1. Apprentice synonyms, Apprentice pronunciation, Apprentice translation, English dictionary definition of Apprentice
2. Synonyms for Apprentice: adjunct, adjutant, aid, aide, assistant, coadjutor, deputy, helper; Antonyms for Apprentice: old hand, old-timer, vet, veteran, furlough, lay
Apprentice, Adjunct, Adjutant, Aid, Aide, Assistant, Antonyms
3. Apprenticeship.gov is the one-stop source to connect career seekers, employers, and education partners with Apprenticeship resources
4. Discover Apprenticeships across industries, how programs are started by employers, and how to become an Apprentice
Apprenticeships, Across, Are, And, An, Apprentice
5. Discover Apprenticeship: Start Your Dream Job Faster
6. Contestants compete for a job as an Apprentice to billionaire American Donald Trump.
As, An, Apprentice, American
7. Why Become an Apprentice? Through an Apprenticeship program, you can obtain paid, relevant workplace experience while acquiring the skills and credentials that employer’s value
An, Apprentice, Apprenticeship, Acquiring, And
8. 94% of Apprentices who complete an Apprenticeship retain employment, with an …
Apprentices, An, Apprenticeship
9. The Crossword Solver found 43 answers to the Apprentice crossword clue
10. Apprentice was originally designed to support this, but we want to do it in a way that will feel intuitive and work for many games and screen sizes
11. Drafting A built-in drafting system is a common request of our users that we would love to add, after the basic playability elements of Apprentice reach a near-final stage.
Add, After, Apprentice
12. To provide financial support to establishments to undertake Apprenticeship programs in the following ways:- i) To support establishments, (especially MSMEs) to engage Apprentices under the Apprentices Act and pay stipend to them as per prescribed rates wherein under NAPS 25% of prescribed
Apprenticeship, Apprentices, Act, And, As
13. Help inspire the Apprentices of tomorrow by joining the Young Apprentice Ambassador Network (YAAN)
Apprentices, Apprentice, Ambassador
14. The 15th annual week-long celebration of Apprenticeships will be taking place across England between 7th-13th February 2022.
Annual, Apprenticeships, Across
15. My plumber's taken on an Apprentice to learn the trade.
16. At his new job, he is asked to become an Apprentice to Rahim, the facility's executioner
At, Asked, An, Apprentice
17. The Apprentice is an American reality television program that judges the business skills of a group of contestants
Apprentice, An, American
18. The Apprentice was created by British television producer Mark Burnett
19. Inflections of 'Apprentice' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Apprentices v 3rd person singular apprenticing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Apprenticed v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Apprenticed v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used
Apprentice, Apprentices, Apprenticing, Apprenticed
20. The Apprentice (TV Series 2004–2017) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Apprentice, And, Actors, Actresses
21. Apprentice definition, a person who works for another in order to learn a trade: an Apprentice to a plumber
Apprentice, Another, An
22. As the tech intermediary for the US Department of Labor, our role is to help you build Apprenticeship inside your company
23. The Apprenticeship Training Govt Jobs means the Apprentice Trainee vacancy to be fill up through 01 to 03 Years training period basis
24. Arnold Schwarzenegger reigns over the Boardroom in The New Celebrity Apprentice where celebrities compete for their charities.
25. Apprentice has a presence in over 80 counties across Arkansas and Oklahoma
Apprentice, Across, Arkansas, And
26. All the ITI/ Diploma completed candidates would like to know Latest Apprenticeship 2021 Notifications released at www.Apprenticeship.gov.in portal
All, Apprenticeship, At
27. Because through this Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021, they could easily attain job training in government departments
28. PR/P/51/Apprentice (2018-19)} for engagement of Apprentices at Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex stand POSTPONED Barauni Refinery postpones the personal interview for Apprenticeship scheduled on 2nd & 3rd of April 2019 against Written test held on 24-03-2019.
Apprentice, Apprentices, At, Amp, Apprenticeship, April, Against
29. Stream the latest seasons and episodes, watch trailers, and more for The Apprentice at TV Guide
And, Apprentice, At
30. Find 21 ways to say Apprentice, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Apprentice, Along, Antonyms, And, At
31. A barber Apprentice is a person pursuing in good faith a course of study in the practice of barbering under the tutelage, supervision, and direction of a licensee and who assists such licensee in such practice
Apprentice, And, Assists
32. Becoming an Apprentice - what to expect, Apprenticeship levels, pay and training, making an application, complaining about an Apprenticeship
An, Apprentice, Apprenticeship, And, Application, About
33. Register your profile, search vacancies and apply for an Apprenticeship - you must be 16 or over
And, Apply, An, Apprenticeship
34. Apprentice 'Apprentice' is a 10 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Apprentice'
35. What does Apprentice mean? To place or take on as a beginner or learner
36. Apprentice ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Apprentice là gì: 1
37. Must have at least 2 years experience in a Level 2 or 3 Diesel Apprentice capacity
38. First purchase the Apprentice Hunter Authorization for $10 (Good for one year
39. N-COUNT An Apprentice is a young person who works for someone in order to learn their skill
40. I started off as an Apprentice and worked my way up
As, An, Apprentice, And
41. V-T If a young person is Apprenticed to someone, they go to work for them in order to learn their skill
42. During their Apprenticeship, your Apprentice will receive two different types of training
43. End-point assessment (EPA) is an assessment of the knowledge, skills and behaviours that your Apprentice has learned throughout an Apprenticeship.
Assessment, An, And, Apprentice, Apprenticeship
44. An Apprentice is someone 16 or older who is learning a career from a skilled worker and earning while they learn, all without student loan debt! Each program includes a minimum of 2,000 hours of on-the-job training and 144 hours of classroom instruction each year.
An, Apprentice, And, All
45. The information below outlines the requirements for licensure as an Apprentice
As, An, Apprentice
46. Note that Apprentices in the plumbing and mechanical systems trade disciplines must both be enrolled in a recognized United States Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship program AND licensed with the board.
Apprentices, And, Apprenticeship
47. It has dedicated Apprentice and trainee wages, conditions and entitlement information
48. What if I’m still at school? If you are still at school, you can discuss an Australian School-based Apprenticeship with your teachers and career advisers
At, Are, An, Australian, Apprenticeship, And, Advisers
49. Further information is available on the Australian School-based Apprenticeships page.
Available, Australian, Apprenticeships
50. A carpenter's Apprentice = an Apprentice to a carpenter.
51. Customized and hands-on, Apprenticeships allow you to learn and earn
And, Apprenticeships, Allow
52. Your wages increase as you master job-specific skills through classroom and on-the-job training. Apprenticeships offer rewarding careers and flexible work/life balance
As, And, Apprenticeships
53. To obtain an Apprenticeship, apply directly to the employer's
An, Apprenticeship, Apply
apprentice (noun) · apprentices (plural noun)
apprentice (verb) · apprentices (third person present) · apprenticed (past tense) · apprenticed (past participle) · apprenticing (present participle)
Apprentice Job Description. Take orders, work well and in harmony with other trades people, and be respectful Communicate through hand signals with others; sit, stand, lift and/or carry for 10 hours or more per day Lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis; work in enclosed spaces for significant periods of time.
As nouns the difference between trainee and apprentice is that trainee is someone who is still in the process of being formally trained in a workplace while apprentice is a trainee, especially in a skilled trade. to put under the care and supervision of a master, for the purpose of instruction in a trade or business.
What Skills should Apprenticeship Candidates demonstrate?
Beginning an Apprenticeship. The first step to becoming a certified journeyperson is finding an employer who is willing to hire an apprentice. Apprenticeship training usually begins with a period of on-the-job training followed by in-school technical training.