1. Appropriate: [adjective] especially suitable or compatible : fitting.
2. Synonyms for Appropriate: applicable, apt, becoming, befitting, felicitous, fit, fitted, fitting; Antonyms for Appropriate: improper, inapplicable, inapposite
Appropriate, Applicable, Apt, Antonyms
3. Appropriate definition, suitable or fitting for a particular purpose, person, occasion, etc.: an Appropriate example;an Appropriate dress
4. Something Appropriate is correct and fits the situation
5. A sweater-vest with reindeer on it is Appropriate holiday apparel, even if it's totally embarrassing.
6. Find 103 ways to say Appropriate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Appropriate, Along, Antonyms, And, At
7. 125 synonyms for Appropriate: suitable, right, fitting, fit, suited, correct, belonging
8. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Appropriate crossword clue
9. Appropriate 'Appropriate' is a 11 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Appropriate' Clue Answer; Appropriate (7) FITTING: Appropriate or proper (7) The trying on of clothes (7) Steal; suitable (11) Appropriate: Right or suitable (11)
Appropriate, And, Answer
10. You may not have the Appropriate permission to access the item
11. Appropriate synonyms, Appropriate pronunciation, Appropriate translation, English dictionary definition of Appropriate
12. What does Appropriate mean? Suitable for a particular person, condition, occasion, or place; fitting
13. Appropriate to [sth] adj + prep (befitting) approprié pour [qqn] adj + prép : comme il convient pour [qqn] loc adj + prép : comme il se doit pour [qqn] loc adj + prép : The General reacted as is Appropriate to a man of his rank
Appropriate, Adj, Appropri, As
14. This page shows answers to the clue Appropriate, followed by ten definitions like “A property; attribute”, “Suitable and fitting” and “To make suitable; to suit”.Synonyms for Appropriate are for example apposite, apt and arrogate.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Answers, Appropriate, Attribute, And, Are, Apposite, Apt, Arrogate
15. Appropriate definition: Something that is Appropriate is suitable or acceptable for a particular situation
16. Appropriate subject matter for art could include pastoral scenes, landscapes, florals or anything else that is calming and appealing.: Appropriate modification and proper implementation of a unified public health Act for the State is the need of the hour.: She then suffered an epileptic seizure and was treated with an Appropriate medication.: Appropriate and clear signage …
Appropriate, Art, Anything, And, Appealing, Act, An
17. Find 70 ways to say AppropriateD, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Appropriated, Along, Antonyms, And, At
18. Definition of Appropriate in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Appropriate mean? Information and translations of Appropriate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
20. If Appropriate public policies were in place to help all women—whether CEOs or their children's caregivers—and all families, Sandberg would be no more newsworthy than any other highly capable person living in a more just society
Appropriate, All, And, Any
21. The Appropriate use for toothpaste is for brushing teeth
22. When someone sends you a gift, the Appropriate response is to thank them
23. Because she wanted to wear an Appropriate outfit for her first day, she dressed the part of a teacher
24. She wondered what the Appropriate time-frame was for sending a belated wedding gift
25. Synonyms for Appropriate time include opportunity, occasion, circumstance, moment, condition, situation, time, window, window of opportunity and context
26. Appropriate ( v.) give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause; Synonyms: allow / earmark / set aside / reserve
Appropriate, Assign, Allow, Aside
27. Appropriate ( v.) take possession of by force, as after an invasion; Synonyms: capture / seize / conquer
Appropriate, As, After, An
28. Appropriate ( adj.) suitable for a particular person or place or condition etc;
29. An Appropriate Requiescat is contained in the words of Luther, in a letter written to their common friend Eoban Hesse: - "As for Diirer, assuredly affection bids us mourn for one who was the best of men, yet you may well hold him happy that he has made so good an end, and that Christ has taken him from the midst of this time of trouble and from
An, Appropriate, As, Assuredly, Affection, And
30. When used as adjectives, Appropriate means suitable or fit, whereas proper means suited or acceptable to the purpose or circumstances
As, Adjectives, Appropriate, Acceptable
31. Appropriate is also verb with the meaning: to make suitable
32. Check bellow for the other definitions of Appropriate
33. "Appropriate Adult" originally aired in two parts on Britain's ITV in 2011 with a total running time of about 130 minutes
Appropriate, Adult, Aired, About
34. The true crime tale of the murders committed by Frederick and Rosemary West in Gloucester, England is told through the experiences of a social worker who was appointed Fred West's "Appropriate adult" during police
And, Appointed, Appropriate, Adult
35. ‘a measure Appropriate to a wartime economy’ ‘In this circumstance it is Appropriate to depend upon a set of rules for swift action.’ ‘A conditional discharge would be Appropriate for the offences in all the circumstances.’ ‘Cook with spices that are Appropriate for the season and for your skin and your physiology.’
Appropriate, Action, All, Are, And
36. Where Appropriate, I delegate as much work as possible
37. I can assure you that Appropriate action will be taken
Assure, Appropriate, Action
38. See thesaurus at suitable — Appropriateness noun [uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Appropriate • Considering what he did, I think the punishment was Appropriate.
At, Appropriateness, Appropriate
39. Potentially Appropriate: books, encyclopedias, and other scholarly works
40. Appropriate with or without the person’s name, this time-specific greeting is a nice way to strike a congenial tone
41. Another way to say Appropriate? Synonyms for Appropriate (other words and phrases for Appropriate).
Another, Appropriate, And
42. Definition of Appropriate for in the Idioms Dictionary
43. What does Appropriate for expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
44. Listen to all All sentences (with pause) Used with verbs: " That suit is Appropriate for the wedding
45. (be: is/am/are, seems, looks) " She was considered Appropriate for the position
Am, Are, Appropriate
46. (be + considered, be + deemed) Used with adverbs: " Your decision was extremely Appropriate for the situation
47. # funny # inAppropriate # stonehampress # timlewis # Appropriate
48. # tv # nbc # chicago pd # internet said it was an Appropriate gift # inAppropriate gift
49. SINGAPORE: The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) said on Wednesday (Nov 24) that it will consider "Appropriate supervisory actions" following the disruption of DBS Bank's digital services that
50. Appropriate for something Jeans are not Appropriate for a formal party
51. Appropriate to something The book was written in a style Appropriate to the age of the children
52. All personnel were trained at levels Appropriate to the needs of each job
All, At, Appropriate
53. Appropriate something to take something, somebody’s ideas, etc
54. Some of the opposition party's policies have been Appropriated by the government.
55. The culture of the Gaels is no longer Appropriate in a modern industrial society.
56. That is not Appropriate in the public service, it is a luxury that we don't have.
57. It's a sensible rule of thumb because it is Appropriate in the majority of cases.
58. OnePoll also offered a list of costumes that are deemed Appropriate for children
Also, Are, Appropriate
59. Appropriate action means action intended and reasonably likely to help the judge or lawyer in question address the problem and prevent harm to the justice system
Appropriate, Action, And, Address
60. Depending upon the circumstances, Appropriate action may include but is not limited to speaking directly to the impaired person, notifying an individual with supervisory responsibility over the impaired …
Appropriate, Action, An
Attire, Appropriate, And
62. Another word for Appropriate: suitable, right, fitting, fit, suited Collins English Thesaurus
appropriate (verb) · appropriates (third person present) · appropriated (past tense) · appropriated (past participle) · appropriating (present participle)