1. Antiquated: having passed its time of use or usefulness
2. Antiquated definition, continued from, resembling, or adhering to the past; old-fashioned: Antiquated attitudes
Antiquated, Adhering, Attitudes
3. Find 25 ways to say Antiquated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Antiquated, Along, Antonyms, And, At
4. Antiquated: adjective aged , anachronistic , ancient , antediluvian , antique , archaic , disused , fossilized , obsolescent , obsolete , old , olden, old-fashioned
Antiquated, Adjective, Aged, Anachronistic, Ancient, Antediluvian, Antique, Archaic
5. Find clues for Antiquated or most any crossword answer or clues for crossword answers.
Antiquated, Any, Answer, Answers
6. Antiquated is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
7. Welcome to the page with the answer to the clue Antiquated
8. Antiquated 'Antiquated' is a 10 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Antiquated' Clue Answer; Ancient or old-fashioned (10) Antiquated: Outmoded, obsolete (10) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Antiquated
Antiquated, And, Answer, Ancient, Answers
9. We found 1 possible solution for the Antiquated crossword clue: POSSIBLE ANSWER: OLD
10. On this page you will find the solution to Antiquated crossword clue
11. Antiquated: 1 adj so extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period Synonyms: antediluvian , archaic old of long duration; not new
Antiquated, Adj, As, An, Antediluvian, Archaic
12. The crossword clue Antiquated with 3 letters was last seen on the November 27, 2021
13. The Antiquated electrical system is not equipped to handle all of these modern appliances
Antiquated, All, Appliances
14. Because Gail never replaced the Antiquated plumbing in her house, one day she came home to a flooded basement
15. The old mansion is overflowing with Antiquated furnishings worth millions of …
16. Antiquated definition: If you describe something as Antiquated , you are criticizing it because it is very old Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Antiquated, As, Are, And
17. What does Antiquated mean? The definition of Antiquated is something that is out of date, old or no longer useful
18. Founded in 2014, MSP Recovery has become a Medicare, Medicaid, commercial, and secondary payer reimbursement recovery leader, disrupting the Antiquated healthcare reimbursement system with data
19. “With the pandemic, we saw a significant increase day-over-day back in March of 2020 with the sheer volume of claims that came in, and it was exacerbated in our state by the Antiquated technology and our inability to process, code and move through just the sheer volume of claims,” Pechacek said.
20. "The campaign finance laws, which are Antiquated and stupid, they're corrupt in a way, but they
Are, Antiquated, And
21. ‘The Antiquated system of temporal note keeping needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency.’ ‘The system, which replaces the Antiquated radio network, was due to be introduced in the Humberside area in August.’ ‘The religious leaders are encouraging it, for the same Antiquated reasons they always have.’
Antiquated, Addressed, As, Area, August, Are, Always
22. ‘The Antiquated system of temporal note keeping needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency.’ ‘The system, which replaces the Antiquated radio network, was due to be introduced in the Humberside area in August.’ ‘The religious leaders are encouraging it, for the same Antiquated reasons they always have.’
Antiquated, Addressed, As, Area, August, Are, Always
23. Antiquated ( comparative more Antiquated, superlative most Antiquated ) old-fashioned, out of date quotations
24. 1918, Arthur Balfour, Response to Woodrow Wilsons Speech of 11 February 1918: Coming to the third proposition, von Hertling says, with justice, that the doctrine of the balance of power is a more or less Antiquated doctrine.
25. Something Antiquated is old-fashioned and not suitable for modern needs or conditions
26. In this page you can discover 38 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for Antiquated, like: old, ancient, old-fashioned, outmoded, obsolescent, See syn
Antonyms, And, Antiquated, Ancient
27. Antiquated - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
28. The Antiquated Set was worn by female royalty in the realm of Oolacile
29. Characteristics  The Antiquated Set is most notable for its headpiece, the Crown of Dusk, which increases magical damage dealt and taken.
30. The nation's laws on abortion are "Antiquated" and must "catch up with the science" concerning the viability of a fetus, Sen
Abortion, Are, Antiquated, And
31. The Antiquated heating system barely heats the larger rooms
32. The committee has recommended that all Antiquated legal procedures should be simplified
33. The Hick-Ups play Antiquated styles like the waltz, the polka, country swing and rockabilly.: The downtown area is filled with brick buildings and courtyards, giving it an Antiquated charm.: Etiquette and formality are the Antiquated attributes that make her readers swoon.: Daily trials on a creaking and Antiquated public transport and roads system is just a part of it.
Antiquated, And, Area, An, Are, Attributes
34. Among objections muttered privately or said outright in public meetings: "clunky," "tedious," "not user-friendly," "inaccurate," "Antiquated." Now, state …
35. See authoritative translations of Antiquated in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations
Antiquated, And, Audio,
36. Antiquated (ahn-tih-kwey-dihd) An adjective is a word that describes a
Antiquated, Ahn, An, Adjective
37. There are three common (but highly Antiquated) tools used for hiring
38. 48 synonyms for Antiquated: obsolete, old, aged, ancient, antique, old-fashioned, elderly, dated
Antiquated, Aged, Ancient, Antique
39. Leicester City have a new top goalscorer in European competition, while there’s still Antiquated goalkeeping but young confidence in the team
Another word for antiquated. adjective. Of a style or method formerly in vogue: antique, archaic, bygone, dated, dowdy, fusty, old, old-fashioned, old-time, outdated, outmoded, out-of-date, passÃ©, vintage.
The rule of thumb used by most antique dealers is that anything about 100 years or older is an antique. Items that are old, but not quite that old, are called vintage.
Another word for antique. adjective. Of a style or method formerly in vogue: antiquated, archaic, bygone, dated, dowdy, fusty, old, old-fashioned, old-time, outdated, outmoded, out-of-date, passÃ©, vintage.