1. Amount definition is - to be the same in meaning or effect as
2. Amount synonyms, Amount pronunciation, Amount translation, English …
3. With our reliable and highly flexible platform Amount… Accelerates the build out of your bank’s digital infrastructure, allowing you to create a more modern, relevant customer experience and maintain your competitive advantage
And, Amount, Accelerates, Allowing, Advantage
4. Amount definition, the sum total of two or more quantities or sums; aggregate
5. Find 109 ways to say Amount, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Amount, Along, Antonyms, And, At
6. Amount to definition is - to produce (a total) when added together
7. Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience
8. Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years
9. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core
10. Amount accelerates seamless omnichannel customer experiences with a full suite of end-to-end retail banking and point-of-sale solutions
Amount, Accelerates, And
11. The monthly maximum Federal Amounts for 2022 are $841 for an eligible individual, $1,261 for an eligible individual with an eligible spouse, and $421 for an essential person
Amounts, Are, An, And
12. In general, monthly Amounts for the next year are determined by increasing the unrounded annual Amounts for the current year by the COLA effective
Amounts, Are, Annual
13. Numbers into words converter Welcome on service numbers to words converter! On our site you will find tool to turn any number into correctly written out words and convert Amount into words.
Any, And, Amount
14. You can convert numbers and Amounts in words any one of six languages (English, Spanish, Deutsch, French, Russian or Ukrainian), select from four different currencies (dollar, euro, ruble, hryvnia) and
And, Amounts, Any
15. Amount 'Amount' is a 6 letter word starting with A and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Amount' Clue Answer; Principal, e.g
Amount, And, Answer
16. (6) Amount: Receipt datum (6) Become (with "to") (6) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Amount
Amount, Answers, And
17. 80 synonyms for Amount: quantity, lot, measure, size, supply, mass, volume, capacity, extent, bulk, number
18. (noun) She understood why he liked the spot; the scent of honeysuckle and herbs was thick in the air, the manicured gardens pleasant to look at and the awning providing the right Amount of cool shade from the midmorning Georgia sun.
And, Air, At, Awning, Amount
19. Amount to (something) : to produce (a total) when added together
20. The number of people taking part Amounted to no more than a few hundred.
21. Amount vs. Number vs. Quantity at a Glance – Amount should be used when you’re talking about a singular noun that CAN’T be measured
Amount, At, About
22. A [+of money] Betrag m total Amount Gesamtsumme f , Endbetrag m debts to (Brit) or in (US) the Amount of £200 Schulden in Höhe von £ 200 I was shocked at the Amount of the bill ich war über die Höhe der Rechnung erschrocken in 12 equal Amounts in 12 gleichen Teilen, in 12 gleichen Beträgen
Amount, At, Amounts
23. Almost always used in the phrases "Amount to anything" or "Amount to something," which both mean the same thing
Almost, Always, Amount, Anything
24. He got arrested so much as a teenager that I never thought he would Amount to anything, but look at him now—he's an accomplished musician! When will this play Amount to something? It has yet to get one
Arrested, As, Amount, Anything, At, An, Accomplished
25. A quantity of something, especially the total of a thing or things in number, size, value, or extent ‘the substance is harmless if taken in small Amounts’; ‘sport gives an enormous Amount of pleasure to many people’;
Amounts, An, Amount
26. Proportion the Amount of something, compared with the whole Amount that exists the proportion of road accidents caused by drunk drivers A high proportion of the students were from poor families
27. Quota a maximum Amount of something that can be produced, sold, brought into a country etc import quotas on
28. The Amount of substance is the number of moles in the sample
29. See: (some Amount) below (something) don't Amount to a bucket of spit Amount to Amount to a hill of beans Amount to much Amount to nothing Amount to the same thing Amount/come to the same thing any Amount of (something) any Amount/number of something bid (some Amount) for (something) bid (some Amount) on (something) bring an Amount of money in carry (an
Amount, Any, An
30. If the Amount you can contribute must be reduced, figure your reduced contribution limit as follows
31. Subtract from the Amount in (1): $204,000 if filing a joint return or qualifying widow (er), $-0- if married filing a separate return, and you lived with your spouse at
Amount, And, At
32. Amount and number both refer to quantity, but each word has its own specific use
33. Amount is used for nouns that cannot be individually counted, like starlight
34. By remembering the M that is part of the words Amount and mass, you can be sure to reserve Amount for use with
35. Find the Cash Register Amount here every day that the Cash Register is running
36. Another word for Amount: quantity, lot, measure, size, supply Collins English Thesaurus
37. For example, on your paycheck, "gross pay" refers to the entire Amount of money you get paid, before taxes and other deductions come out
38. 2 (sum of money) cantidad (f); suma (f) a large Amount of money una gran cantidad or suma de dinero
39. 3 (total value) valor (m) a bill for the Amount of una cuenta por importe or valor de
40. Check in the Amount of 50 dollars (US) cheque (m) por valor de 50 dólares.
41. The large Amount of each individual's expenditure could be tallied together as a single large Amount of money, but the pluralization expresses a sense of the complexity
42. Even the large Amount of an individual's expenditure can be expressed as a plural to communicate the various budget items or transactions within the expenditure:
Amount, An, As
43. It starts with saving an Amount equaling 1 dollar in week 1, 2 dollars in week 2, 3 dollars in week 3, and continues right through the year until 52 dollars in
An, Amount, And
44. Amount - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
45. The Amount of information I have to process to write this article is huge! 2
46. Noun, total of two or more quantities The Amount is $56
47. Verb, to total, add All of this Amounts to the same thing
Add, All, Amounts
48. Idioms and phrases with Amount Amount to something, to achieve something important in life, to reach the goal or lead to it
And, Amount, Achieve
49. Need abbreviation of Amount? Short forms to Abbreviate Amount
Abbreviation, Amount, Abbreviate
50. 9 popular forms of Abbreviation for Amount updated in 2021
51. Amount is a company providing an API framework that streamlines workflows and automates account originations
Amount, An, Api, And, Automates, Account
52. It offers an enterprise account opening platform Amount360, which helps banks to adjudicate customer risk profiles, generate mitigation strategies, and execute configurable workflows to authenticate customers.
An, Account, Adjudicate, And, Authenticate
53. Amount of something an Amount of money/information/work/time A certain Amount of time has already been spent on the project
Amount, An, Already
54. The server is designed to store huge Amounts of data.
55. One of the best ways to remember this word is to study and have it at the back of your mind that “Amount” is the ideal word while the other is a misspelling that you should avoid at all cost.
And, At, Amount, Avoid, All
56. Amount financed is the actual Amount of credit made available to a borrower in a loan
Amount, Actual, Available
57. It is the total Amount of credit a borrower is approved for from a lender
58. The term Amount, when used in regard to securities, means the principal Amount if relating to evidences of indebtedness, the number of shares if relating to shares, and the number of units if relating to any other kind of security
Amount, And, Any
59. Past performance speaks a tremendous Amount about one's ability and likelihood for success
Amount, About, Ability, And
60. No student ever attains very eminent success by simply doing what is required of him: it is the Amount and excellence of what is over and above the required, that determines the greatness of ultimate distinction
Attains, Amount, And, Above
61. "A large Amount of data ": collective, one quantity, singular
62. "Large Amounts of data": collective, many quantities (each a collection), plural.
63. Find 12 ways to say Amount TO, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Amount, Along, Antonyms, And, At
amount (noun) · amounts (plural noun)
Amount(verb) to signify; to amount to. Amount(noun) the sum total of two or more sums or quantities; the aggregate; the whole quantity; a totality; as, the amount of 7 and 9 is 16; the amount of a bill; the amount of this year's revenue.
noun The definition of amount means how much you have, or the entire mass of something. Amount is the combination of two or more numbers.
Definition of Initial Amount Initial Amount means the Accreted Value of a Capital Appreciation Obligation on its date of issuance and delivery to the original purchaser thereof.
The noun SMALL INDEFINITE AMOUNT has 1 sense: 1. an indefinite quantity that is below average size or magnitude. Familiarity information: SMALL INDEFINITE AMOUNT used as a noun is very rare.