1. The meaning of Apprehensive is afraid that something bad or unpleasant is going to happen : feeling or showing fear or apprehension about the future
Apprehensive, Afraid, Apprehension, About
2. How has the meaning of Apprehensive changed over time? Synonym Discussion of Apprehensive.
3. Synonyms for Apprehensive: alive, aware, cognizant, conscious, mindful, sensible, sentient, ware; Antonyms for Apprehensive: insensible, oblivious, unaware
Apprehensive, Alive, Aware, Antonyms
4. Apprehensive definition, uneasy or fearful about something that might happen: Apprehensive for the safety of the mountain climbers
5. Apprehensive synonyms, Apprehensive pronunciation, Apprehensive translation, English dictionary definition of Apprehensive
6. Anxious or fearful about the future; uneasy: was Apprehensive before the surgery.
Anxious, About, Apprehensive
7. If you live near a busy intersection with no stop signs, you might be a bit Apprehensive about crossing the street.
8. Find 54 ways to say Apprehensive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Apprehensive, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. 23 rows · Apprehensive Crossword Clue
10. Apprehensive 'Apprehensive' is a 12 letter word starting with A and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Apprehensive We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Apprehensive will help you to finish your crossword today
Apprehensive, And, Answers
11. The Crossword Solver found 161 answers to the Apprehensive crossword clue
12. Apprehensive adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (anxious) craintif, craintive adj adjectif: modifie un nom
Apprehensive, Adj, Adjective, An, Anxious, Adjectif
13. Apprehensive (adj.) late 14c., "capable of perceiving, fitted for mental impression," from Medieval Latin apprehensivus, from Latin apprehens-, past-participle stem of apprehendere "take hold of, grasp" physically or mentally (see apprehend).Meaning "fearful of what is to come" is recorded from 1630s, via notion of "capable of grasping with the mind" (c
Apprehensive, Adj, Apprehensivus, Apprehens, Apprehendere, Apprehend
14. What does Apprehensive mean? Anxious or fearful about the future; uneasy
Apprehensive, Anxious, About
15. 26 synonyms for Apprehensive: anxious, concerned, worried, afraid, alarmed, nervous
Apprehensive, Anxious, Afraid, Alarmed
16. John is Apprehensive because he has done little caving, and doesn't like tight crawls
17. The board of directors looked tense and Apprehensive , anticipating the storm that was about to break
And, Apprehensive, Anticipating, About
18. It was a mixture of anger, worry, and sadness with tears welling in her Apprehensive eyes.
Anger, And, Apprehensive
19. This page shows answers to the clue Apprehensive, followed by ten definitions like “ Discerning quick to understand ”, “ Quick to learn or understand ” and “ Anxious or fearful about the future ”
Answers, Apprehensive, And, Anxious, About
20. Apprehensive definition: Someone who is Apprehensive is afraid that something bad may happen
21. With recent job cuts, Kate is Apprehensive about losing her job
22. Terry, a brave and willing man, is the least Apprehensive of danger
23. If you are Apprehensive of the online matches that await you, the FIFA 13 career mode is a good place to start
Are, Apprehensive, Await
24. Men will faint from terror, Apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken
25. However, the company was quite Apprehensive of the results to be achieved through the introduction of iPad Mini.
26. As Cagey has said, 'Apprehensive of' has a different meaning from 'Apprehensive about'
As, Apprehensive, About
27. We can say this person is not Apprehensive of any difficulty: because he does not expect any.
28. Apprehensive: Anxious or fearful about the future; uneasy
Apprehensive, Anxious, About
29. For a moment, Helen stood very still, her expression Apprehensive, her hands rubbing the ball, exploring the slickness of the horsehide and the ridges of the stitching.
30. For a moment, Helen stood very still, her expression Apprehensive, her hands rubbing the ball, exploring the slickness of the horsehide and the …
31. ‘An anxious start I was a bit Apprehensive at the start of this week.’ ‘If the horse gets Apprehensive or frightened, his back tightens and shortens.’ ‘She wore an expression that could either be read as Apprehensive or frightened, depending.’ ‘Why were these people frightened and so Apprehensive if he had committed no crime?’
An, Anxious, Apprehensive, At, And, As
32. Bernie Sanders' Ex-spokesperson Apprehensive Over Effectiveness Of Salt Deductions
33. An Apprehensive face/glance/look; The long delay had made me quite Apprehensive
34. Apprehensive about/of something I was a little Apprehensive about the effects of what I had said
35. You have no reason to be Apprehensive of the future
36. Apprehensive that… She was deeply Apprehensive that something might go wrong
37. • Dr Gottlieb reassures Apprehensive patients that the operation is a simple procedure
38. • The Secret Service gets Apprehensive when people even walk on this part of the colonnade
39. Apprehensive that • They were deeply involved in the welfare of their families - Apprehensive that something might go wrong.
40. [more Apprehensive; most Apprehensive] : afraid that something bad or unpleasant is going to happen : feeling or showing fear or apprehension about the future
Apprehensive, Afraid, Apprehension, About
41. He was quite Apprehensive [= fearful, uneasy] about the surgery
42. Definition of Apprehensive in the Definitions.net dictionary
43. What does Apprehensive mean? Information and translations of Apprehensive in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
44. Israelis living in or visiting Turkey Apprehensive after latest arrests Modiin couple Natali and Mordy Oaknin were arrested suspicion of espionage after they were spotted taking a …
Apprehensive, After, Arrests, And, Arrested
45. Chapter 179: ApprehensiveBlood Warlock: Succubus Partner in the Apocalypse
46. We've got 10 rhyming words for Apprehensive » What rhymes with Apprehensive? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Apprehensive.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
47. Bachelor Nation Stars Are "Apprehensive" to Join Bachelor in Paradise Amid Controversy After the franchise became embroiled in controversy, several sources exclusively tell E! News, "many people
Are, Apprehensive, Amid, After
48. 2,895 Apprehensive stock photos are available royalty-free
Apprehensive, Are, Available
49. Lady Apprehensive about having blood work completed
50. Lady Apprehensive about having needle poke for blood work
51. Apprehensive Old Man With Walker Looking Behind Isolated On White.
52. Sports A Grip on Sports: After so long away, we’re a bit Apprehensive about being back in the stands for a sporting event
After, Away, Apprehensive, About
53. She said don't be Apprehensive But there's too many randoms At the kickback She said don't be Apprehensive But there's too many randoms
54. Under my skin, and that's okay If you're feeling Apprehensive, I can help you put it in perspective If you're feeling a little uneasy, I …
55. Provided to YouTube by Farolatino S.A.Apprehensive · GiangFalling In Love℗ 2021 HPM Music NetworkReleased on: 2021-11-11Music Publisher: Dinh Van GiangCompo
56. Apprehensive Dental Care is located at 9418 37th Ave, Jackson Heights, NY
Apprehensive, At, Ave