1. The meaning of Aperture is an opening or open space : hole
2. What is Aperture in photography? Aperture refers to the opening of a lens's diaphragm through which light passes
3. Aperture Establishes First-Ever Endowment through $1 Million Matching Grant from the Andrea Frank Foundation
4. AFF will also collaborate with Aperture on a new edition of Robert Frank’s iconic book "The Americans" in 2024
Aff, Also, Aperture, Americans
5. Aperture is the opening of the lens through which light passes
6. When you hit the shutter release button to take the picture, the camera Aperture opens to the predetermined width, letting a specific amount of light through
7. A large Aperture lets more light in, and vice versa.
8. And by adjusting the Aperture setting on your camera, you can adjust the size of the Aperture (and, in turn, affect a photo’s brightness).
And, Adjusting, Aperture, Adjust, Affect
9. A wide Aperture, small f-number, means only a small portion of the image is in focus, in what is called a shallow depth of field
10. Aperture Technologies, Inc., 600 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103, United States +1 (303) 261 - 8895 [email protected]Aperture.technology +1 (303) 261 - 8895 [email protected]Aperture.technology
11. Aperture Health is the largest Credentials Verification Operation (CVO) in the U.S., serving a wide set of health plans and other payers with outsourced Primary Source Verification services
12. An Aperture is simply defined as an opening, hole or gap
An, Aperture, As
13. Varying the size of this Aperture has a dramatic effect on the look of your photo and along with
Aperture, And, Along
14. Aperture VC offers corporations a scalable solution to the problem of systemic biases in venture capital
15. Aperture – the size of the hole where light comes in
16. In SLR and DSLR cameras, the Aperture is an actual physical opening in the lens
And, Aperture, An, Actual
17. This means you can buy lenses with different Aperture ranges
18. Just a stone's throw from the Silver Line stands a modern sanctuary: Aperture
19. A Reston focal point, Aperture is an unexpected haven, overflowing with natural light, forward-thinking amenities, and a sense of community that radiates warmth and a gracious ease
Aperture, An, Amenities, And
20. Find 32 ways to say Aperture, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Aperture, Along, Antonyms, And, At
21. Numerical Aperture (also termed Object-Side Aperture) is a value (often symbolized by the abbreviation NA) originally defined by Abbe for microscope objectives and condensers
Aperture, Also, Abbreviation, Abbe, And
22. It is given by the simple expression: Formula 1 - Numerical Aperture
23. Aperture Hub Improving collective intelligence by subjecting ideas to multiple filters, establishing the right context, narrowing down the arguments and …
Aperture, Arguments, And
24. A small Aperture (high f-stop number) produces “deep” depth-of-field — a term used to describe an image that displays sharp focus across the board, ranging from foreground to background
Aperture, An, Across
25. Small Apertures, such as f/16 or f/22, are ideal when an entire landscape or group setting is the center of attention.
Apertures, As, Are, An, Attention
26. Aperture is a Discord Bot cloned from the bot known as Rowboat, made by the Discord Staff Member b1nzy
27. It was built to help maintain and moderate extremely large servers and thus it bears a unique and refined feature-set." Aperture and its team plan to uphold that same goal
28. Aperture, also known as Zynq, is an American YouTuber who makes videos about various scientific topics
Aperture, Also, As, An, American, About
29. Aperture makes videos about various interesting scientific topics
30. The main facility is the Aperture Science Enrichment Center, located in Upper Michigan, with at least one other base of operations in Cleveland, Ohio
31. Aperture Science, Inc., often simply referred to as Aperture Science or simply Aperture, is an American scientific research corporation whose laboratories and administration are located in Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Aperture, As, An, American, And, Administration, Are
32. An Antenna with an Aperture at the end can be termed as an Aperture antenna
An, Antenna, Aperture, At, As
33. This opening which is an Aperture, makes it an Aperture antenna.
An, Aperture, Antenna
34. Aperture is one of the three component parts of the Exposure Triangle
35. In Aperture Priority mode you take direct control of Aperture
36. A large Aperture results in a shallow depth of field, for attractive blurry backgrounds
37. A small Aperture results in a less shallow depth of field, for more front-to-back sharpness.
38. An Aperture stop is the opening which limits the amount of light which passes through an optical system
An, Aperture, Amount
39. For example, the adjustable diaphragm near the front of a compound camera lens is the Aperture stop for the lens.
40. Aperture: controls the area over which light can enter your camera
41. Aperture is one of the three elements that build up the exposure besides the shutter speed and the ISO
42. Getting to grips with taking an evenly exposed photo is a lot easier when you understand the Aperture
43. The Aperture stop (AS) is defined to be the stop or lens ring, which physically limits the solid angle of rays passing through the system from an on-axis object point
Aperture, As, Angle, An, Axis
44. The Aperture stop limits the brightness of an image.
45. Aperture synonyms, Aperture pronunciation, Aperture translation, English dictionary definition of Aperture
46. Aperture means the diameter of the Aperture through which the light hits the camera lens
47. F-stop (f-number or f-stop value) is focal length divided by the diameter of the Aperture
48. Aperture is the term used to describe the opening and closing of the diaphragm blades on the back of a lens.
49. According to Merriam-Webster, Aperture is defined as: 1 : an opening or open space: hole entered the cave through a narrow Aperture; 2 a : the opening in a photographic lens that admits the light, b: the diameter of the stop in an optical system that determines the …
According, Aperture, As, An, Admits
50. Aperture 'Aperture' is a 8 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Aperture' Clue Answer; Camera feature (8) Aperture: Hole or opening (8) Hole, opening (8) Opening, hole (8) Lens feature (8) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for …
Aperture, And, Answer, Answers
51. Aperture, in optics, the maximum diameter of a light beam that can pass through an optical system
52. The size of an Aperture is limited by the size of the mount holding the optical component, or the size of the diaphragm placed in the bundle of …
53. Aperture Science was founded as Aperture Fixtures in the early 1940s by Cave Johnson
54. Aperture Fixtures was primarily dedicated to the manufacture and distribution of shower curtains – a low-tech portal between the inside and outside of a shower – with Cave Johnson winning the "Shower Curtain Salesman of 1943" award.
Aperture, And, Award
55. Aperture definition, an opening, as a hole, slit, crack, gap, etc
Aperture, An, As
56. From the spectacular sculpture outside the building to our art gallery inside, Aperture is overflowing with creative energy
57. Aperture definition: It is the opening in the lens through which light passes to the camera and is measured in f-stops (or stops), which usually ranges from f/1.2 to f/32.Inside the camera lens is a mechanical iris diaphragm that controls the amount of light transmitted to the imaging sensor in the camera.
Aperture, And, Amount
58. Aperture controls both depth of field and exposure — widening the Aperture to blur out the background will also brighten the photo
Aperture, And, Also
59. Advanced photographers will use shutter speed and ISO to balance out the exposure, but there is a way to control Aperture and still properly expose the photo even if you have no idea what ISO and shutter speed are.
Advanced, And, Aperture, Are
60. The Aperture allows us to control the amount of light entering the lens
Aperture, Allows, Amount
61. When the Aperture is widened, more light can enter, and conversely, when the Aperture is narrowed, less light can enter the lens
62. The numerical values of the difference in Aperture size is known as the f …