1. The meaning of Appointed is chosen for a particular job
2. Appointed: to decide upon (the time or date for an event) usually from a position of authority
3. To select or designate to fill an office or a position: Appointed her the chief operating officer of the company
4. To furnish; equip: a house that is comfortably Appointed
5. Appointed definition, by, through, or as a result of an appointment (often in contrast with elected): an Appointed official
Appointed, As, An, Appointment
6. At Appointed, commitment to our values is what sets us apart
At, Appointed, Apart
7. Find 4 ways to say Appointed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Appointed, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. Synonyms for Appointed include chosen, decided, assigned, fixed, allotted, arranged, determined, established, prearranged and set
Appointed, Assigned, Allotted, Arranged, And
9. A person Appointed by the company to speak on its behalf and/or to provide defined service and work
10. Definition of Appointed in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Appointed mean? Information and translations of Appointed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. In the United States a committee of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Appointed to consider the question of rail manufacture in consequence of an increase in the number of rail-failures, issued an interim report in 1907 in which it suggested a range of carbon from 0-55 to 0-65% for the heaviest sections of Bessemer steel flange rails, with a phosphorus maximum of 0.085%; while the
American, Appointed, An
13. Appointed - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
14. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Appointed adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (time, etc.: designated) señalado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Appointed, Adj, Adjective, An, Alado, Adjetivo, Alta
15. Aston Villa Appointed Steven Gerrard as their new head coach on a three-and-a-half-year deal
Aston, Appointed, As, And
16. A federal judge on Wednesday Appointed a three-judge panel to hear arguments on whether candidates who win election this year to Virginia’s House of …
17. BANGKOK: Paetongtarn Shinawatra, youngest daughter of former prime minister Thaksin, was Appointed chief adviser to Pheu Thai for participation and …
Appointed, Adviser, And
18. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona has Appointed an elementary school principal, a business executive, a local school board member, a testing and measurement expert, and a former governor to the National Assessment Governing Board, which oversees the only ongoing, nationally representative assessment of what American students know and can do in various subjects.
Appointed, An, And, Assessment, American
19. Following the ceremonial protocols, Scholz went to see German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier who officially Appointed him as the country's new Chancellor
20. Dan Bartel, a Republican lawmaker from Lewistown, has been Appointed to the vacant seat left by former state Sen
21. GOP-Appointed judges freeze Biden vaccine requirement after federal lawsuit
22. Taliban-Appointed top diplomat, head of US Mission to Afghanistan meet in Qatar Lankan president appoints task force led by controversial monk for …
Appointed, Afghanistan, Appoints
23. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a four-month global recruitment process, Kylie Rampa has been Appointed as chief executive officer
24. However, "He was Appointed President of the company." is vastly more commonly used
25. In August, Discovery Appointed Jeeyoung Lee to become its senior VP of Asia-Pacific content strategy and GM for both Japan and Korea
August, Appointed, Asia, And
26. "Congress president has Appointed Shri Jagdish Thakor as the President, Gujarat Pradesh Congress Committee, with immediate effect," an official statement from the party said on Friday.
Appointed, As, An
27. Armstrong Alexis of Saint Lucia has been Appointed as the new deputy secretary-general of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM)
Armstrong, Alexis, Appointed, As
28. 1 day ago · Philip Harju, a Longview resident and the recent interim chairman of the Cowlitz Indian Tribe, has been Appointed to a state advisory board on police use of force investigations.
Ago, And, Appointed, Advisory
29. Genie Kelley Appointed To Lake Elsinore USD Board - Lake Elsinore-Wildomar, CA - Kelley was unanimously Appointed by the LEUSD Board of Trustees during a special meeting Tuesday.
30. WASHINGTON — The bipartisan commission Appointed by President Biden to study possible changes to the federal judiciary unanimously approved a …
31. The FNM Appointed Board of Directors and BPL’s executive staff, in particular CEO Whitney Heastie, had a tumultuous relationship with the president and members of the Bahamas Electrical Workers
32. Joanne Roberts Appointed third President of Yale-NUS College
33. Professor Tan Tai Yong will be stepping down as president of Yale-NUS College after completing his full five-year term of appointment at the end of this academic year, and Professor Joanne Roberts has been Appointed to serve as president of the college beginning July 1, 2022
As, After, Appointment, At, Academic, And, Appointed
34. All three are interchangeable in terms of meaning, but the one without as or to be is the most common: If you're looking for one to use, I would go for was Appointed manager, just because it sounds more natural.
All, Are, As, Appointed
35. Mitchell was nominated by the Republican-Appointed members on the commission and approved by a majority vote
Appointed, And, Approved
36. Congratulations to our Duke faculty who have been promoted or Appointed to the rank of full professor
37. The supervisors Appointed Christopher Mathis as the new representative for Legislative District 9 after rejecting Anakarina Rodriguez, the lone female candidate for the district
Appointed, As, After, Anakarina