1. Antediluvian: [adjective] of or relating to the period before the flood described in the Bible.
2. The Antediluvian Age describes the pre-flood period
3. The Antediluvian period or the Pre-Flood period is referred to the time ‘before the great deluge’
4. The group based their rituals on a British fraternal organization, the British Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes, but took the name Elks …
5. Bay Nature reports President Trump and his approach to environmental protection, conservation, and science—it’s about as Antediluvian as anyone could have imagined
And, Approach, About, As, Antediluvian, Anyone
6. Even though most scientists will deny it, among the scientific community there has always been that slight possibility pointing towards the existence of the so-called Antediluvian civilizations that were destroyed 11,500 years ago due …
Among, Always, Antediluvian, Ago
7. The Antediluvian world appears to have been populated by three great civilizations, all led by giants
Antediluvian, Appears, All
8. Antediluvian (literally, “before the flood”) refers to the time period before the flood recorded in Genesis 6—8
9. The righteous people who lived before Noah’s time are called Antediluvian patriarchs
10. Synonyms for Antediluvian: age-old, aged, ancient, antique, dateless, hoar, hoary, immemorial; Antonyms for Antediluvian: modern, new, recent, hipster, trendy
Antediluvian, Age, Aged, Ancient, Antique, Antonyms
11. Antediluvian synonyms, Antediluvian pronunciation, Antediluvian translation, English dictionary definition of Antediluvian
12. Chronology Uncertain: According to the ordinary interpretation of the genealogical tables in Genesis 5 the lives of the Antediluvians were prolonged to an extreme old age, Methuselah attaining that of 969 years
According, Antediluvians, An, Age, Attaining
13. Antediluvian means "before the flood" — that is, the Biblical flood with Noah's ark
14. The Antediluvian world was watered by moisture which oozed through the regolith from a reservoir beneath the land, called the “deep” (2:6, Tsumura 1989)
15. THE Antediluvian CIVILIZATION The Antediluvian civilization existed prior to the cataclysmic universal flood that occurred “in the day of Noah.” (Matt.24:36) There are historians who do not believe the Antediluvian civilization ever existed in human history
16. Antediluvian definition, of or belonging to the period before the Flood
17. Find 22 ways to say Antediluvian, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Antediluvian, Along, Antonyms, And, At
18. This page shows answers to the clue Antediluvian, followed by ten definitions like “A very old (or old fashioned) person”, “Of or belonging to the period before the Flood” and “Of or relating to the period before the Biblical flood”.A synonym for Antediluvian is prehistoric.
Answers, Antediluvian, And
19. The last Antediluvian capital city in the Sumerian king list was Shurrupak, and its last king was Ubar-Tutu
20. The Third Generation, better known as the Antediluvians, are the progenitors of the thirteen clans
As, Antediluvians, Are
21. The Ten Antediluvian Patriarchs: Ten patriarchs who lived before the Flood are listed in the genealogical table of Genesis 5, together with a statement of the age of each at the birth of his son, the number of years that remained to him till death, and the sum of both periods or the entire length of his life.
Antediluvian, Are, Age, At, And
22. A map of how the Antediluvian world supposedly looked like along with its inhabitants
23. Antediluvians, also known as Edenim, Protoplasts, and Adamites (male) or Eveians (female), are ancient primeval humans that are regarded as the earliest and the first known humans to ever set foot on the planet
Antediluvians, Also, As, And, Adamites, Are, Ancient
24. Antediluvian is a term that can be attributed to not just humans but also …
Antediluvian, Attributed, Also
25. Definition of Antediluvian in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Antediluvian mean? Information and translations of Antediluvian in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
27. Antediluvian definition: Antediluvian things are old or old-fashioned
28. The Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes (RAOB) is one of the largest fraternal organisations in the United Kingdom
29. The word Antediluvian comes from Latin ante – before; diluvium – flood
30. Technically, since "Antediluvian" literally means "before the flood", the term Antediluvian can be applied to any Cainite who dates before the Great Flood, such as Caine or the Second Generation, but it normally refers to the Third Generation
Antediluvian, Applied, Any, As
31. 29 synonyms for Antediluvian: old-fashioned, ancient, antique, obsolete, out-of-date, archaic, antiquated, passé, out of the ark, old as the hills, age-old
Antediluvian, Ancient, Antique, Archaic, Antiquated, Ark, As, Age
32. Antediluvian ( adj.) of or relating to the period before the biblical flood; Antediluvian man
33. Antediluvian ( adj.) so extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period; Antediluvian ideas
Antediluvian, Adj, As, An
34. My daughter often tells me I wear Antediluvian clothes that are way out of style
35. If Gina looked in a few fashion magazines, she would realize her hairstyle is an Antediluvian one that went out of style in the 1970s.
36. Antediluvian is a public art project of a flooded gas station in Washington DC- HAS BEEN POSTPONED Check out 'Antediluvian ' on Indiegogo.
37. ‘The Antediluvian myth is one where it is suggested that the ancients lived exceptionally long lives.’ ‘Birds did not evolve from massive sauropods or Antediluvian, tanklike ankylosaurs or even from the large tyrannosaurs (which do, in fact, branch fairly close to birds on the dinosaur bush).’
Antediluvian, Ancients, Ankylosaurs
38. The Ventrue Antediluvian is the mythic progenitor of the clan Ventrue.He may have been known as Ventru but his origins are clouded in mystery, with a lot of conflicting information.
Antediluvian, As, Are
39. "Antediluvian" shape of the bat -- no paddings on the legs
40. Pickwickian Manners and Customs "Antediluvian," and for startling originality in his views as well as fearlessness in expressing them
And, Antediluvian, As
41. THE Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes (RAOB) group, in Wallasey, raised over PS7,000 last year for chosen charity CLIC Sargent, the UK's leading cancer charity for children, young people and their families.
Antediluvian, Accordance, Ancient, Alphabet, Approximately