1. Ardor: [noun] an often restless or transitory warmth of feeling
2. Synonyms for Ardor: ardency, emotion, enthusiasm, fervency, fervidness, fervor, fire, heat; Antonyms for Ardor: impassiveness, impassivity, insensibility
Ardor, Ardency, Antonyms
3. Ardor synonyms, Ardor pronunciation, Ardor translation, English dictionary definition of Ardor
4. Ardor definition, great warmth of feeling; fervor; passion: She spoke persuasively and with Ardor
5. Ardor was created with scalability in mind and solves many existing industry problems such as blockchain bloat, single token dependency, and the need for easily customizable-yet-compatible blockchain solutions
Ardor, And, As
6. Ardor is based on Nxt technology and claims to offer the first pure proof of stake consensus algorithm
Ardor, And, Algorithm
7. The Crossword Solver found 72 answers to the Ardor crossword clue
8. Feelings of great warmth and intensity; "he spoke with great Ardor"
9. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause); "they were imbued with a revolutionary Ardor"; "he felt a kind of religious zeal"
10. Ardor Learning is pioneering the future of online language learning
11. A Silicon Valley based corporation with its roots squarely in the tech sector, Ardor has been a growing force in the corporate
12. Ardor Learning: Offers language training software and services to companies and institutions around the world
Ardor, And, Around
13. Ardor is a multichain blockchain platform with a unique parent - child chain architecture
14. The security of the whole network is provided by the parent Ardor chain while the interoperable child chains have all the rich functionality
15. Find 31 ways to say Ardor, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Ardor, Along, Antonyms, And, At
16. (United States) Luchamos con Ardor por nuestra independencia.We fought with Ardor for our independence
17. Ardour (United Kingdom) Mario se levantó y se fue en el Ardor del debate.Mario stood up and left in the ardour of the debate
Ardour, Ardor, And
18. California native Chef John Fraser, who is spearheading the food and beverage experience at The West Hollywood EDITION, has created signature restaurant Ardor as a showcase for vegetable-forward California cuisine with flavors inspired by local ingredients
And, At, Ardor, As
19. Sensación de calor o de Ardor en alguna parte del cuerpo: Ardor de estómago
20. Agitación, apasionamiento: el Ardor de la disputa
Agitaci, Apasionamiento, Ardor
21. Dishes at Ardor focus on the essence of food and are prepared simply for a modern balance of clean, shareable dishes for the table
At, Ardor, And, Are
22. Get Balance Ardor, Ignis, Bitswift, GPS in USD, BTC
23. What does Ardor mean? The definition of Ardor is a way of feeling or acting that is energetic and exciting
Ardor, Acting, And
24. Ardor: 1 n feelings of great warmth and intensity “he spoke with great Ardor ” Synonyms: ardour , fervency , fervidness , fervor , fervour , fire Types: zeal excessive fervor to do something or accomplish some end Type of: passion , passionateness a strong feeling or emotion n a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or
Ardor, And, Ardour, Accomplish
25. This experimental Ardor release is the first to include the snapshotting and pruning functionality
26. Ardor price today is $0.346851 with a 24-hour trading volume of $14,693,279
27. If you are looking to buy or sell Ardor, Binance is currently the most active exchange
Are, Ardor, Active
28. Cape Ardor has recently completed the addtion of several top South African wine producers to their newly redesigned website
Ardor, Addtion, African
29. Ardor salon namještaja - Namještaj za svačiji džep
30. Ardor is a scalable, secure and proven blockchain platform and cryptocurrency project offering unique out-of-the-box features and child chains
31. Ardor has developed a lightweight smart contract that saves resources and offers more ready-to-use features than other platforms.
32. Ardor (ARDR) is a coin running on the NXT blockchain using the Proof of Stake protocol
33. It is a hardfork of the NXT blockchain and the Ardor genesis snapshot was taken at block height 1636363 on the parent blockchain
And, Ardor, At
34. The Ardor blockchain offers several improved features such as the existence of multiple blockchains (child chains) on the main
35. The young Frenchman greeted him with Ardor, and assured him that he was a godsend.: Athanase clung to his mother with the Ardor of a dying man who clings to life.: Dunciad,' with quite a furious Ardor in the tiresome quarrels it celebrates, and an interest in its machinery, which it fatigues me to think of.: Do you fancy that you are behaving in a manner quite ubdued Ardor that affected Agatha
Ardor, And, Assured, Athanase, An, Are, Affected, Agatha
36. Es el Ardor, la picazón o la secreción de los ojos de cualquier sustancia distinta a las lágrimas
37. Tu gatito las lame obsesivamente y trata de detener la picazón y el Ardor, pero en la mayoría de los casos, tendrás que ayudar
38. Ardor (ARDR) is on a upward monthly trajectory as it has increased 9.4% from $0.306969 since 1 month (30 days) ago
Ardor, Ardr, As, Ago
39. Ardor Learning is a Silicon Valley company that is pioneering the future of online English education
40. Ardor recently purchased My Oxford English –now known as My Ardor English– which was
41. This page shows answers to the clue Ardor, followed by ten definitions like “ Great warmth of feeling ”, “ Heat, in a literal sense ” and “ Great warmth of feeling ”
Answers, Ardor, And
42. Ardour - a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause); "they were imbued with a revolutionary Ardor"; "he felt a kind of religious zeal"
43. Ardor’s price today is 0.3027 USD, with a 24-hour trading volume of 10,205,451.12 USD
44. ARDR is the cryptocurrency that powers the Ardor Platform
45. The Ardor Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform was created by
46. ‘they felt the stirrings of revolutionary Ardor’
47. ‘He turned to her, that same passion, desire, Ardor, zeal, fire… love in his eyes.’
48. The women shoes brand JENN Ardor, It's a high-end brand specializing in the development of comfortable walking shoes
49. Her Ardor was a trifle dampened by his voice, but she found new thrills in the gas-stove, a most dramatic instrument to play
50. The seeds of my Ardor were the sparks from that divine flame whereby more than a thousand have kindled; I speak of the
51. Their Ardor is their crown, before which the languid and the
Ardor, All, And
ardour (noun) · ardours (plural noun) · ardor (noun) · ardors (plural noun)
Definition of ardor. 1a : an often restless or transitory warmth of feeling the sudden ardors of youth. b : extreme vigor or energy : intensity the ardor of a true believer. c : zeal. d : loyalty.
n. Intensity of emotion, especially strong desire, enthusiasm, or devotion. See Synonyms at passion. [Middle English ardour, from Old French, from Latin ārdor, from ārdēre, to burn; see as- in Indo-European roots .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
As nouns the difference between ardor and zeal is that ardor is great warmth of feeling; fervor; passion while zeal is the fervor or tireless devotion for a person, cause, or ideal and determination in its furtherance; diligent enthusiasm; powerful interest.
ardor noun 1. Powerful, intense emotion: fervency, fervor, fire, passion. 2. Passionate devotion to or interest in a cause or subject, for example: enthusiasm, fervor, fire, passion, zeal, zealousness. The American Heritage® Roget's Thesaurus.