1. Apply: [verb] to put to use especially for some practical purpose
2. Apply synonyms, Apply pronunciation, Apply translation, English dictionary definition of Apply
3. 29 synonyms of Apply from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 92 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Apply, And, Antonyms
4. Find 102 ways to say Apply, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Apply, Along, Antonyms, And, At
5. Apply definition, to make use of as relevant, suitable, or pertinent: to Apply a theory to a problem
6. Apply() takes Data frame or matrix as an input and gives output in vector, list or array
Apply, As, An, And, Array
7. Apply function in R is primarily used to avoid explicit uses of loop constructs
8. Copy a completed application and use it to Apply to another school
Application, And, Apply, Another
9. If you are Applying for the Summer 2021, Fall 2021, or Spring 2022 semesters, stay on this site and either log in using your existing credentials or create a new account
Are, Applying, And, Account
10. If you are Applying for the Summer 2022, Fall 2022, or Spring 2023 semesters
11. Apply (func, axis = 0, raw = False, result_type = None, args = (), ** kwargs) [source] ¶ Apply a function along an axis of the DataFrame
Apply, Axis, Args, Along, An
12. If you are an undocumented student, please visit our Undocumented Admissions page for information on how to Apply to the University of Oklahoma
Are, An, Admissions, Apply
13. Once you're eligible, your next step is to register and Apply for unemployment.
14. Then the CROSS Apply operator is specified to pass the plan handles to sys.dm_exec_query_plan.
15. Find out if you qualify and Apply to receive paid time off to care for yourself or a family member.
16. Apply: Apply Functions Over Array Margins Description
17. Returns a vector or array or list of values obtained by Applying a function to margins of an array or matrix
Array, Applying, An
18. *Processing times begin the day we receive your application at a passport agency or center, not the day you mail your application or Apply
Application, At, Agency, Apply
19. If you Apply to more than four, you’ll need to pay $70 for each additional choice
20. Apply to State Trooper, Production Worker, Remote - Appointment Calls and more!
Apply, Appointment, And
21. Step 1: Click "Apply Online" and sign in to USAJOBS.GOV
22. After finding the job you want to Apply for, click "Apply Online" to sign into USAJOBS
23. Students can Apply directly to UMD or by using the Common Application
24. If you are Applying directly to UMD, follow these step-by-step
25. Apply for This is the expression to use if your intention is to obtain something
26. Apply with The word with in this idiom implies agency, the means “by which” you Apply
27. With Apply, you can also use an array literal, for example, func.Apply(this, ['eat', 'bananas']), or an Array object, for example, func.Apply(this, new Array('eat', 'bananas'))
Apply, Also, An, Array
28. Applying early is encouraged, as the University must limit enrollment in specific majors and programs.
Applying, As, And
29. Become part of our culture and community – Apply …
30. You should Apply to UDC as a Transfer Applicant only if ALL of the following conditions Apply: You are seeking an Associate's or Bachelor's degree; You have completed high school and are currently enrolled in, or have previously attended a college, university, and/or proprietary school in or outside of the United States at any time since high school graduation
Apply, As, Applicant, All, Are, An, Associate, And, Attended, At, Any
31. Our scholarship application process used to be really cumbersome, but with SurveyMonkey Apply, it's incredibly simple for applicants and reviewers, and our staff has saved a ton of time
Application, Apply, Applicants, And
32. With SurveyMonkey Apply in place, applications have skyrocketed.
33. Apply to: See: appertain , call , importune , petition , pray
34. We have all the dates and details you'll need as you're Applying to Carolina
All, And, As, Applying
35. Congratulations on your decision to take the next step and Apply for enrollment at California Baptist University, one of the best Christian colleges and universities in Southern California
And, Apply, At
36. To Apply for financial aid you will need the tax returns from two years prior and possibly your parents’ and/or your spouse’s tax returns
Apply, Aid, And
37. Apply as a transfer student if you are a domestic (non-international) student who has attended an institution of higher education after completing high school or a GED
Apply, As, Are, Attended, An, After
38. Apply as an international student if you are an international, non-domestic student.
Apply, As, An, Are
39. Apply翻譯：請求, （尤指透過書面或表格形式）申請，請求, 涉及, （尤指規章法律）適用，有關，涉及, 用, 使用，運用，應用, 放在…上面, 塗，敷, 努力工作。了解更多。
40. Ready to Apply? Your journey starts with an application
Apply, An, Application
41. In order to avoid delays with your application process, please be sure to Apply according to the requirements of your specific applicant type, as noted below.
Avoid, Application, Apply, According, Applicant, As
42. Undergraduate Applications Now Open for January 2022 Admission for Select Programmes Application Deadline: November 22, 2021 Apply Now Forms and Documents for New Students Students pursuing the BSc Social Work or MBBS (Medical Degree) Submit your main application form along with your Statement of Responsibility for Medical Students
Applications, Admission, Application, Apply, And, Along
43. Undergraduate Students: Apply through the UNI Application or the Common Application
44. How to Apply So, you've learned about BU and think it may be the place for you
Apply, About, And
45. Apply Now: Common Application Apply Now: Coalition Application First-Year and International Students Early Decision Applicants
Apply, Application, And, Applicants
apply (verb) · applies (third person present) · applied (past tense) · applied (past participle) · applying (present participle)
Apply means that something that is relevant or applicable to something else. Saying the law has to be obeyed by everyone is an example of how the law does apply to everyone. The definition of apply is to go through the proper steps to be granted a request.
apply. ( əˈplaɪ) vb, -plies, -plying or -plied. 1. ( tr) to put to practical use; utilize; employ. 2. ( intr) to be relevant, useful, or appropriate. 3. ( tr) to cause to come into contact with; put onto. 4. (often foll by: for) to put in an application or request.
Definition of apply. 1 : to have relevance or a valid connection This rule applies to freshmen only. 2 : to make an appeal or request especially in the form of a written application apply for a job.