1. Synonyms for Apprise: acquaint, advise, brief, catch up, clear, clue (in), enlighten, familiarize
Apprise, Acquaint, Advise
2. Combining unparalleled access to data, expert multifamily appraisal specialists, and innovative technology, Apprise delivers the highest quality appraisals faster than ever before
Access, Appraisal, And, Apprise, Appraisals
3. Apprise is a leader in delivering fully integrated ERP and supply chain solutions to businesses focused on consumer goods importing and distribution.
4. Effective July 1, 2021, Apprise is now Pennsylvania Medicare Education and Decision Insight, PA MEDI – Same Program, Same Services for Pennsylvania’s Medicare Beneficiaries, now with …
5. Who We Are Apprise is a nonprofit research institute dedicated to collecting and analyzing data and information to assess and improve public programs
Are, Apprise, And, Analyzing, Assess
6. Apprise's annual revenues are $1-$10 million (see exact revenue data) and has 10-100 employees
Apprise, Annual, Are, And
7. Pennsylvania Medicare Education and Decision Insight (formerly Apprise) is Pennsylvania’s State Health Insurance Program
8. Apprise helps Medicare beneficiaries of any age as well as people who will soon be eligible for Medicare
Apprise, Any, Age, As
9. Apprise staff depend on a network of knowledgeable and trained volunteers to do this important work
10. Apprise definition, to give notice to; inform; advise (often followed by of): to be Apprised of the death of an old friend
Apprise, Advise, Apprised, An
11. Definition of Apprise in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Apprise mean? Information and translations of Apprise in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
13. Apprise: verb acquaint , advise , alert , announce , brief , communicate , convey knowledge , counsel , describe , divulge , enlighten , familiarize , give
Apprise, Acquaint, Advise, Alert, Announce
14. Apprise - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
15. Apprise is a free Medicare health insurance counseling program.
16. Apprise is designed to help Pennsylvanians age 60 and older and those with dissabilities with Medicare health insurance concerns
Apprise, Age, And
17. Apprise counselors are specially trained volunteers who can answer questions about Medicare, provide objective, easy to understand information.
Apprise, Are, Answer, About
18. To Apprise someone about something is to fill them in, to give them the scoop
19. Apprise CRE is an Australia-wide network of experts involved in medical, scientific, public health and ethics research
Apprise, An, Australia, And
20. Apprise is funded by the National Health and Medical Research Council.
21. Find 11 ways to say Apprise, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Apprise, Along, Antonyms, And, At
22. Apprise counselors are specially trained to answer your questions about Medicare and provide you with objective, easy-to-understand information about health insurance
Apprise, Are, Answer, About, And
23. Specifically, Apprise can answer your questions about Medicare, Medicare Supplemental Insurance, Medicaid, and Long-Term Care Insurance as well the new prescription drug plans.
Apprise, Answer, About, And, As
24. Apprise definition: When you are Apprised of something, someone tells you about it
Apprise, Are, Apprised, About
25. PA MEDI (formerly Apprise) Providing one-on-one counseling to community members regarding their options for affordable, quality health care for seniors & families with aging & non-clinical issues in the the home
Apprise, Affordable, Amp, Aging
26. Please Apprise me of any changes to the document before publication
27. I expect my son's teacher to Apprise me of his academic struggles
28. I scheduled a meeting for this afternoon to Apprise my boss of the project status.
29. Apprise harnesses artificial intelligence, state-of-the-art trend analysis, and enhanced analytics and pairs that technology platform with its leading appraisers to consistently deliver trusted
Apprise, Artificial, Art, Analysis, And, Analytics, Appraisers
30. Apprise is a tool for screening vulnerable populations with the potential to unmask situations of forced labor and human trafficking
31. Apprise (v.) "to notify, give notice," 1690s, from French appris, past participle of apprendre "to inform, teach" (Old French aprendre, 12c.), literally "to lay hold of (in the mind)," from Latin apprehendere "take hold of, grasp" mentally or physically, from ad "to" (see ad-) + prehendere "to seize" (from prae- "before," see pre-, + - hendere
Apprise, Appris, Apprendre, Aprendre, Apprehendere, Ad
32. What does Apprise mean? To notify, or to make aware; to inform
33. Apprise brings the best of digital transformation and professional expertise together for your benefit
34. Apprise has access to the industry’s most comprehensive data set, which allows our team to tackle everything from the data-rich primary markets to secondary and tertiary markets with hyper-local insights.
Apprise, Access, Allows, And
35. "Within the first two weeks of implementation, Apprise ® ERP rule-based margin management saved us $25,000
36. We knew right away we had made the right decision in selecting Apprise." - CFO, Travelon
37. "Apprise spoke our language, offered the support we needed, and proved it had the functionality to put more information into user hands."
38. UK English definition of Apprise along with additional meanings, example sentences, and ways to say.
Apprise, Along, Additional, And
39. Apprise is a nonprofit research institute dedicated to collecting and analyzing data and information to assess and improve public programs
Apprise, And, Analyzing, Assess
40. Apprise comes from the French apprendre, to learn or inform via the Latin apprendere, to learn
Apprise, Apprendre, Apprendere
41. These examples will Apprise you of how to use it: When asked whether transit officials were Apprised of complaints made via 311, the city's help line, Mr
Apprise, Asked, Apprised
42. Morrel," said Chateau-Renaud, "will you Apprise the Count of Monte Cristo that M
43. Apprise them of our change in destination and the potential delay of about a month
Apprise, And, About
44. Exactly what I wish for; I will Apprise my mother of my intention, and return to you.
45. Apprise API was designed to easily fit into existing (and new) eco-systems that are looking for a simple notification solution.
Apprise, Api, And, Are
46. = Please keep me Apprised of any changes in the situation
47. To Exhaust, Parties Must Apprise the Agency of the Relevant Facts and Issues; Parties Need Not Recite “Magic Words.”.
Apprise, Agency, And
48. The politician will Apprise the public of his decision to run for reelection during the interview
49. As soon as possible, I need to Apprise the credit card company of the unusual charge on my Visa card
50. On the first of the month, the landlord will Apprise his tenants of the twenty-five dollar rent increase
51. Apprise ( third-person singular simple present Apprises, present participle apprising, simple past and past participle Apprised ) ( transitive) To notify, or to make aware; to inform
Apprise, Apprises, Apprising, And, Apprised, Aware
52. Apprise somebody of something to tell or inform somebody of something
53. He saw no reason to Apprise the committee of what had happened
54. Apprise students of research, fellowship and scholarship opportunities, make recommendations and may award grants
Apprise, And, Award
55. The Employer argued that Section 656.17(f)(3) only requires “a description of the vacancy specific enough to Apprise the U.S
56. The labels Apprise me of their contents: molybdenite of ammonia, chloride of antimony, permanganate of potash and ever so many other strange terms.
Apprise, Ammonia, Antimony, And
57. Appraise/Apprise: To appraise is to determine the value of something; to Apprise is to inform others of something
58. Apprise Media LLC (New York), a niche media company backed by Spectrum Equity Investors (Boston, MA), has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Canon Communications (Los Angeles, CA), a producer of print publications, trade shows and digital media for the high-growth $200 billion medical device manufacturing market and allied packaging
Apprise, Agreement, Acquire, Angeles, And, Allied