1. The meaning of Amass is to collect for oneself : accumulate
2. Amass definition, to gather for oneself; collect as one's own: to Amass a huge amount of money
Amass, As, Amount
3. Synonyms for Amass: accumulate, assemble, bulk (up), collect, concentrate, congregate, constellate, corral; Antonyms for Amass: dispel, disperse, dissipate, scatter
Amass, Accumulate, Assemble, Antonyms
4. Amass premium Hand Sanitizer is made with hydrating botanical extracts
5. Amass knowledge through community discussions and financial literacy materials.
6. From our Amass Course on financial literacy and preparation for wealth-building investments, to our informational investment materials written and designed specifically for our Black audience, Amass sets members up for long term success by providing the knowledge and tools that …
Amass, And, Audience
7. This page shows answers to the clue Amass, followed by 3 definitions like “ To gather for oneself ”, “ To collect into a mass or heap ” and “ To collect into a mass or pile ”
Answers, Amass, And
8. Amass synonyms, Amass pronunciation, Amass translation, English dictionary definition of Amass
9. To gather together or accumulate a large quantity of : Amass evidence; Amass a fortune
10. Amass is a large database of human motion unifying different optical marker-based motion capture datasets by representing them within a common framework and parameterization
11. Amass is readily useful for animation, visualization, and generating training data for deep learning
Amass, Animation, And
12. Find 25 ways to say Amass, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Amass, Along, Antonyms, And, At
13. To gather together or accumulate a large quantity of (something): Amass evidence; Amass a fortune
14. To be the site of (an increasing mass), especially as a result of neglect: How long has the desk been Amassing bills? v.intr
An, As, Amassing
15. To come together; collect: troops Amassing on the border
16. Amass Botanics is offering securities under both Regulation CF and Regulation D through SI Securities, LLC ("SI Securities")
17. ‘In more trials with indigenous plants, his immediate challenge was to Amass sufficient quantities of seed so that large areas might be replanted.’ ‘Little is known about how he Amassed such a huge fortune before his death in 1852 aged 72.’
Amass, Areas, About, Amassed, Aged
18. Amass ( v.) collect or gather; Synonyms: accumulate / cumulate / conglomerate / pile up / gather
19. Amass ( v.) get or gather together; She is Amassing a lot of data for her thesis
amass (verb) · amasses (third person present) · amassed (past tense) · amassed (past participle) · amassing (present participle)
What does the name amass mean? To collect into a mass or heap; to gather a great quantity of; to accumulate; as, to amass a treasure or a fortune; to amass words or phrases. Etymology: F. ambusher, LL.
gather, collect, assemble. View synonyms. 1.1. archaic no object Gather together in a crowd or group. 'the soldiers were amassing from all parts of Spain'. More example sentences. 'Many gasps were heard from a small crowd that had amassed above him, as he brought the sword to his side and faced his enemy.'.
amass(verb) Synonyms: amass(verb) To collect into a mass or heap; to gather a great quantity of; to accumulate; as, to amass a treasure or a fortune; to amass words or phrases. Synonyms: English Synonyms and Antonyms(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate these synonyms: To amass is to bring together materials that make a mass, a great bulk or quantity.
Opposite of amass word list. Here are a variety of words whose meaning is nearly the opposite of amass. disperse. dissipate. divide. parcel. portion. scatter.