1. The meaning of Aptly is in an apt manner : in a way that is fitting or appropriate
Aptly, An, Apt, Appropriate
2. Aptly synonyms, Aptly pronunciation, Aptly translation, English dictionary definition of Aptly
3. Synonyms for Aptly: fluently, ably, adeptly, adroitly, artfully, capably, competently, consummately, deftly, expertly
Aptly, Ably, Adeptly, Adroitly, Artfully
4. Aptly definition, in a manner that is suited to the purpose or occasion; appropriately: Known for its distinctive fanned tail and energetic flying antics, the Aptly named fantail is one of the most common native birds of New Zealand
Aptly, Appropriately, And, Antics
5. Aptly is a swiss army knife for Debian repository management: it allows you to mirror remote repositories, manage local package repositories, take snapshots, pull new versions of packages along with dependencies, publish as Debian repository
Aptly, Army, Allows, Along, As
6. Aptly is available both as CLI tool and HTTP REST service.
Aptly, Available, As, And
7. Aptly makes work easier and every interaction smarter in the customer
8. Every customer interaction is easily captured in Aptly and seamlessly combined with necessary data from your property management software in an intuitive way that lets you build profitable relationships and higher occupancy
Aptly, And, An
9. The revolutionary Aptly Marketplace was created by InReturn Strategies to provide access providers with direct, cost-effective access to a pool of mainstream corporations actively engaging and hiring underserved populations, including people with disabilities
Aptly, Access, Actively, And
10. Let Aptly help you maximize opportunities for your clients by balancing the
11. Find 126 ways to say Aptly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Aptly, Along, Antonyms, And, At
12. Aptly® students gain real-world experience to help them meet their
13. Aptly produces a fixed set of packages in the repository, so that package installation and upgrade becomes deterministic
14. At the same time Aptly is able to perform controlled, fine-grained changes to repository content
At, Aptly, Able
15. Aptly allows you to transition your package environment to a new version, or rollback to a previous version.
16. Definition of Aptly in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Aptly mean? Information and translations of Aptly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
18. Aptly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (fittingly, suitably) avec une grande pertinence, avec à-propos, avec justesse loc adv locution adverbiale: groupe de mots qui servent d'adverbe
Aptly, Adv, Adverb, Adjective, Avec, Adverbiale, Adverbe
19. Aptly was founded in 2017 by a team of property tech SaaS entrepreneurs who built and scaled single family’s first cloud property management platform
20. Synonyms for Aptly include appropriately, properly, fittingly, correctly, suitably, right, rightly, duly, congruously and appositely
Aptly, Appropriately, And, Appositely
Above, Agree, Aptly
22. City whose name Aptly anagrams to "Arabs" crossword clue
Aptly, Anagrams, Arabs
23. This crossword clue City whose name Aptly anagrams to "Arabs" was discovered last seen in the December 1 2021 at the Universal Crossword
Aptly, Anagrams, Arabs, At
24. ‘The lyrics Aptly sum up the questions being asked of the baby boomer generation by marketers from all walks of life.’ ‘The students have rather Aptly nicknamed it Alcatraz.’ ‘With the works it was permitted to borrow, the museum has certainly done an Aptly exquisite justice to that achievement.’
Aptly, Asked, All, Alcatraz, An, Achievement
25. Aptly: 1 adv with competence; in a competent capable manner Synonyms: ably , capably , competently Antonyms: displaying incompetence , incompetently in an incompetent manner
Aptly, Adv, Ably, Antonyms, An
26. Aptly (5) Aptly dressed comic actor-maratho (1) Aptly enough, it goes with 22 Down (1) Aptly monotone U2 song (1) Aptly name novelist (1) Aptly named 1986 BMX film (1) Aptly named 19th-century British (1) Aptly named Airplane! autopilot (1) Aptly named Aqua Velva rival (1) Aptly named aquatic insect (1) Aptly named arctic bird (1) Aptly
Aptly, Actor, Airplane, Autopilot, Aqua, Aquatic, Arctic
27. This crossword clue Aptly named subsidiary of American Eagle Outfitters was discovered last seen in the November 27 2021 at the LA Times Crossword
Aptly, American, At
28. Earning an MFA in poetry from Vermont College and named 1990 Poet Laureate of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, as well as winner of the First Prize in Water-Stone's 1999 Jane Kenyon Poetry Contest, Goldfinch And Memory, is the debut publication of Mary Coolidge Costs poetry and will Aptly serve to bring her impressive work to the attention of a
An, And, As, Aptly, Attention
29. What does Aptly mean? Aptly is defined as something done in a competent, appropriate or suitable way
Aptly, As, Appropriate
30. The Aptly named Never 2 Funky houses several revealing photos of swimsuit model Coco Nicole Austin, but this time around, the star looks refreshed and stylish in a deep true-red bikini
Aptly, Austin, Around, And
31. 0 The style is called Square Halter in Bubbles, and that name Aptly depicts what you can expect to find.
32. Jim Brady is a wonderful man, and this is an Aptly named space for him.
And, An, Aptly
33. WHITEHOUSE: Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jay Carney, But such a notion is more Aptly suited for a shampoo label than for market interpretation.
34. FORBES: Uncharted territory Interestingly, the criticism was published in the president's own newspaper, the Aptly named Sovietskaya Belarus.
35. Looking for online definition of Aptly or what Aptly stands for? Aptly is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Aptly, And, , Abbreviations, Acronyms
36. The term Aptly describes a perfect merger of the state and industry, with the former making sure the climate for business is sound, and the latter influencing legislation and politics to its benefit.
37. Erica may have been referring to a different kind of flying, but the title Aptly describes my family's
38. Definition of Aptly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Aptly, Adverb, Advanced
39. Apt‧ly /ˈæptli/ adverb → Aptly named/described/called etc Examples from the Corpus Aptly • The friendship between the Girls can Aptly be described as sisterly
Apt, Adverb, Aptly, As
40. • In fact, they tell a story among themselves that Aptly describes their burden
41. Aptly ( comparative more Aptly, superlative most Aptly ) In an apt or suitable manner; fittingly; appropriately; suitably quotations
Aptly, An, Apt, Appropriately
42. The border-land where the white and black races meet in common debauch, the Aptly -named black
43. The best 8 synonyms for Aptly, including: capably, catchily, ably, competently, grandly, quaintly, inAptly, enigmatically and more Find another word for Aptly at
Aptly, Ably, And, Another, At
44. Pronunciation /ˈaptli/ See synonyms for Aptly on Thesaurus.com
45. More example sentences ‘America's Aptly named Sunshine State’
46. After that you can install Aptly as any other software package: $ apt-get update $ apt-get install Aptly Don't worry about squeeze part in repo name: Aptly package should work on Debian squeeze+, Ubuntu 10.0+
After, Aptly, As, Any, Apt, About
47. Package contains Aptly binary, man page and bash completion.
48. Antonyms for Aptly include improperly, inappropriately, incongruously, incorrectly, unseemly, unsuitably, wrongly, badly, inadequately and imperfectly
Antonyms, Aptly, And
49. Learn how to say Aptly with EmmaSaying free pronunciation tutorials.Definition and meaning can be found here:https://www.google.com/search?q=define+Aptly
50. Yee yee! We've found 470 phrases and idioms matching Aptly put
51. When my aunt labels my moody uncle as grumpy, she Aptly refers to him
Aunt, As, Aptly
52. If Jane cannot Aptly explain the money transfer process, she will not be able to work in the bank
53. You have a dry, hacking cough—the sort Mr.—er—Haythorne so Aptly described
54. (Love of Life and Other Stories, by Jack London) Three new species of fish, Aptly named Pink, Purple and Blue for their coloring, have been found at the bottom of one of the deepest parts of the Pacific Ocean
And, Aptly, At
55. After that you can install Aptly as any other software package: $ apt-get update $ apt-get install Aptly Don't worry about squeeze part in repo name: Aptly package should work on Debian squeeze+, Ubuntu 10.0+
After, Aptly, As, Any, Apt, About
56. Package contains Aptly binary, man page and bash completion.
57. Aptly is a free Debian repository management tool that allows you to mirror remote repositories, manage local package repositories, take snapshots, pull new versions of packages along with dependencies, publish as Debian repository
Aptly, Allows, Along, As
58. Using Aptly, you can: Take and update mirrors of any Debian/Ubuntu remote repository ;
Aptly, And, Any
Define aptly. aptly synonyms, aptly pronunciation, aptly translation, English dictionary definition of aptly. adj. 1. Exactly suitable; appropriate: an apt reply. 2. Having a natural tendency; inclined: She is apt to take offense easily. See Usage Note at liable.
aptly named/described/called etc named, described etc in a way that seems very suitable SYN appropriately The aptly named Skyline Restaurant provides spectacular views of the city below. → aptly Examples from the Corpus aptly named/described/called etc • In that regard, this disc is aptly named. • The Moonlight Restaurant was aptly named.
Aptly: as in fluently. Synonyms: fluently, ably, adeptly… Antonyms: amateurishly, artlessly, incapably… Find the right word.
1. Exactly suitable; appropriate: an apt reply. 2. Having a natural tendency; inclined: She is apt to take offense easily. See Usage Note at liable. 3. Quick to learn or understand: an apt student. [Middle English, from Old French apte, from Latin aptus, past participle of apere, to fasten.] apt′lyadv. apt′nessn.