1. Almost definition is - very nearly but not exactly or entirely
2. 21 synonyms of Almost from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Almost, And, Antonyms
3. Almost definition, very nearly; all but: Almost every house; Almost the entire symphony; to pay Almost nothing for a car; Almost twice as many books
Almost, All, As
4. Almost: adverb approximately , close to , nearly , on the brink of , on the verge of , scarcely , within sight of
Almost, Adverb, Approximately
5. Find 34 ways to say Almost, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Almost, Along, Antonyms, And, At
6. Definition of Almost in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Almost mean? Information and translations of Almost in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
8. Almost Skateboards, keeping skateboarding fun since 2003
9. The Crossword Solver found 64 answers to the Almost crossword clue
10. What does Almost mean? Almost is defined as there is only a little way to go to reach a certain point
11. Nearly definition, all but; Almost: nearly dead with cold
12. (she'll be 20 next month) He's Almost two metres tall
13. (but the doctors managed to save him) The hotel was Almost empty
14. "Almost" is a perfect book describing what a child feels when he wants to do bigger things and cannot, but realizing that the end is in sight, fights on to try
15. Almost definition: You use Almost to indicate that something is not completely the case but is nearly the Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
16. Almost: 1 adv (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but “the baby was Almost asleep when the alarm sounded” “we're Almost finished” Synonyms: about , most , near , nearly , nigh , virtually , well-nigh
Almost, Adv, Actions, Accomplished, All, Asleep, Alarm, About
17. Nearly 与 Almost 含义基本相同，侧重指数量、时间或空间上的接近。
18. About 常可分 Almost 和 nearly 换用，但 about 用于表示时间、数量的“大约”时，实际数量可能多也可能少。
19. Almost Paradise: Created by Dean Devlin, Gary Rosen
20. Almost all/every/everything Marsha visits her son Almost every day
21. GRAMMAR: Word order • Almost usually comes before a main verb: I Almost cried
22. • Almost usually comes after ‘be’ when it is the main verb: I am Almost ready.
Almost, After, Am
23. The team faces Almost certain defeat in today's match
24. The workforce has Almost doubled in the past ten years
25. Housing has become Almost as big a problem as education
26. Listen to Almost (Sweet Music) : https://hozier.lnk.to/AlmostSweetMusicIDTaken from the new album Wasteland, Baby! which is available to order now: https://h
Almost, Almostsweetmusicidtaken, Album, Available
27. Almost every child, on the first day he sets foot in a school building, is smarter, more curious, less afraid of what he doesn't know, better at finding and figuring things out, more confident, resourceful (机敏的), persistent and independent than he will ever be again in his schooling – or, unless he is …
Almost, Afraid, At, And, Again
28. Almost translate: 幾乎，差不多，差一點，將近
29. Almost Christmas is a 2016 American Christmas comedy-drama film written and directed by David E
Almost, American, And
30. 1,470 Followers, 82 Following, 398 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Almost (@Almost.co)
31. ‘The van Almost ground to a halt as it scraped along the passenger side of my vehicle.’ ‘Some of the lads have come and gone, but we've got a hard core who Almost always turn up.’ ‘In fact, what they need Almost as much as help with the shopping is someone to chat to.’
Almost, As, Along, And, Always
32. Propelled by the mystical energy of the aurora borealis and populated with characters who are humorous, plain-spoken, thoughtful, and sincere, Almost, Maine is a series of loosely connected tales about love, each with a compelling couple at its center, each with its own touch of sorcery.
Aurora, And, Are, Almost, About, At
33. Almost all our suffering is the product of our thoughts
34. See authoritative translations of Almost in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
Almost, And, Audio,
35. The Almost 30 Membership is a place where you can explore the topics that interest you, find community, and connect with Krista and Lindsey on that BFF level
36. LOUIS — Early Friday morning, the full Beaver Moon passes into the shadow of the Earth, creating an "Almost" total lunar eclipse with 99.1% of the Moon's disk in …
37. Almost (Tamia song) " Almost " is a song by Canadian recording artist Tamia
38. Almost Free The border’s still a punish, but up in northern NSW, they’re throwing buckets anyway
39. Why Co-Diagnostics Shot Almost 8% Higher Today The company absolutely crushed analysts' Q3 estimates
Almost, Absolutely, Analysts
40. Definition of Almost (adverb): nearly but not completely
41. Definition and synonyms of Almost from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
42. This is the British English definition of Almost.View American English definition of Almost.
43. Almost £225,000 in wages and freebies taken from gambling industry by 28 MPs
44. Cut all of the prices at which it will sell oil to Asia and Europe in November, as well as Almost all of its prices for the U.S
All, At, Asia, And, As, Almost
45. Nobody seemed more surprised than Raul de Tomas, who, making his first-ever start for the national team, ended up playing Almost an hour
46. “Almost, Maine,” by playwright John Cariani, is a series of vignettes exploring love and loss in a remote unincorporated town called Almost in far northern Maine
47. 11 hours ago · Micron Technology shares rose Almost 8%, Friday, as analysts at Citi and Evercore/ISI had some upbeat comments about the semiconductor company and the market for memory chips.
Ago, Almost, As, Analysts, At, And, About
48. Almost as if God were giving me one last chance not to go surfing that day, right as I was making my way to the water’s edge, a fierce onshore wind sprang up out of nowhere and turned the waves into a jumbled mess within moments
Almost, As, And
49. Almost Famous is a thoroughly enjoyable movie and a complete fantasy about Rock as shown by all the stereotypes coming true
Almost, And, About, As, All
50. The quarter's net loss was a shade over $35 million ($0.49 per share), against the Q3 2020 net profit of Almost $3.9 million
51. CHICAGO -- Kris Bubic had Almost a week to put his last start behind him
Almost is a synonym of nearly. Nearly is a synonym of almost. As adverbs the difference between nearly and almost. is that nearly is almost, but not quite; slightly short of while almost is very close to, but not quite. As a noun almost is. (informal) something or someone that doesn't quite make it.
According to a user from Turkey, the name Almost means "Moon". Search for more names by meaning . Thanks! We will review your submission shortly! Nearly; well nigh; all but; for the greatest part. From Middle English, from Old English eallmǣst ("nearly all, almost, for the most part"), equivalent to all- + most .
almost entirely. as a rule. chiefly. customarily. essentially. for the most part. frequently. in many instances. largely.
Almost always means about 95 percent of the time. Most of the time (note that time is singular) refers to anything from 51 percent up, though we would probably not use it if we mean over 90 percent, since we would then say something like almost always..