1. Aphrodite was the ancient Greek goddess of love, beauty, desire, and all aspects of sexuality
Aphrodite, Ancient, And, All, Aspects
2. Born near Cyprus from the severed genitalia of the sky god Uranus, Aphrodite had a wider significance than the traditional view as a mere goddess of love
3. The bathing Aphrodite was a favorite subject in the Hellenic era, such as the statue made by Doidalsas (third century BCE; at the Louvre)
Aphrodite, As, At
4. Venus/Aphrodite was a favorite subject in the Renaissance and baroque periods (for example Botticello and Rubens).
5. Aphrodite, ancient Greek goddess of sexual love and beauty, identified with Venus by the Romans
Aphrodite, Ancient, And
6. The Greek word aphros means ‘foam,’ and Hesiod relates in his Theogony that Aphrodite was born from the white foam produced by the severed genitals of Uranus after his son Cronus threw them into the sea.
Aphros, And, Aphrodite, After
7. Aphrodite: [noun] the Greek goddess of love and beauty — compare venus.
8. Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love and Beauty and according to Hesiod’s Theogony, she was born from the foam in the waters of Paphos, on the island of Cyprus
Aphrodite, And, According
9. However, according to Homer, in Iliad, Aphrodite may instead be the
10. Aphrodite is the mother of the god of love, Eros (more familiar as Cupid)
11. Aphrodite's birth story makes her relation to the other gods and
12. Aphrodite was the ancient Greek goddess of love, sex, desire, and beauty, and one of the 12 gods of Olympus, alongside Zeus, Athena, and Hermes
Aphrodite, Ancient, And, Alongside, Athena
13. Aphrodite easily seduced those around her because she was gorgeous, and both men and women worshipped her.
Aphrodite, Around, And
14. Aphrodite, sometimes called the Oldest Fate, may have power over destiny
15. Aphrodite is the Greek Goddess of Love, Beauty, and Sexuality
16. Aphrodite is one of the best-known Greek goddesses, but her temple in Greece is relatively small
17. The Temple of Aphrodite Urania is located northwest of the Ancient Agora of Athens and northeast of the temple of Apollo Epikourios
Aphrodite, Ancient, Agora, Athens, And, Apollo
18. It’s believed that in the sanctuary of Aphrodite’s temple, there used to be a marble statue of her, made by
19. Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of beauty, love, desire, passion, pleasure, and fertility
20. His genitals created some foam, from which Aphrodite was born
21. ( Public Domain ) A Second Tale of Aphrodite’s Birth
22. In Aphrodite’s second birth story, she is a daughter of Zeus
23. Aphrodite may have been the most attractive goddess, but according to the Iliad (Homer's famous poem) she was a rather weak, fearsome goddess
Aphrodite, Attractive, According
24. Appearance of Aphrodite Aphrodite was usually depicted as a very attractive young woman who dressed elegantly and liked to wear jewelry.
Appearance, Aphrodite, As, Attractive, And
25. Aphrodite was the Greek goddess of love and beauty, and is honored by many Pagans today
26. There are two stories in Greek mythology that tell of Aphrodite's birth
27. She is starred in three books: Aphrodite the Beauty, Aphrodite the Diva, and Aphrodite the Fair.She is ten months older than Athena, which is stated in Persephone the Phony, and if Artemis is the oldest of all of them, then Aphrodite's birthday may be in January …
Aphrodite, And, Athena, Artemis, All
28. Aphrodite has strawberry blonde hair and fair, flawless skin
29. Aphrodite was the Olympian goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation
30. In the story of Aphrodite and Adonis, both Aphrodite and Persephone, goddess of fertility and death, love Adonis, a beautiful young man
Aphrodite, And, Adonis
31. Adonis is killed by a wild boar while he is on the hunt: Aphrodite begs Zeus to restore him to life, but Persephone also demands that he be brought back to life for her sake.
Adonis, Aphrodite, Also
32. Mens designer clothes store Aphrodite was founded in 1994 with the vision of being the leading UK designer menswear independent
33. Aphrodite’s (Asian Precipitation - Highly-Resolved Observational Data Integration Towards Evaluation) gridded precipitation is a set of long-term (1951 onward) continental-scale daily products that is based on a dense network of rain-gauge data for Asia including the Himalayas, South and Southeast Asia and mountainous areas in the Middle East.
Aphrodite, Asian, Asia, And, Areas
34. Aphrodite is the Goddess of love and beauty in the Greek pantheon of gods
35. After Ares killed himself while inside Themyscira's prison, the Sphere of the Gods collapsed due to a paradox and Aphrodite was exiled from Olympus, reappearing in Durovnia with no memory about how she was kicked out of her home dimension
After, Ares, And, Aphrodite, About
36. Aphrodite will ensure that the global @font-face rule for this font is only inserted once, no matter how many times it's referenced.
37. Similar to Font Faces, Aphrodite supports keyframe animations, but it's treated as a special case.Once we find an instance of the animation being referenced, a global @keyframes rule is created and appended to the page.
Aphrodite, Animations, As, An, Animation, And, Appended
38. Aphrodite was the Greek goddess of love, but unlike her Roman counterpart Venus, not only sexual love but also of affection and all impulses that are basic to social life
Aphrodite, Also, Affection, And, All, Are
39. Aphrodite (ΑΦΡΟΔITH) (アフロディーテ, Afurodīte?) is one of the Twelve Olympians appearing in Fate/Grand Order
Aphrodite, Afurod, Appearing
40. Formally one of the Twelve Machine Gods, Aphrodite and the others were destroyed by Sefar in 12,000BC
41. In ancient Greek mythology Aphrodite was the goddess of love and beauty
Ancient, Aphrodite, And
42. Aphrodite is associated with the Roman goddess Venus because they shared many of the same characteristics
43. The symbols of Aphrodite are the dove, rose, myrtle tree, and swan.
Aphrodite, Are, And
44. Aphrodite ăfrədī´tē [ key], in Greek religion and mythology, goddess of fertility, love, and beauty
45. Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty, and procreation
46. What we learn from Aphrodite, as well as from the other immortals in The Iliad, is that gods and goddesses are not always perched
Aphrodite, As, And, Are, Always
47. Aphrodite began to cry, but this time, she cried tears of joy
48. He pointed over Aphrodite’s shoulder and she turned around to look up into the sky.
Aphrodite, And, Around
49. This statue was inspired by the most famous Greek sculpture of a goddess, the Aphrodite of Knidos
50. Aphrodite is the Greek Goddess of Love , a perfect example of the Lover archetype
51. But, as she has already said, Aphrodite will have sorrow from this affair
As, Already, Aphrodite, Affair
52. Aphrodite definition, the ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty, identified by the Romans with Venus
Aphrodite, Ancient, And
53. Aphrodite is the Olympian Goddess of love and beauty
54. Aphrodite boons not only increase your damage significantly, offering the largest additive damage boosts for your Attack and Special, but also your survivability, making enemy attacks less effective as …
Aphrodite, Additive, Attack, And, Also, Attacks, As