1. Amorous: [adjective] strongly moved by love and especially sexual love.
Amorous, Adjective, And
2. Amorous synonyms, Amorous pronunciation, Amorous translation, English dictionary definition of Amorous
3. Indicative of love or sexual desire: an Amorous glance
4. Amorous is an adults only furry dating sim where you can meet and romance your dream furry date
Amorous, An, Adults, And
5. Amorous definition, inclined or disposed to love, especially sexual love: an Amorous disposition
6. Synonyms for Amorous: amatory, aphrodisiac, erogenous, erotic, erotogenic, sexy, steamy; Antonyms for Amorous: nonerotic, unerotic, unsexy
Amorous, Amatory, Aphrodisiac, Antonyms
7. Amorous is a furry dating simulator which aims to provide a high quality graphic novel experience for free
8. Steam Community :: Guide :: Amorous Achievement Guide
9. On this page you will find the solution to Amorous bird? crossword clue
10. Find 34 ways to say Amorous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Amorous, Along, Antonyms, And, At
11. What does Amorous mean? The definition of Amorous is someone or something indicating affection or desire, especially of a sexual nature
12. This is a how to on how to get the NSFW Version of Amorous
13. Amorous 'Amorous' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Amorous' Clue Answer; Romantically inclined (7) Amorous: Loving, passionate (7) In love (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Amorous
Amorous, And, Answer, Answers
14. Amorous (52) 4.5 1 h 23 min 2015 18+ 4 Londoners move to an isolated country cottage to test social conventions and their own inhibitions by swapping partners and exploring unconventional sexual relationships.Their new personal and sexual bonds are tested by the arrival of an ex-lover
Amorous, An, And, Are, Arrival
15. This crossword clue Amorous bird? was discovered last seen in the November 12 2021 at the LA Times Crossword
16. Amorous guy gently kissing his girl in the forehead while she is
17. Amorous african-american couple cooking together in kitchen, woman embracing her cooking boyfriend, panorama
Amorous, African, American
18. Portrait of Amorous handsome brunette man holding palms up while sending air kiss
19. Definition of Amorous in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Amorous mean? Information and translations of Amorous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
21. Amorous: 1 adj inclined toward or displaying love “feeling Amorous ” Synonyms: amative loving feeling or showing love and affection adj expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance “ Amorous glances” Synonyms: amatory , romantic loving feeling or showing love and affection
Amorous, Adj, Amative, And, Affection, Amatory
22. Amorous Adventures expects to find the games characters in their default place doing their default stuff and running their default quests
Amorous, Adventures, And
23. [more Amorous; most Amorous] : having or showing strong feelings of sexual attraction or love
24. Amorous definition: If you describe someone's feelings or actions as Amorous , you mean that they involve Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Amorous, Actions, As, And
25. He was always boasting about his Amorous adventures
Always, About, Amorous, Adventures
26. — Amorously adverb Examples from the Corpus Amorous • It was only the Amorous affairs that were missing in my case
Amorously, Adverb, Amorous, Affairs
27. • One of the more unusual pieces is a late Ming Amorous couple in ivory, around 4 inches long
28. • The park is a favorite spot for Amorous couples.
29. ‘The Amorous Nightingale first came forward almost beside himself with passion.’ ‘Carefully blending Amorous subtlety with a more solid and dense desire, the band sound solid and fluent on stage.’ ‘These works are considered as icons of Amorous pursuits in an age of gallantry and the accompanying and complementary coquetry.’
Amorous, Almost, And, Are, As, An, Age, Accompanying
30. Amorous Meaning: "in love; inclined to love; sexually attracted," from Old French amoros "loving, in love; lovely" (13c.,… See definitions of Amorous.
Amorous, Attracted, Amoros
31. ‘The Amorous Nightingale first came forward almost beside himself with passion.’ ‘Carefully blending Amorous subtlety with a more solid and dense desire, the band sound solid and fluent on stage.’ ‘These works are considered as icons of Amorous pursuits in an age of gallantry and the accompanying and complementary coquetry.’
Amorous, Almost, And, Are, As, An, Age, Accompanying
32. Amorous - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
33. Amorous Adventures-OSA-CLEAN-70495-3-4.7z(Amorous Adventures-OSA-CLEAN)folder 116.9MB
34. Games / Simulator / Amorous Support the Developer: itch.io Steam
35. Amorous: Full of or strongly disposed to romantic love
36. I saw upon this superb and triumphal vehicle a white swan in Amorous embrace with Theseus's daughter, an illustrious nymph of unbelievable beauty.
And, Amorous, An
37. Amorous — /ˈæmərəs / (say amuhruhs) adjective 1
Amorous, Amuhruhs, Adjective
38. Inclined or disposed to love: *the nursing staff of the hospital was composed of women of Amorous nature –xavier herbert, 1938
39. Definition of Amorous adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
Amorous, Adjective, Advanced, American
40. The crossword clue 'Amorous bird?' published 1 time⁄s and has 1 unique answer⁄s on our system
Amorous, And, Answer
41. Over the years, our writing Perry Mason In The Case Of The Amorous AuntErle Stanley Gardner service has gained an excellent reputation for its contribution in students’ academic success
Amorous, Aunterle, An, Academic
Amorous is primarily used in English and it is also of English origin. Amorous' meaning is strong desire to love. See also the related categories, strong (strength) and desire (heart). Amorous is seldom used as a baby name for boys.
Definition of amorous. 1 : strongly moved by love and especially sexual love amorous couples. 2 : being in love : enamored —usually used with of amorous of the girl.
Here are the 150 most common words that describe love, as submitted by you. Click to make it bigger. The top 25 words (1 being the most popular) that describe love are: heart. family. caring. happiness.
Love means loving yourself, too. It means always being your organic self and never shifting to fit another person’s standard. It means sleeping tight at night knowing that someone else knows just as well as you do how perfect you are in all your imperfections.