1. Ample: [adjective] generous or more than adequate in size, scope, or capacity.
Ample, Adjective, Adequate
2. Ample is a new energy delivery solution for electric vehicles
3. “Ample has quickly become a must-have meal for me every day
4. Personally speaking, and for our SEALFIT tribe, Ample is an invaluable contribution to the health food industry.”
And, Ample, An
5. Ample synonyms, Ample pronunciation, Ample translation, English dictionary definition of Ample
6. Of large or great size, amount, extent, or capacity: an Ample living room.
Amount, An, Ample
7. Synonyms for Ample: abundant, aplenty, bounteous, bountiful, comfortable, cornucopian, galore, generous; Antonyms for Ample: bare, minimal, scant, spare
Ample, Abundant, Aplenty, Antonyms
8. Ample is a new energy delivery solution for electric vehicles
9. Ample stands for Allergies, Medications, Past Medical History, Last Eaten, Events Leading
10. Ample says it has designed around this, in part by including a battery monitoring system on each swappable module that can alert a driver if there's an issue, and can disable just the impacted
Ample, Around, Alert, An, And
11. Ample is a new electric vehicle charging system which works by having robots quickly replace small modular battery packs in electric cars, getting them back on …
12. Ample Original Macro Profile Applying the latest nutritional research, we’ve carefully developed a high-fat, low-carb macronutrient ratio that delivers the right balance of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates to keep you satisfied and energized.
Ample, Applying, And
13. Find 51 ways to say Ample, along with antonyms, related words, and exAmple sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Ample, Along, Antonyms, And, At
14. Looking for online definition of Ample or what Ample stands for? Ample is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Ample, And, , Abbreviations, Acronyms
15. Ample - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
16. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Ample adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for exAmple, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (plentiful, abundant) abundante adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían
Ample, Adj, Adjective, An, Abundant, Abundante, Adjetivo, Adjetivos, Amable
17. The live Ampleforth price today is $0.784475 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $8,121,811 USD.
18. Ample, a startup developing battery swapping technology for electric vehicles, has scored another $30 million from The Blackstone Group and Spanish …
Ample, Another, And
19. Ample definition, fully sufficient or more than adequate for the purpose or needs; plentiful; enough: an Ample supply of water; Ample time to finish
Ample, Adequate, An
20. Ample 'Ample' is a 5 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Ample'
21. Ample Guitar M Lite II is a sAmpled acoustic guitar
22. Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sAmple cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sAmple
23. [=there was plenty of room for a garden] They had Ample money for the trip
24. If the shape of someone's body or a part of their body is Ample, it is…
25. Ample provides a software solution for brands who have identified the importance of taking direct action to solve climate change
26. ‘an Ample supply of consumer goods’ ‘A landing between the ground and first floors is Ample enough to be used as a study.’ ‘There were Ample enough seats, …
An, Ample, And, As
27. Ample adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for exAmple, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (plentiful, abundant) ampio agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
Ample, Adj, Adjective, An, Abundant, Ampio, Agg, Aggettivo
28. An Ample supply of apple muffins at the bake sale is a good thing, as is Ample legroom in your new van — but if the vet notices your dog's Ample waistline, you might have to put Fido on a diet.
An, Ample, Apple, At, As
29. 22 results for "Ample" Soylent Complete Nutrition Gluten-Free Vegan Protein Meal Replacement Shake, Mint Chocolate, 14 Oz, 12 Pack
30. ‘an Ample supply of consumer goods’ ‘A landing between the ground and first floors is Ample enough to be used as a study.’ ‘There were Ample enough seats, …
An, Ample, And, As
31. Ample is a Cincinnati-based marketing agency that unites UX, design, development, and digital strategy
Ample, Agency, And
32. Ample is one of the most popular business and portfolio WordPress theme in WordPress world
33. Ample definition: If there is an Ample amount of something, there is enough of it and usually some extra
Ample, An, Amount, And
34. Ample was produced by Hybrid Technologies, Cambridge, England in the mid 1980s
35. Many Ample programs were published in Acorn User magazine.
36. • With Ample historical evidence on their side, the expansionists replied that visibility was a tested means of swelling research budgets
37. • He was given Ample opportunity to express his opinion
38. • You will have Ample opportunity to express your opinions during the debate
39. A line bundle is semi-Ample if some positive power of it is basepoint-free; semi-Ampleness is a kind of "nonnegativity"
40. More strongly, a line bundle on X is very Ample if it has enough sections to give a closed immersion (or "embedding") of X into projective space.
41. Ample Hills filed for bankruptcy in March 2020, the day before Covid-19 shut New York City down
42. Ample, which specializes in swapping batteries, talks about a push to bring more EVs into Uber's fleet
43. Ample Food Market (North York) Flyer November 5 to 11
44. Ample Food Market (Brampton) Flyer November 5 to 11
45. Ample Food Market (Brampton) Flyer October 29 to November 4
46. Ample Guitar M aim to bring a Martin D-41 Acoustic Guitar sound to your studio
Ample, Aim, Acoustic
47. What does Ample mean? Large in size, extent, scope, etc.; spacious; roomy
48. “There’s Ample scientific studies that show that natural immunity is absolutely one of the best things you could have—and some studies even show that it’s more effective [than vaccination
Ample, Absolutely, And
49. As of today, the last reported Ample price is $0.005971
50. AmpleSwap's last market cap was unknown.24 hour Ample volume is unknown.It has a market cap rank of unknown.AmpleSwap is traded on exchanges
51. AmpleSwap had an all-time high of $0.084275 about 2 months ago
Ampleswap, An, All, About, Ago
52. Over the last day, AmpleSwap has had 0% transparent volume and has been trading on …
53. Ample comes in two sizes, 400 calories and 600 calories, and we picked up a 600-calorie bottle
54. ‘Ample Scientific Data’: Congresswoman Introduces ‘Natural Immunity Is Real Act’ CCP Virus Zachary Stieber Oct 25, 2021 Share Facebook Twitter Copy Link Comments Rep
55. Ample is a complete, low-carb meal made from real-food ingredients
56. Formulated with 20+ superfoods—premium fats, proteins, fibers, antioxidants, electrolytes, and probiotics — Ample is the optimal breakfast, lunch, pre or post workout to keep you full and focused for 4+ hours.
Antioxidants, And, Ample
57. 28): ‘Ample Scientific Data’ has 11 Lawmakers Introduce ‘Natural Immunity Is Real’ Act Facts Matter (Sept
58. Giants’ Crawford credits big year to Ample rest and recovery
ample (adjective) · ampler (comparative adjective) · amplest (superlative adjective)
ample (Adjective) Large; great in size, extent, capacity, or bulk; spacious; roomy; widely extended. Etymology: From ample, from amplus, probably for ambiplus, the last syllable akin to Latin plenus. ample (Adjective) Fully sufficient; abundant; liberal; copious; as, an ample fortune; ample justice.
Definition of ample. 1 : generous or more than adequate in size, scope, or capacity There was room for an ample garden. 2 : generously sufficient to satisfy a requirement or need They had ample money for the trip. 3 : buxom, portly an ample figure.
Synonym Discussion of ample spacious, commodious, capacious, ample mean larger in extent or capacity than the average. commodious stresses roominess and comfortableness. capacious stresses the ability to hold, contain, or retain more than the average. ample implies having a greater size, expanse, or amount than that deemed adequate.
ample(adj) more than enough in size or scope or capacity. "had ample food for the party"; "an ample supply". Antonyms: hardscrabble, bare(a), meagerly, little, scarce, hand-to-mouth(a), small, measly, exiguous, paltry, scrimpy, meager, stingy, meagre, miserable, spare, scanty.