1. Alien: [adjective] belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing : strange
Alien, Adjective, Another
2. I think Alien 4K is a great improvement to standard Blu-ray edition picture quality
3. Alien synonyms, Alien pronunciation, Alien translation, English dictionary definition of Alien
4. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: Alien residents.
Allegiance, Another, Alien
5. Alien definition, a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial
6. In deep space, the crew of the commercial starship Nostromo is awakened from their cryo-sleep capsules halfway through their journey home to investigate a distress call from an Alien vessel
Awakened, An, Alien
7. This is "Alien 1979" by alexrush on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
Alien, Alexrush, And
8. From an Alien caught on tape on the White House to extraterrestrials caught on camera all over the world, this video takes a look at the top 5 times extrater
An, Alien, All, At
9. Aliens definitely exist, Britain's first astronaut has said -- and it's possible they're living among us on Earth but have gone undetected so far
Aliens, Astronaut, And, Among
10. Find 45 ways to say Alien, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Alien, Along, Antonyms, And, At
11. Find Alien stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection
12. Parents need to know that Alien is a classic of sci-fi horror, and while not as gory as most horror films, it's too intense for younger viewers
Alien, And, As
13. In its most iconic scene, a character is killed after an Alien burrows out of his chest, shooting blood everywhere
After, An, Alien
14. 1300, "strange, foreign," from Old French Alien "strange, foreign;" as a noun, "an Alien, stranger, foreigner," from Latin Alienus "of or belonging to another, not one's own, foreign, strange," also, as a noun, "a stranger, foreigner," adjective from alius (adv.) "another, other, different," from PIE root *al-(1) "beyond."
Alien, As, An, Alienus, Another, Also, Adjective, Alius, Adv, Al
15. NASA scientists call for new framework in search for Alien life
16. Alien reporters Ixbee, Pixbee and Squee travel to a lovely but odd planet called Earth, where they attempt to make sense of humans and their hobbies
Alien, And, Attempt
17. Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created, with Alien: Covenant, a new chapter in the groundbreaking Alien franchise
18. Browse 39,789 Alien stock photos and images available, or search for ufo or Alien head to find more great stock photos and pictures
Alien, And, Available
19. Portrait of an Alien drinking hot beverage - Alien stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images
An, Alien, Amp
20. A discovery on an Alien planet in "Alien." At its most fundamental level, "Alien" is a movie about things that can jump out of the dark and kill you
An, Alien, At, About, And
21. Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger
Alien, An, Atmosphere, And
22. Fifteen years after the events of Alien™, Ellen Ripley’s daughter, Amanda enters a desperate battle for survival, on a mission to unravel …
After, Alien, Amanda
23. Alien-Covenant.com is an information resource for film enthusiasts looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Alien: Covenant
Alien, An, About
24. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Alien: Covenant, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available.
And, Accurate, Alien, Available
25. Alien Files (A-Files) The United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) and the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) signed an agreement on June 3, 2009, to make the Alien Files (A-Files) a permanent series of records, eligible for transfer to NARA custody 100 years after the immigrant's year of birth.
Alien, And, Archives, Administration, An, Agreement, After
26. If there are a million, we’d discover Alien life by 2028
27. Alien games are generally focused on Space and the extraterrestrials living on different planets
Alien, Are, And
28. In some titles, you take control of Aliens to complete different missions or rage a war against the galactic invasion forces to protect your planet and its people.
Aliens, Against, And
29. Alien definition: Alien means belonging to a different country, race , or group, usually one you do not Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
30. Alien is a computer program that converts different Linux package distribution file formats to Debian
31. To convert a .rpm into a .deb simple run: Alien - …
alien (noun) · aliens (plural noun)