1. Ambience definition is - a feeling or mood associated with a particular place, person, or thing : atmosphere
Ambience, Associated, Atmosphere
2. 16 synonyms of Ambience from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 25 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Ambience, And, Antonyms
3. Ambience - a particular environment or surrounding influence; "there was an atmosphere of excitement"
Ambience, An, Atmosphere
4. Find 5 ways to say Ambience, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Ambience, Along, Antonyms, And, At
5. Ambience is a reverb that rivals the quality of the best commercial reverbs
6. Due to the superior quality of the plugin and its array of useful presets and functions, the Ambience plugin has become somewhat of a free VST "Classic"
And, Array, Ambience
7. Ambience is your premier stop for Event Decor and Party Rental
8. Ambience comes from a French word meaning “surrounding.” Ambience is the mood or atmosphere of a certain environment
9. For example, in a restaurant the choice of music, the color of the paint, the volume of conversation, and the smells of cooking food may lend to a pleasant or unpleasant Ambience.
10. Ambience ( 0.39 MB ) Ambience is a reverb that rivals the quality of the best commercial reverbs
11. You can mix many nature sounds and music in order to obtain your ideal relaxed Ambience based on your mood.
13. Ambience is another word for atmosphere in the sense of the mood a place or setting has
Ambience, Another, Atmosphere
14. If an expensive restaurant has soft lighting and peaceful music, it has a pleasant, soothing Ambience.
An, And, Ambience
15. Free Ambience Sound Effects 170 Free Ambience Sound Effects
16. Set the scene with this collection of free Ambience sound effects
17. What does Ambience mean? The definition of Ambience, or ambiance, is a specific feeling or mood connected to a specific person, place, or thing
18. Ambience is a free Reverb plugin developed by Smartelectronix
19. Instruments Effects MIDI Hosts What's new Ambience by Smartelectronix
20. 4.1 / 5 (103 votes) Show more Homepage Win32 OSX OS9 VST Ambience is a reverb that rivals the quality of the best commercial
21. As "Ambience" origins from the French language, spelled "Ambience", it will be more likely, more formal and elegant, obviously, to spell the word with "e" if you engage in a conversation with British people.
As, Ambience, And
22. Stay a while and listen! - • Digital Art • Soundscapes • Ambient music • - © 2021, The Guild of Ambience
And, Art, Ambient, Ambience
23. Here she is, our flagship of the fleet, our first lady of the sea: Ambience
24. Ambience is the Anglicized version that first entered English in 1889, mirroring the adjective ambient, which has been in English since the late 16th century
Ambience, Anglicized, Adjective, Ambient
25. Still, to this day, Ambience is the preferred spelling in American and British English
Ambience, American, And
26. Brothers, Anthony and Aaron Potts started Ambience Homes in 2008 with the goal to build homes with such attention and care to the details of proper home building that they would last for generations to come
Anthony, And, Aaron, Ambience, Attention
27. Ambience Homes offers excellent customer service, coupled with high integrity to provide their customers with a great home
28. • Winnetka has that small-town Ambience of tree-lined streets and a one-street shopping district that you can't find in suburbia
29. Pleasant/relaxing/friendly etc Ambience • Inside, the decor is elegant and traditional, the gentle colour scheme creating a …
30. Ambience definition: The Ambience of a place is the character and atmosphere that it seems to have
Ambience, And, Atmosphere
31. Ambience is technically the accurate English spelling
32. There’s no need to be a grammar snob when it comes to ambiance or Ambience
33. Welcome to the Autumn Cozy Pumpkin Festival! Enjoy this fall Ambience with relaxing fire sounds, soft wind, autumn evening nature sounds, owl hoots, and lots
Autumn, Ambience, And
34. Listen to Nia Sultana's "Ambience” - available everywhere now: https://niasultana.lnk.to/AmbienceFollow Nia Sultana:https://www.instagram.com/niaasultana/htt
Ambience, Available, Ambiencefollow
35. ‘So the Ambience and atmosphere was scoring top marks so far - but let's get down to the food.’ ‘It was a truly superb experience, the Ambience and the atmosphere was incredible.’ ‘Sunlight streams in through the windows, highlighting the artwork and contributing to the relaxed Ambience.’
Ambience, And, Atmosphere, Artwork
36. Welcome to Ambience, a channel devoted to creating an atmosphere or mood
Ambience, An, Atmosphere
37. Ambience n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
38. Ambience is a reverb that rivals the quality of the best commercial reverbs
39. 2010-07-17: Nag-free versions of Ambience are now avaialble for download without donating
Ambience, Are, Avaialble
40. 2010-07-17: Sophia has made a universal build of Ambience for Mac OSX with support for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems!
41. The gentle colour scheme creates a relaxing Ambience
42. The new building is in keeping with the general Ambience of the estate
43. That’s the world of Ambience videos, a subcultural genre of YouTube videos blending soundscapes and scenescapes to translocate you to a new world
44. Definition of Ambience (noun): character or emotional effect of place
45. Definition and synonyms of Ambience from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
46. This is the British English definition of Ambience.View American English definition of Ambience.
47. Ambience Restaurant offers contemporary American cuisine with exclusively featuring a Chef's tasting menu, ranging from 10-11 courses, with an optional wine pairings tailored for each course
Ambience, American, An
48. Ambience - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
ambience (noun) · ambiences (plural noun) · ambiance (noun) · ambiances (plural noun)