1. Among: [preposition] in or through the midst of : surrounded by.
2. Among definition, in, into, or through the midst of; in association or connection with; surrounded by: He was Among friends
3. Forest Willard, Among us play online, also known as ForteBass online, 31, is a game developer and a co-founder of InnerSloth, the three-person indie game company that created the viral hit “Among Us,” which counted at its peak late last year half a billion players worldwide
Among, Also, As, And, At
4. New Merch Collab: Among Us x BT21! Among US Collab Cosmicube November 12, 2021.
5. Download Among Us on PC with BlueStacks and get in on the hit multiplayer action game about subterfuge and …
Among, And, Action, About
6. We already touched on the difference between between and Among when we talked about the difference between Among and Amongst.But let’s take a closer look at these two commonly confused words.We might even dispel a grammar myth in the process
Already, And, Among, About, Amongst, At
7. There’s a common and oddly persistent belief that between should be used only when there are two elements, and Among should …
And, Are, Among
8. Among Us is a paid online multiplayer game that was released in 2018 but gained a massive online following in 2020
9. Developed by the team at InnerSloth, Among Us offers hours of fun in a minimalistic gaming environment
10. The online version of the Among Us game is a modern reincarnation of the well-known game Mafia
11. Play Among Us Online, join in a battle to survive and escape from the imposters or play as an imposter, kill the spaceship crew and sabotage their mission.
Among, And, As, An
12. Among us is a free online social game with 10 players dropping into a foreign spacecraft, base planet or headquarters in the sky
13. Among, on the other hand is the best word to use when referring to things collectively and imprecisely: for this reason, Among many others; no honor Among thieves
14. Ultimately, Among Us is a fun, exciting, and competitive game that you will definitely enjoy playing
15. Let’s discuss in detail the gameplay of Among Us PC
16. If you’re expecting a tutorial when you play Among Us PC, you’ll be disappointed since the game doesn’t have one.
17. Among: adverb amid , amidst , between, in the middle of , parenthetically
Among, Adverb, Amid, Amidst
18. Overall, Among is more commonly used in both American and British English
Among, American, And
19. In British English, while Amongst is acceptable in most uses, Among is generally preferred
Amongst, Acceptable, Among
20. Some British publications, including major newspapers, issue style guides that insist on using Among
21. While some older grammar guides insist that Amongst is the appropriate choice
22. Among is the older version of the word, tracing its roots back to Old English
23. Amongst, whilst, whence, and amidst may sound dated to
Amongst, And, Amidst
24. Everyone’s suspicious in Among Us!, a fascinating multiplayer game set aboard a damaged spaceship
25. Among Us is a social online game that provides a unique experience that no other title can offer
among (Preposition) Denotes a mingling or intermixing with distinct or separable objects. (See Usage Note at amidst) How can you speak with authority about their customs when you have never lived among them? Etymology: From ongemang. among (Preposition) Denotes a belonging of a person or a thing to a group.
Thus, by etymology, “between” means “by two”, or, more specifically, “adjacent to two”. For this reason, “between” refers to a location related to two others. “Among” does not have a number specified.
Among and amongst are synonyms, sharing the same meaning. Both are propositions that refer to being surrounded by or in the middle of something that serves as the object of the preposition. You could say, “We’re among friends here,” or “She stood among the ruins of an ancient civilization” to express these meanings.
Between is typically used when referring to two things, like "between a rock and a hard place," while among is used for a greater number. However, these rules should be reconsidered if the sentence sounds awkward or overly pretentious.