
Atmosphere, Air, At
6. Air definition, a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere
Air, And, Amounts, Atmosphere
7. Synonyms for Air: lay, melody, song, strain, tune, warble, breath, breeze; Antonyms for Air: stifle, suppress
8. Air is making a five-year, $100M+ investment in behavioral and social science research and technical assistance to address the underlying causes of systemic inequities and increase opportunities for people and communities.
Air, And, Assistance, Address
9. Air refers to the Earth's atmosphere.Air is a mixture of many gases and tiny dust particles
Air, Atmosphere, And
10. It is the clear gas in which living things live and breathe.It has an indefinite shape and volume.It has mass and weight, because it is matter.The weight of Air creates atmospheric pressure.There is no Air in outer space.
And, An, Air, Atmospheric
11. Air is a mixture of about 78% of nitrogen, 21% of oxygen, 0.9% of argon, 0.04%
Air, About, Argon
12. AirNow is your one-stop source for Air quality data
13. Our recently redesigned site highlights Air quality in your local area first, while still providing Air quality information at state, national, and world views.
Air, Area, At, And
14. The Air quality is ideal for most individuals; enjoy your normal outdoor activities
15. The Air quality is generally acceptable for most individuals
16. NewsOnAir is your single stop point for NEWS in text, audio, and video format
17. The Air can only accept immunisation information from recognised vaccination providers in Australia
Air, Accept, Australia
18. You can use the Air to: find out someone’s immunisation status, regardless of who immunised them
19. Air, mixture of gases comprising the Earth’s atmosphere
20. Das "Air" von Johann Sebastian Bach aus der 3
21. Einfach zurücklehnen, ins Grüne schauen und genießen.The "Air"
22. Air is a French music duo from Versailles, consisting of Nicolas Godin and Jean-Benoît Dunckel
23. The average Air temperature diminishes at the rate of 0.6 o C for each 100 m vertical height "One Standard Atmosphere" is defined as the pressure equivalent to that exerted by a 760 mm column of mercury at 0 o C sea level and at standard gravity (32.174 ft/sec 2) Other components in Air
Average, Air, At, Atmosphere, As, And
24. The Air in Earth’s atmosphere is made up of approximately 78 percent nitrogen and 21 percent oxygen
Air, Atmosphere, Approximately, And
25. Air also has small amounts of lots of other gases, too, such as carbon dioxide, neon, and hydrogen
Air, Also, Amounts, As, And
26. While Air is mostly gas, it also holds lots of tiny particles
27. In the near future, breathable Air is nonexistent and two engineers tasked with guarding the last hope for mankind struggle to preserve their …
28. When breathable Air becomes nonexistent, two engineers (Norman Reedus, Djimon Hounsou) must guard the remaining survivors who reside in a controlled state of suspended animation.
29. Although this CRC table does not list water vapor, Air can contain as much as 5% water vapor, more commonly ranging from 1-3%.The 1-5% range places water vapor as the third most common gas (which alters the other …
Although, Air, As, Alters
30. The density of Air or atmospheric density, denoted ρ (Greek: rho), is the mass per unit volume of Earth's atmosphere.Air density, like Air pressure, decreases with increasing altitude
Air, Atmospheric, Atmosphere, Altitude
31. It also changes with variation in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity.At 101.325 kPa (abs) and 15 °C, Air has a density of approximately 1.225 kg/m 3 (or 0.00237 slug/ft 3), about 1/1000 that of
Also, Atmospheric, And, At, Abs, Air, Approximately, About
32. Air offers multifaceted tools and services to help you understand the growing risk from climate change
33. Get onboard with Air New Zealand for great value flights, Airfares and vacations to New Zealand, Australia, the Pacific Islands and United Kingdom.
Air, Airfares, And, Australia
34. Air ( first-person possessive Air ku, second-person possessive Air mu, third-person possessive Air nya ) water
35. Air is a rather peculiar and unique anime to say the least, it’s indubitably one of Kyoto Animation’s most inventive and ingenious series to date
Air, And, Anime, Animation
36. Book Air NZ flights confidently with more flexibility built into our New Zealand domestic seats, no matter where you're flying to in NZ
37. Air India, the National Carrier of India, offers connections to over 70 international and 100 domestic destinations for your travel plan
38. Air Transmissions (both live and test) will reject if the ACA Application for TCC is not signed and in Completed status
Air, And, Aca, Application
39. Nike Air cushioning reduces the weight of the shoe without reducing performance
40. Athletes need the cushioning in their footwear to last, and Nike Air is designed to provide support throughout the life of the shoe.
Athletes, And, Air
41. Air India Express has compiled COVID 19-related travel advisories from destinations in its network for the convenience of the passengers
42. Air CRE is an innovative, member-owned organization that provides commercial real estate professionals in Southern California with the critical tools they need to be successful
43. Air - Molecular Weight and Composition - Dry Air is a mixture of gases where the average molecular weight (or molar mass) can be calculated by adding the weight of each component
Air, And, Average, Adding
44. Farewell to a Giant Airbus struggled to invent the world’s biggest Airliner
45. LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Allergies Pets HAir in Bedroom, H13 True HEPA Filter, 24db Filtration System Cleaner Odor Eliminators, Ozone Free, Remove …
46. On November 17, 2004, a teaser DVD called "Air Prelude" was released which had interviews with cast, a clean opening and ending sequences and footage of the anime itself
Air, And, Anime
47. Suburban Air is proud to provide first class General Aviation maintenance for Aircraft throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area
Air, Aviation, Aircraft, Area
48. We are centrally located at the Hayward Executive Airport (KHWD)
Are, At, Airport
49. You can use practice management software to send data about vaccines to the Air
50. If you don’t have practice management software and need to view data held on the Air, you can access the Air site using HPOS.You’ll need an individual PRODA account to access HPOS.
And, Air, Access, An, Account
51. Using HPOS, you can set up your access to the Air in a few ways:
52. "Air," "ere," and "heir" are homophones, words that sound the same but have different meanings.The noun "Air" refers to the invisible mixture of gases that make up the atmosphere enveloping Earth; the preposition and conjunction "ere" is a somewhat old-fashioned word meaning "before"; and the noun "heir" refers to a person who has the legal right to inherit property or claim a title when
Air, And, Are, Atmosphere
53. Air Peace flight tickets can be bought at any of our town sales outlets, Airport terminals, outlets of accredited travel agents, on our website (www.flyAirpeace.com) or Mobile App
Air, At, Any, Airport, Accredited, Agents, App
54. Any other page or platform with no legitimate connection with Air Peace should be disregarded and reported.
Any, Air, And
55. HARMAN has also been supporting customers with bespoke versions of Adobe Air for the past decade
Also, Adobe, Air
56. Adobe will provide basic security support – limited to security fixes only for desktop platforms (Windows 7 and above, and Mac OS X) – for Adobe Air v32 until the end of 2020
Adobe, And, Above, Air
57. After that time, Adobe support for Air will be discontinued and
After, Adobe, Air, And
air (noun) · airs (plural noun)
air (verb) · airs (third person present) · aired (past tense) · aired (past participle) · airing (present participle)
AIRS stands for Alliance of Information and Referral Systems. Suggest new definition. This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
The definition of air is the mixture of oxygen, nitrogen and other gasses that are consistently present around us.
Wiktionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: airs(Noun) An affected manner intended to impress others. airs(Noun) Plural form of air.
The air that people breathe is a mixture that contains primarily oxygen and nitrogen. The nitrogen generally makes up approximately 78%, while oxygen makes up 21%. Other gases, including carbon dioxide, hydrogen, helium, argon, and neon, make up the remainder. These gases dissolve and are carried in the blood.