1. Alloy is the command center for identity that helps banks and fintech companies automate their decisions, approve more good customers and outmaneuver fraud.
Alloy, And, Automate, Approve
2. Alloy: [noun] the degree of mixture with base metals : fineness.
3. Alloy is known as the Tall Girl destination for fashion-forward denim, work pants, stylish jumpsuits, and chic athleisure at affordable prices
Alloy, As, And, Athleisure, At, Affordable
4. Shop the latest trends in extended sizes, long inseams and curvy options without extended prices! Alloy is known as the Tall Girl destination for fashion-forward denim, work pants, stylish jumpsuits
And, Alloy, As
5. Founded in 2015, Alloy was built to help connect banks and fintech companies to more sources of KYC, AML and other compliance data
Alloy, And, Aml
6. Fast forward through TechStars and multiple rounds of funding, Alloy is setting a new standard
7. Alloy Ventures is an early-stage venture capital firm with over $1 billion under management that invests in the entrepreneurs creating the next generation of ground-breaking Information Technology, Life Sciences, and Cleantech companies
Alloy, An, And
8. For the last 30 years, Alloy has leveraged the operational experience, extensive networks and forward
9. Damaged Alloy wheels can negatively affect a vehicle's performance in addition to its appearance
Alloy, Affect, Addition, Appearance
10. Trust the safety and reliability of Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists.
11. Alloy Ventures is an early-stage venture capital firm with over $1 billion under management that invests in the entrepreneurs creating the next generation of …
12. Renee Alloy was born on 10/06/1953 and is 67 years old
13. Renee Alloy currently lives in Palo Alto, CA; in the past Renee has also lived in Bedford OH, Cleveland Heights OH and Toledo OH
Alloy, Alto, Also, And
14. In the past, Renee has also been known as Renee J Alloy
Also, As, Alloy
15. Has been providing the finest in Alloy wheel remanufacturing since 1995
16. We are a family owned business that takes great pride in providing our customers with the safest most efficient and complete Alloy wheel remanufacturing in the state, and maybe the nation.
Are, And, Alloy
17. Alloy is an open source language and analyzer for software modeling
Alloy, An, And, Analyzer
18. Alloy, metallic substance composed of two or more elements, as either a compound or a solution
19. The components of Alloys are ordinarily themselves metals, though carbon, a nonmetal, is an essential constituent of steel
Alloys, Are, An
20. Alloy – This telehealth company, founded by former Marie Claire Editor-in-Chief Anne Fulenwider and Seed + Mill founder Monica Molenaar, provides a telehealth network of menopause-trained doctors, FDA-approved, plant-based prescription solutions and a community for women over 40 suffering from the symptoms of menopause.
Alloy, Anne, And, Approved
21. This is a list of named Alloys grouped alphabetically by base metal.Within these headings, the Alloys are also grouped alphabetically
Alloys, Alphabetically, Are, Also
22. Some of the main Alloying elements are optionally listed after the Alloy names.
Alloying, Are, After, Alloy
23. The Alloy Block, Downtown hosted an event with New York Communities for Change
24. Alloy is supporting New York Communities for Change in an effort to eradicate natural gas connections in all new developments across the city.
Alloy, An, All, Across
25. Alloy synonyms, Alloy pronunciation, Alloy translation, English dictionary definition of Alloy
26. A lower-quality metal mixed with a more valuable one; to debase, impair, or adulterate; fusion, blend, composite: Coins are often Alloys.
Adulterate, Are, Alloys
27. Work faster and smarter with CxAlloy TQ for iOS and Windows
28. Built for offline use, CxAlloy TQ Mobile enables you to stay productive while in the field
29. Alloy is a single source of truth for supply and demand
30. By harmonizing retail data with your internal systems, Alloy provides complete visibility from manufacturing to the consumer to support planning and execution decisions
31. Alloy Entertainment has secured the rights to How Ted Bundy’s Killing Spree Launched a Legion of Feminist Karate Masters, a story about The …
32. What is an Alloy? Photo: This sample of a titanium-zirconium-nickel Alloy is being made to levitate (float in mid air) using electricity.It's one of many remarkable new materials being developed for possible use in space
An, Alloy, Air
33. Alloy definition, a substance composed of two or more metals, or of a metal or metals with a nonmetal, intimately mixed, as by fusion or electrodeposition
34. Alloy equips consumer goods brands to capture demand and streamline supply by breaking down silos within and across supply chain, sales and marketing …
Alloy, And, Across
35. The Alloy is harder and stronger than the pure metal
36. The metal lattice structure is distorted in Alloys Question
37. Explain why steel, which is an Alloy of iron, is …
38. A visit to Alloy goes beyond a night out for dinner.
39. The strongest known magnet is an Alloy of neodymium with iron and boron
An, Alloy, And
40. Synonyms for Alloy: admixture, amalgam, amalgamation, blend, cocktail, combination, composite, compound
Alloy, Admixture, Amalgam, Amalgamation
41. Alloy is a consultancy that equips leaders to make sense of today’s non routine world and grow their business
42. The report then portrays the information related to the basic global Aluminum Alloy Extrusions (Aluminum Alloy Extruded Products) market introduction, key market players, their company profiles
43. Alloy definition: An Alloy is a metal that is made by mixing two or more types of metal together
44. Alloy: useful and effortless Alloy, in a short time, has become indispensable
45. Easy to use, a UI that is flexible, a UX that is pleasing; Alloy should rise above other similar apps
Alloy, Above, Apps
46. Perhaps the best of Alloy is the tech team! They provided a brilliant solution before the app developer had responded to my questions.
47. An Alloy is a mixture or metallic solid solution composed of two or more elements
48. A visit to Alloy goes beyond a night out for dinner.
49. Alloy is the code name for the Adobe Experience Platform Web SDK
50. For documentation on how to use Alloy, please see the user documentation
51. For documentation on how to contribute to Alloy, please see the developer documentation.
52. Alloy: 1 n a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten “brass is an Alloy of zinc and copper” Synonyms: metal Types: show 59 types hide 59 types heavy metal a metal of relatively high density (specific gravity greater than about
Alloy, And, An, About
53. Alloy is a developer of an identity verification platform used to check frauds and make identity management effective and simple for banks and financial institutions
Alloy, An, And
54. Alloy is an API for regulated companies to collect and manage customer data from many different sources
Alloy, An, Api, And
55. Alloy ( countable and uncountable, plural Alloys ) A metal that is a combination of two or more elements, at least one of which is a metal
Alloy, And, Alloys, At
56. The Alloy offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments just a few blocks from premier restaurants, shopping, and the University of Maryland
Alloy, And, Apartments
57. Alloy steel is a type of steel Alloyed with several elements such as molybdenum, manganese, nickel, chromium, vanadium, silicon, and boron
Alloy, Alloyed, As, And
58. These Alloying elements are added to increase strength, hardness, wear resistance, and toughness
Alloying, Are, Added, And
59. The amounts of Alloying elements may vary between 1 and 50%.
Amounts, Alloying, And
60. The Alloy logic is a first-order logic in which the domain is the set of all relations, and terms include relational expressions such as joins
Alloy, All, And, As
61. Everything in Alloy is a relation! A relation is a set of tuples of the same (positive) arity
alloy (noun) · alloys (plural noun)
alloy (verb) · alloys (third person present) · alloyed (past tense) · alloyed (past participle) · alloying (present participle)