1. The meaning of all the time is at all times : constantly
2. Throughout a specific period, as in All the time the music was playing she tapped her foot, or The baby slept all the while the fire was being put out
3. Continuously, without interruption, as in That old refrigerator is running all the time
4. Synonyms for all the time include constantly, perpetually, endlessly, unremittingly, continually, continuously, incessantly, interminably, always and ceaselessly
All, Always, And
5. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupAll The Time · Jeremih · Lil Wayne · Natasha MosleyAll The Time℗ 2013 Def Jam Recordings, a division of UMG Recor
6. Find 48 ways to say ALL THE TIME, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
All, Along, Antonyms, And, At
7. Synonyms for All The Time (other words and phrases for All The Time)
8. 525 other terms for all the time- words and phrases with similar meaning
9. The Crossword Solver found 21 answers to the All the time crossword clue
10. 「All the time」「all time」「All the times」「every time」「always」 の違いはわかりますか？どれも似たような表現ですがそれぞれの意味合いは全く異なります。今回はそれぞれの意味と違いを徹底解説していきます。
11. Jacobtm said: "I'm there all the time" is probably what you're looking for, you're there habitually
12. You COULD say, "I'm there All the times that you need me" if you're talking about a specific number of times
13. All the time definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
All, At, And
14. Welcome to All Japanese All the time (AJATT)! The place to be for information on how to learn a language (Japanese or otherwise), on your own, having fun and to fluency…mostly by taking everything that schools do that sucks and…not doing it
All, Ajatt, And
15. In addition to what savannah mentionned above, " all the time " can mean " repeatedly " - for example, someone who is forgetful loses their housekeys " all the time ", or on a regular basis
Addition, Above, All
16. Some children have to be reminded all the time (every day) to do their homework.
17. All the time RecordsAll the time 2 via Spotify:open.spotify.com/album/1nDioKzAx6UmfpZ5e5u59nFollow Wintertime:twitter.com/wintertimeVideo Directed By Nirvan
18. All the time synonyms, all the time pronunciation, all the time translation, English dictionary definition of all the time
19. All the time - without respite; "he plays chess day in and day out" day in and day out Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection.
20. Yes, "all the time" perceives time as an unbroken block and "All the times" sees it as individual moments
All, As, An, And
21. (Obviously the coughing is broken by pauses of no coughing, but the persistence of the cough makes the speaker see it as unbroken time) You need to study for your exams all the time
22. All the time ( not comparable ) ( set phrase, duration) Always; constantly; for the complete duration
23. 1889 September 11, Mark Twain, "Last Words of Great Men," Buffalo Express : The public does not wish to be outraged in this way all the time
24. “All The Time” appeared on “Late Nights with Jeremih” titled as “Fuck You All The Time” but was re-released and Lil Wayne was added …
All, Appeared, As, And, Added
25. (My life is raining all the time) I wanna live forever
26. All the Time Lyrics: From the breaking of the day to the middle of night / From the breaking of the day to the middle of night / From the breaking of the day to the
27. Definition and synonyms of all the time from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
28. This is the British English definition of all the time.View American English definition of all the time.
29. I want that all the time, all the time, I'mma give you all of mine when it's… [Hook - Lil Wayne (Jeremih)] Uh, p-p-p-pussy for breakfast, that's how I start my day My dick is a pen, it's written all over her face I put my tongue in her mouth, I make them pussy lips drool She got that junk in her trunk, you know I like junk food
30. Informal all the time, without ever stopping, closing, or changing
31. All the Time is a sound Lanza does well already, and it looks effortless
All, Already, And
32. All The Time Cabo is a family owned business; we take pride in outstanding customer service to all we encounter
33. (You're the only one I want) (You're the only one I want) Oh and I want you All the time
34. All the time definition: If something happens or is done all the time , it happens or is done continually
35. All The Time by Jessy Lanza, released 24 July 2020 1
36. All The Time The early days of writing All the Time, Jessy Lanza's first album since 2016's Oh No, marked a sea change for Jessy and her creative partner Jeremy Greenspan.
All, Album, And
37. Wanna give you hold G All the time A And wear you robe …
ALL THE TIME [all the time]
Definition of 'all the time'. all the time. phrase. If something happens or is done all the time, it happens or is done continually. We can't be together all the time. I get the two of them mixed up all the time, they're so similar.
Definition of all-time. 1 : full-time sense 1. 2 : being for or of all time up to and including the present especially : exceeding all others of all time an all-time best seller.
Synonyms for All-time: adj. •peerless (adjective) incomparable. n. Other synonyms: •Other relevant words: champion, enduring, unparalleled, superlative, unsurpassed, everlasting, peerless, perpetual, greatest, best.
"Of all times" has a different meaning and usage. "Of all times" is used to mean the wrong time. For example: James rocked up, of all times, while we were in the middle of a fight.