1. Aircraft: [noun] a vehicle (such as an airplane or balloon) for traveling through the air.
Aircraft, As, An, Airplane, Air
2. Aircraft.com is an online resource featuring reliable information about a wide range of Aircraft, including business jets, single- and twin-engine piston Aircraft, light sport Aircraft, and helicopters
Aircraft, An, About, And
3. Aircraft.com is designed for aviation industry buyers, sellers, and operators, as well as travelers and Aircraft enthusiasts.
Aircraft, Aviation, And, As
4. Certification of Aircraft by the FAA ensures that commercial and general aviation Aircraft meet the highest safety standards, from initial design to retirement
Aircraft, And, Aviation
5. This page outlines the Aircraft certification processes, lists important Aircraft safety information, …
6. Aircraft synonyms, Aircraft pronunciation, Aircraft translation, English dictionary definition of Aircraft
7. Aircraft A machine or device, such as an airplane, helicopter, glider, or dirigible, capable of atmospheric flight
Aircraft, As, An, Airplane, Atmospheric
8. Aircraft Shopper Online - ASO is the leading source for Aircraft for sale listings (Aircraft classifieds) for all types of Aircraft: personal Aircraft, corporate Aircraft, and transport Aircraft
Aircraft, Aso, All, And
9. Whether you own an Aircraft, or are an Aircraft sales professional, ASO is the best place to buy an airplane or sell an airplane.
An, Aircraft, Are, Aso, Airplane
10. Controller.com offers easy access to thousands of Aircraft for-sale listings, as well as parts, components, and salvage Aircraft
Access, Aircraft, As, And
11. Buyers can find all categories of new and pre-owned Aircraft for sale on Controller.com, including jets, turboprop Aircraft, piston Aircraft, light sport airplanes, piston and turbine helicopters, piston and turbine amphibious Aircraft or floatplanes, and
All, And, Aircraft, Airplanes, Amphibious
12. Has been the supplier that Aircraft builders, owners, pilots, and aviation businesses have depended on since 1965
Aircraft, And, Aviation
13. We carry a wide selection of Aircraft parts, building materials, avionics, and pilot supplies all of which are offered here on …
Aircraft, Avionics, And, All, Are
14. Buy or Sell Aircraft brands like Cessna, Eurocopter, Piper, Boeing, Bell Helicopter/Textron Aircraft.
15. Airplane, any of a class of fixed-wing Aircraft that is heavier than air, propelled by a screw propeller or a high-velocity jet, and supported by the dynamic reaction of the air against its wings
Airplane, Any, Aircraft, Air, And, Against
16. The link to Contact the Aircraft Registration Branch provides our contact information including our mailing and physical addresses
Aircraft, And, Addresses
17. Any questions can be by email Aircraft Registration Branch, or you can call 1-866-762-9434, or 405-954-3116
18. Find, Buy or Sell Helicopters, Aircraft, Jets, Ultralight or Military Aircraft, Single Engine or Multi-engine Prop Planes and More For Sale on Aero Trader®.
Aircraft, And, Aero
19. A famous friend of Jason McDowell’s made a Beechcraft Bonanza her first Aircraft
20. Airbus’ diverse product line includes everything from passenger Aircraft to freighters and private jets
Airbus, Aircraft, And
21. With each of the company’s Aircraft family showcasing pioneering design, superior comfort and unparalleled efficiency
22. ATR Aircraft emit 40% less CO2 than regional jets and burn 40% less fuel which makes them the right tool for operating regional routes and the most eco-responsible regional Aircraft.
Atr, Aircraft, And
23. Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Company carries everything a pilot could need, including pilot supplies and Aircraft parts, always at the lowest prices
Aircraft, Amp, And, Always, At
24. Aircraft Spruce supplies components for a wide variety of homebuilt Aircraft including the Lancair, Vans Aircraft, Cozy, Starduster and Europa, as well as factory built parts for Cessna, Piper, Beech, and Mooney.
Aircraft, And, As
25. Military Aircraft, any type of Aircraft that has been adapted for military use
Aircraft, Any, Adapted
26. Generally speaking, all military Aircraft fall into one of the following categories: fighters, bombers, ground-support Aircraft, transport and cargo planes, helicopters, and unmanned aerial vehicles.
All, Aircraft, And, Aerial
27. Long the 'Knights of the Sky', military Aircraft received their baptism of fire during World War 1 (1914-1918), a war which saw a continuous evolution of the species into evermore lethal fighting machines - fighters, bombers, raiders, interceptors, and the like.Far from hitting their ceiling, the Aircraft continues to evolve along multiple avenues, culminating in the modern pilot-less weapons
Aircraft, And, Along, Avenues
28. Lockheed Martin's Aircraft leadership is earned through relentless research and development of high-performance combat, air mobility and reconnaissance and surveillance Aircraft
Aircraft, And, Air
29. The Aerotrek™ A220 and A240 are factory-built two-seat Aircraft manufactured by Aeropro CZ in Europe.Aeropro has been producing Aircraft since 1990 with now over 600 Aircraft now flying around the world
Aerotrek, And, Are, Aircraft, Aeropro, Around
30. The Aerotrek A220-A240 are modern designs with excellent performance and features -- built with the finest workmanship and materials resulting in a completed Aircraft of the highest quality.
Aerotrek, Are, And, Aircraft
31. Hydrogen aviation pioneer ZeroAvia has announced its biggest zero-emissions H2 Aircraft yet: a 76-seat airliner it's building
Aviation, Announced, Aircraft, Airliner
32. Fighter Aircraft n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
33. (war plane) avión de combate grupo nom : The F-22 raptor is the best overall fighter Aircraft in the world today
34. Light airplane (US), light aeroplane (UK), light Aircraft n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
Airplane, Aeroplane, Aircraft
35. Aircraft flying government officials Helicopters Our large helicopter section
36. 10 Future Military Aircraft YOU HAVE TO SEETechnology today is progressing faster than ever
37. GlobalBeacon GADSS-compliant global tracking and alerting for airlines and Aircraft operators
And, Alerting, Airlines, Aircraft
38. Information on modern military Aircraft, including fighters, bombers, ground attack Aircraft, trainers, reconnaissance, maritime patrol and some other types of warplanes.
Aircraft, Attack, And
39. Aircraft definition, any machine supported for flight in the air by buoyancy or by the dynamic action of air on its surfaces, especially powered airplanes, gliders, and helicopters
Aircraft, Any, Air, Action, Airplanes, And
40. Recognised as the airline industry’s large widebody Aircraft of reference, the A350-1000 comfortably accommodates from 350 to 410 passengers in a standard three-class configuration, with 40% more area for premium-category seating
As, Airline, Aircraft, Accommodates, Area
41. Find 12 ways to say Aircraft, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Aircraft, Along, Antonyms, And, At
42. Benefitting from over 20 years of continuous incremental innovation, Airbus’ A330-200 is one of the most modern and reliable Aircraft in the sky
Airbus, And, Aircraft
43. The twin-aisle wide-body Aircraft provides all passengers with an abundance of personal space, and the modern cabin allows for 18-inch wide seats that can
Aisle, Aircraft, All, An, Abundance, And, Allows
44. Every Aircraft in UPS's fleet meets the strictest noise-reduction standards
45. Our fleet currently includes the following Aircraft types: 757-200F, 767-300F, A300-600F, MD-11F, 747-400F, and 747-8F.
46. The company’s product line of passenger Aircraft is characterised by the highest standards of comfort, unrivalled economics and versatility with a commitment to progressively reduce emissions for a more sustainable aviation industry
Aircraft, And, Aviation
47. Is a manufacturer of general aviation Aircraft, located at the Vero Beach Municipal Airport in Vero Beach, Florida.
Aviation, Aircraft, At, Airport
aircraft (noun) · aircraft (plural noun)
aircraft(Noun) A vehicle capable of atmospheric flight due to interaction with the air, such as buoyancy or lift. Origin: From air + craft. Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: An aircraft is a machine that is able to fly by gaining support from the air, or, in general, the atmosphere of a planet.
There are various types of aircraft that you can find in today’s generation. There are the helicopters, twin pistons, turboprops, executive jets, airliners, and cargo aircrafts. Now these aircrafts or air transportations each have their different types.
The following are some of the major difference between Aircraft and Aeroplane. All the machines that can fly are referred to as aircrafts whereas aeroplanes are the sub category of aircrafts. The shape of the aircraft is not fixed it has different types and shapes whereas aeroplanes have a fixed shape with wings and engine to fly it in the air.
Aircraft (ICAO Definition) Aircraft- An aircraft is any machine that can derive support in the atmosphere from the reactions of the air other than the reactions of the air against the earth’s surface. (ICAO Annex 1, Annex 6 Part I)