1. The meaning of Allowance is a sum granted as a reimbursement or bounty or for expenses; especially : a sum regularly provided for personal or household expenses
2. Allowance synonyms, Allowance pronunciation, Allowance translation, English dictionary definition of Allowance
3. An amount that is allowed or granted: consumed my weekly Allowance of two eggs
An, Amount, Allowed, Allowance
4. Synonyms for Allowance: allotment, cut, end, part, piece, portion, proportion, quota; Antonyms for Allowance: interdiction, prohibition, proscription
Allowance, Allotment, Antonyms
5. Find 60 ways to say Allowance, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Allowance, Along, Antonyms, And, At
6. Allowances are a deviation from the basis grade or location allowable when delivering commodities under the terms of a futures contract
Allowances, Are, Allowable
7. Allowances represent a premium or discount to the standards
8. A withholding Allowance was like an exemption from paying a certain amount of income tax
Allowance, An, Amount
9. So when you claimed an Allowance, you would essentially be telling your employer (and the government) that you qualified not to pay a certain amount of tax
An, Allowance, And, Amount
10. If you were to have claimed zero Allowances, your employer would have withheld the maximum amount
11. HFC Allowance Allocation Methodology for 2022 HFC Allocation Rule Key Definitions A global HFC phasedown is expected to avoid …
Allowance, Allocation, Avoid
12. The unconditional Allowance consists of giving a regular amount of money without requiring the child to earn the money by doing chores
13. On the plus side, any Allowance given weekly, biweekly, or monthly gives your child the opportunity to manage money on a regular basis in a way that’s similar to a paycheck.
14. Introduce Allowance when you think your child is ready, which is usually around age 5 or 6
Allowance, Around, Age
15. Working for More: Age 7 and up Experts advise against tying Allowance to household chores, behavior, or grades (as an award or punishment).
Age, And, Advise, Against, Allowance, As, An, Award
16. Examples include an Allowance for bad debt, in which a certain percentage of income is deducted because …
17. Allowance - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
18. An Allowance is a balance sheet contra-account linked with another account that has an opposite value to that account and is reported as a subtraction from the linked account's balance
An, Allowance, Account, Another, And, As
19. What does Allowance mean? A reduction in the price of something in consideration of a large order or of turning in a used article, etc
20. Allowance definition: An Allowance is money that is given to someone, usually on a regular basis , in order to Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Allowance, An, And
21. Allowance [ah-low´ans] something permitted or allowed
Allowance, Ah, Ans, Allowed
22. Recommended daily Allowance term popularly used as a synonym for recommended dietary Allowance
23. Recommended dietary Allowance (RDA) the amount of nutrient and calorie intake per day considered necessary for maintenance of good health, calculated for males and females of various ages and …
Allowance, Amount, And, Ages
24. Traduzioni aggiuntive: Inglese: Italiano: Allowance n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
25. (accounting: discount) indennità nf sostantivo femminile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere femminile: scrittrice, aquila, lampada, moneta, felicità: Under the new scheme, there is an Allowance of 15%
Accounting, Assume, Aquila, An, Allowance
26. Allowance: 1 n the act of allowing “He objected to the Allowance of smoking in the dining room” Types: tolerance the act of tolerating something lenience , leniency lightening a penalty or excusing from a chore by judges or parents or teachers Type of: licence , license , permission , permit the act of giving a formal (usually written)
Allowance, Act, Allowing
27. Project Allowance: Allowance provided to bear the expenses relating to the project
28. Servant/helper Allowance: Amount provided for hiring a servant is fully taxable in the hands of an employee
Allowance, Amount, An
29. House Rent Allowance: HRA is offered to meet the residential rent expenses of the employee for its accommodation.
30. Cash Allowance: The employer provides cash Allowance like marriage Allowance, holiday Allowance, etc
31. Project Allowance: The amount provided to carry out the expenses for the project by the employee
32. Servant/helper Allowance: The employee gets an Allowance for hiring a servant/helper and it is fully taxable.
Allowance, An, And
33. The Allowance is a non-taxable payment you can get if: you are age 60 to 64
Allowance, Are, Age
34. 85 synonyms for Allowance: portion, lot, share, amount, measure, grant, pension, subsidy, quota
35. Find out if you can get a VA automobile Allowance if you're a Veteran living with a service-connected disability that prevents you from driving
36. Moreover, the bill also seeks to increase service Allowance from Rs10,000 to Rs50,000 while monthly petrol Allowance and vehicle repair Allowance for standing committee chairman should be fixed at Rs30,000 and Rs12,000 respectively.
Also, Allowance, And, At
37. Fixed Allowances constitute: (a) Personal needs Allowance: It is intended to compensate the operator for the time necessary to leave, the workplace to attend to personal needs like drinking water, smoking, washing hands
Allowances, Allowance, Attend
38. A fair personal Allowance is 5% for men, and 7% for women.
39. Democrats are offering a $3,600 Allowance for children under age six and $3,000 for ages six through 17, extending through 2025 provisions passed earlier this year in …
Are, Allowance, Age, And, Ages
40. Allowance (engineering), a planned deviation between two dimensions Allowance (money), an amount of money given at regular intervals for a specific purpose Allowance for bad debts in accounting; Carbon emission trading as an economic tool in climate change mitigation or
Allowance, An, Amount, At, Accounting, As
41. An amount that a company thinks it may lose in the future, and includes in its accounts as a PROVISION Allowance for The company has made an increase in its Allowance for bad debt
An, Amount, And, Accounts, As, Allowance
42. An amount of money that a person can earn without paying tax on it → income tax Allowance → personal Allowance 4
An, Amount, Allowance
43. Mira 13 traducciones acreditadas de Allowance en español con oraciones de ejemplo, frases y pronunciación de audio.
Acreditadas, Allowance, Audio
44. Chores & Allowance Bot is an easy, fun, and super versatile way to keep track of your family's chores, Allowances, and savings goals
Amp, Allowance, An, And, Allowances
45. With Chores & Allowance Bot, children won't lose or misplace paper money and you won't have to …
Amp, Allowance, And
46. A baggage Allowance of 20 kilos; Roman soldiers received a salt Allowance, called salarium, the origin of the word salary
47. The recommended daily Allowance of vitamin C is 60–90 milligrams
48. An amount allowed or granted (as during a given period) "travel Allowance"; "my weekly Allowance of two eggs"; "a child's Allowance should not be too generous"
An, Amount, Allowed, As, Allowance
49. If you or someone in your household requires the regular use of electrically-powered medical equipment or other qualifying medical devices, you may be eligible for our Medical Baseline Allowance program
50. Daily subsistence Allowance (DSA), Special rates established by ICSC
51. System of daily subsistence Allowance, [REFER TO SECTIONS 3.1 to 3.2] Daily subsistence Allowance (DSA), Special rates established by the SG
52. The Faculty Computing Allowance (FCA) provides up to 300K Service Units (SUs) of free compute time per academic year to all qualified UC Berkeley faculty/PIs, where one SU is equivalent to one compute cycle on the latest standard hardware
Allowance, Academic, All
53. (Allowances are prorated based on month of application during the Allowance year, which starts on June 1 and ends on May 31 …
Allowances, Are, Application, Allowance, And
54. Allowance (n.) late 14c., "praise" (a sense now obsolete), from Old French aloance "sanction, granting, allocation," from aloer "allot, apportion, assign" (see allow).As with allow, the English word involves senses of two different French words.
Allowance, Aloance, Allocation, Aloer, Allot, Apportion, Assign, Allow, As
55. Attendance Allowance helps pay for your personal care if you've reached State Pension age and are disabled - rates, eligibility, apply, claim form AA1.
Attendance, Allowance, Age, And, Are, Apply
56. 2 days ago · KraneShares, a premier provider of ETFs, announced a three-for-one share split of the issued and outstanding shares of the KraneShares European Carbon Allowance ETF (ticker: KEUA)
Ago, Announced, And, Allowance
57. See 13 authoritative translations of Allowance in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
Allowance, And, Audio,
58. Smart Contract Allowance Checker ETH-BSC-HECO-FTM Compatible Find & revoke all the addresses that can spend your tokens
Allowance, Amp, All, Addresses
59. Earnings, Allowance, income, salary, wage, pay, fee
60. 这些名词都可表示"工资，收入"之意。 earnings ： 多指通过劳动或投资等手段所得到的收入。 Allowance ： 指收入中的补贴部分。 income与earnings含义很相近，但前者强调总收入。
61. A benefit Allowance is money that a company or government agency provides to an employee for a specific purpose, such as transportation, healthcare costs, or a flexible spending account
Allowance, Agency, An, As, Account
62. Allowance translation in English-Albanian dictionary
63. Dennis asks Henry for an Allowance of 25 cents per week
Asks, An, Allowance
allowance (noun) · allowances (plural noun)
that which is allowed; a share or portion allotted or granted; a sum granted as a reimbursement, a bounty, or as appropriate for any purpose; a stated quantity, as of food or drink; hence, a limited quantity of meat and drink, when provisions fall short Etymology: [See Allowance, n.]
An allowance is an amount of money given or allotted usually at regular intervals for a specific purpose.
allowance(noun) an amount allowed or granted (as during a given period) "travel allowance"; "my weekly allowance of two eggs"; "a child's allowance should not be too generous". allowance(noun) a sum granted as reimbursement for expenses. allowance, adjustment(noun) an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances.
The Correct spelling is: allowance. Common misspellings of the word allowance are: alloance. alloawnce. allowace. allowacne.